What's new

Khanewal :Blasphemy accused shot dead in Khanewal

So tell me, do u perform namaz the way its written in bukhari and muslim? Show me a barelwi that can openly say the khutba of abu bakar RA in masjid or elsewhere, its written in bukhari. Show me if deobandis or ahle hadees can recite hadiths of ghadeer e khum, that r in sahih muslim, or the hadees about who will kill ammar bin yasir RA. Will any sunni tell u the story of abuzar ghaffari RA and who deported him and how he died? Will any sunni tell u the stories of how hazrat Ali RA was treated, how propaganda was done against him and wars were fought against him? Not to forget who killed grandchildren of the Prophet SAW.
After some study, i found sunnis dont even follow their own books, these mullahs have destroyed the religion. Today's sunnis are the biggest hypocrites, though am myself a sunni. Everyone needs to atleast rwad Quran with translation and then bukhari and muslim, u will see the real face of these so called ulama.

And this beghairat qom will kill own muslims with guns but only want to kill jews with bad dua. Will not stop earning haram, will not stop doing zina, will not stop corruption and fraud, will not follow path of the Prophet SAW, but will kill ppl in His name. Shows the pathetic state of the chu**** ppl of this banana shithole.

Why are you ranting buddy?

Sunnis don't need you or anyone else to tell them about what is written in their books. You might think that you are an expert on hadees and all that after listening to Mirza Ali engineer or reading English translation of sahih bukhari but it doesn't work that way. There are other hadees books other Sahih Bukhari, Sahih Muslim and we read and analyze all those yo get to a conclusion

You can keep ranting but it is what it is

The society is becoming intolerant as personal and financial freedom become unaffordable. Despite availability of laws governing all aspects of human existence, social justice is non existent in the country.

May Allah guide you.

Lol, just lol. The irony.

Pray for ur own guidance because what i said is from hadees. I know so called sunnis like u are scared of ahadees, even some of ur type would say Astaghfirullah for a hadees. So tell me who killed ammar bin yasir RA and what the Prophet SAW said about it?

Why are you ranting buddy?

Sunnis don't need you or anyone else to tell them about what is written in their books. You might think that you are an expert on hadees and all that after listening to Mirza Ali engineer or reading English translation of sahih bukhari but it doesn't work that way. There are other hadees books other Sahih Bukhari, Sahih Muslim and we read and analyze all those yo get to a conclusion

You can keep ranting but it is what it is

😂😂😂 I knew this day would come, sunnis disowning bukhari and muslim. There was a time when sunnis regarded these books as completely sahih and without doubt.

Pray for ur own guidance because what i said is from hadees. I know so called sunnis like u are scared of ahadees, even some of ur type would say Astaghfirullah for a hadees. So tell me who killed ammar bin yasir RA and what the Prophet SAW said about it?

While you are so much into hadees can you please share me what is that hadees about abusing companions of the Prophet (saw)?

Fkd around and found out. Don't curse sahabas in sunni majority country.

No country or society will stand for someone cursing their sacred figures.
None of the sacred firgures will stand for tyrants, murderers and oppressors. There is no evidence that any of the sacred figures of any faith would advocate for such barbarism.

This has very little to do with any religion. People are being killed unnecessarily. A grave sin in the eyes of the Lord.

Go on let it all out, name them and shame them...

Muslims shouldn't indulge in cursing sahabas across the board . even narrating events of zakat battles fought by Abubakar against a group of early generation of the companions or describing the siege of Madina during Uthman's caliphate should be banned alothegher as it was between sahabas so who are we to cherry pick -------.

While you are so much into hadees can you please share me what is that hadees about abusing companions of the Prophet (saw)?

Where did i say abusing is allowed or ok? But criticism should also not be taken as gustakhi. There are sects in Pakistan that will label u gustakh if you said the Prophet SAW is dead or human.
While u r at it, can u define sahaba? According to ur mullahs, anyone that have seen the Prophet SAW is sahabi but Quran says otherwise. Quran defined 3 categories of companions first the best of men, and jannati, 2nd hypocrites and 3rd "milay julay aamal krne walay".

This may help with the context and personalities involved

مسلم - فضائل کا بیان - حدیث نمبر 6488
حَدَّثَنَا عُثْمَانُ بْنُ أَبِي شَيْبَةَ حَدَّثَنَا جَرِيرٌ عَنْ الْأَعْمَشِ عَنْ أَبِي صَالِحٍ عَنْ أَبِي سَعِيدٍ قَالَ کَانَ بَيْنَ خَالِدِ بْنِ الْوَلِيدِ وَبَيْنَ عَبْدِ الرَّحْمَنِ بْنِ عَوْفٍ شَيْئٌ فَسَبَّهُ خَالِدٌ فَقَالَ رَسُولُ اللَّهِ صَلَّی اللَّهُ عَلَيْهِ وَسَلَّمَ لَا تَسُبُّوا أَحَدًا مِنْ أَصْحَابِي فَإِنَّ أَحَدَکُمْ لَوْ أَنْفَقَ مِثْلَ أُحُدٍ ذَهَبًا مَا أَدْرَکَ مُدَّ أَحَدِهِمْ وَلَا نَصِيفَهُ
صحابہ کرام ؓ کی شان میں گستاخی کرنے کی حرمت کے بیان میں
عثمان بن ابی شیبہ جریر، اعمش، ابوصالح حضرت ابوسعید ؓ سے روایت ہے کہ حضرت خالد بن ولید اور حضرت عبدالرحمن بن عوف ؓ کے درمیان کچھ جھگڑا ہوگیا حضرت خالد نے حضرت عبدالرحمن کو برا بھلا کہا تو رسول اللہ ﷺ نے فرمایا میرے کسی صحابی کو برا نہ کہو کیونکہ تم میں سے کوئی آدمی اگر احد پہاڑ کے برابر بھی سونا خرچ کرے تو وہ میرے صحابی کو دو مد یا

Where did i say abusing is allowed or ok? But criticism should also not be taken as gustakhi. There are sects in Pakistan that will label u gustakh if you said the Prophet SAW is dead or human.
While u r at it, can u define sahaba? According to ur mullahs, anyone that have seen the Prophet SAW is sahabi but Quran says otherwise. Quran defined 3 categories of companions first the best of men, and jannati, 2nd hypocrites and 3rd "milay julay aamal krne walay".

Then share that Hadith that allows criticism

I am waiting

Also we don't say that anyone who has seen Prophet (saw) is a Sahabi. At least get proper information ffs

This may help with the context and personalities involved

مسلم - فضائل کا بیان - حدیث نمبر 6488
حَدَّثَنَا عُثْمَانُ بْنُ أَبِي شَيْبَةَ حَدَّثَنَا جَرِيرٌ عَنْ الْأَعْمَشِ عَنْ أَبِي صَالِحٍ عَنْ أَبِي سَعِيدٍ قَالَ کَانَ بَيْنَ خَالِدِ بْنِ الْوَلِيدِ وَبَيْنَ عَبْدِ الرَّحْمَنِ بْنِ عَوْفٍ شَيْئٌ فَسَبَّهُ خَالِدٌ فَقَالَ رَسُولُ اللَّهِ صَلَّی اللَّهُ عَلَيْهِ وَسَلَّمَ لَا تَسُبُّوا أَحَدًا مِنْ أَصْحَابِي فَإِنَّ أَحَدَکُمْ لَوْ أَنْفَقَ مِثْلَ أُحُدٍ ذَهَبًا مَا أَدْرَکَ مُدَّ أَحَدِهِمْ وَلَا نَصِيفَهُ
صحابہ کرام ؓ کی شان میں گستاخی کرنے کی حرمت کے بیان میں
عثمان بن ابی شیبہ جریر، اعمش، ابوصالح حضرت ابوسعید ؓ سے روایت ہے کہ حضرت خالد بن ولید اور حضرت عبدالرحمن بن عوف ؓ کے درمیان کچھ جھگڑا ہوگیا حضرت خالد نے حضرت عبدالرحمن کو برا بھلا کہا تو رسول اللہ ﷺ نے فرمایا میرے کسی صحابی کو برا نہ کہو کیونکہ تم میں سے کوئی آدمی اگر احد پہاڑ کے برابر بھی سونا خرچ کرے تو وہ میرے صحابی کو دو مد یا

Yeah I know that

Even Saif Allah wasn't allowed to abuse a Sahabi let alone any random charsi of today

Kaha gayab ho bhai @hatehs. Apni expertise ka kuch to display Karen?

Tu kab apnai desh k liye Kuch karai ga?

Religious hostilities main world champion hai

Last edited:
Yeah I know that

Even Saif Allah wasn't allowed to abuse a Sahabi let alone any random charsi of today

Going by the Sunni traditions Caliph Ali , Ammar bin Yasir, Abdur Rehman bin Auf ------ falls into the Quranic category of the best of men and were way senior in rank and file than Abu Sufyan, Khalid , muyawiah etc . And how Khalid or muyawiah treated the early generation was like a constable start cursing at a 3 star .

Then share that Hadith that allows criticism

I am waiting

Also we don't say that anyone who has seen Prophet (saw) is a Sahabi

Yeah I know that

Tu kab apnai desh k liye Kuch karai ga?

Religious hostilities main world champion hai

Lolz show me where criticism is disallowed?? When Umar RA was khalifa and wore a cloth from ghaneema then a common man stood up and asked how u used that cloth as everyone got a small portion, then his son answered that he gave his portion to his father. If it was a mullah out there, they would have termed that guy a gustakh for asking such questions lolz. Blind followers have nothing to do with Islam.
By the way, why is it that u lot are ok with criticising Ali RA only? Was he any lesser Sahabi?

Going by the Sunni traditions Caliph Ali , Ammar bin Yasir, Abdur Rehman bin Auf ------ falls into the Quranic category of the best of men and were way senior in rank and file than Abu Sufyan, Khalid , muyawiah etc . And how Khalid or muyawiah treated the early generation was like a constable start cursing at a 3 star .

So??

When does that mean that I can curse anyone who passed away centuries ago? Any Hadith for that?

Just another Sunny Blasphemy filled day in Pakistan where illiterate people have nothing else to do but scratch their arses and talk blasphemy all day long. :lol:

Lolz show me where criticism is disallowed?? When Umar RA was khalifa and wore a cloth from ghaneema then a common man stood up and asked how u used that cloth as everyone got a small portion, then his son answered that he gave his portion to his father. If it was a mullah out there, they would have termed that guy a gustakh for asking such questions lolz. Blind followers have nothing to do with Islam.
By the way, why is it that u lot are ok with criticising Ali RA only? Was he any lesser Sahabi?

Illogical and childish comparison

Umar rz wasn't called hypocrite and the person that asked him about that cloth was alive at that time and present in that moment. It wasn't like your u clowns that want to bad mouth personalities that passed away centuries ago and call them hypocrite

Also nobody criticizes Ali rz. In fact anyone who criticizes Ali rz or any other Sahabi is not among AhlSunnah

Now the Hadith that allows criticizing companions of the Prophet (saw)

I am waiting for it

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom