What's new

Khanewal :Blasphemy accused shot dead in Khanewal

So??

When does that mean that I can curse anyone who passed away centuries ago? Any Hadith for that?

Iam not asking anyone to curse the early generation of Shabas like what the ummayds did ------- just narrate an event strictly for historical and academic purposes and let the readers/viewers decide what to make of it .

Iam not asking anyone to curse the early generation of Shabas like what the ummayds did ------- just narrate an event strictly for historical and academic purposes and let the readers/viewers decide what to make of it .

Sunnis scholars have already wrote lengthy books on the said issues

But our conclusion and actions on these historial issues would always be based on Hadith and not personal like or dislike

Sunnis scholars have already wrote lengthy books on the said issues

But our conclusion and actions on these historial issues would always be based on Hadith and not personal like or dislike

Sunni shaikhs are no authority on Islam and are often found declaring people kafir even for narrating the Sunni hadees events in "support" of the Sahaba . That's their official stance in many parts of the world . Any critique of a companion attracts the above mentioned hadees and consequentially the guy is instantly declared kafir like believing in every single sahabi is some Quranic article of faith

Sunni shaikhs are no authority on Islam and are often found declaring people kafir even for narrating the Sunni hadees events in "support" of the Sahaba . That's their official stance in many parts of the world . Any critique of a companion attracts the above mentioned hadees and consequentially the guy is instantly declared kafir .

And neither you an authority on Hadith or anything for that matter

You can keep narrating Sunni sources but let me tell you again. Sunnis don't need random nobodies like you to tell them about their books

Illogical and childish comparison

Umar rz wasn't called hypocrite and the person that asked him about that cloth was alive at that time and present in that moment. It wasn't like your u clowns that want to bad mouth personalities that passed away centuries ago and call them hypocrite

Also nobody criticizes Ali rz. In fact anyone who criticizes Ali rz or any other Sahabi is not among AhlSunnah

Now the Hadith that allows criticizing companions of the Prophet (saw)

I am waiting for it

You dnt know anything about how shariat works, u stop doing something when its prohibited, so show me where criticism is prohibited??? U r the one claiming that sahaba RA are not to be criticized or above criticism, so give me the proof. Also am talking about criticism and not abuse.
And by that logic, have ur mullahs removed ameer muwaviya RA from ahle sunnah? because Ali RA used to be abused in his govt. I am against shia abuses but it was first started by banu umayya, they abused Ali RA in sermons. Read some books.

And neither you an authority on Hadith or anything for that matter

You can keep narrating Sunni sources but let me tell you again. Sunnis don't need random nobodies like you to tell them about their books

I agree , they don't need a random ------- absolutely yes. But please don't kill people for critiquing personalities which they consider were responsible for cursing the early generation of sahabas .

You dnt know anything about how shariat works, u stop doing something when its prohibited, so show me where criticism is prohibited??? U r the one claiming that sahaba RA are not to be criticized or above criticism, so give me the proof. Also am talking about criticism and not abuse.
And by that logic, have ur mullahs removed ameer muwaviya RA from ahle sunnah? because Ali RA used to be abused in his govt. I am against shia abuses but it was first started by banu umayya, they abused Ali RA in sermons. Read some books.

There is literally a Hadith that prohibits bad mouthing Sahaba (rz). It has already been posted few posts ago

Are you even reading the thread or just ranting for the sake of it?

Don't go full retard man. You are already on a slippery slope

There is literally a Hadith that prohibits bad mouthing Sahaba (rz). It has already been posted few posts ago

Are you even reading the thread or just ranting for the sake of it?

Don't go full retard man. You are already on a slippery slope

U mullahs have even changed meaning of Quran, so whats interpreting hadees to u...
You went on a rant that sunnis know whats in bukhari and muslim, so i asked u if u pray the way its written in bukhari and muslim?? Or any of ur mullahs pray that way?? Im sure u do know abt those hadiths. U couldn't even answer lolz.

U mullahs have even changed meaning of Quran, so whats interpreting hadees to u...
You went on a rant that sunnis know whats in bukhari and muslim, so i asked u if u pray the way its written in bukhari and muslim?? Or any of ur mullahs pray that way?? Im sure u do know abt those hadiths. U couldn't even answer lolz.

Ranting is useless man

You aren't going to convince me with rants. If anything give clear explicit verses of Quran or Hadith

You are on a path to go full retard. Avoid it. You need help

I agree , they don't need a random ------- absolutely yes. But please don't kill people for critiquing personalities which they consider were responsible for cursing the early generation of sahabas .

Nobody is saying that a person should be killed

Law should do take its course in such situations

It's a regular utterance from Sunni pulpits ------- how do you think the assailant got brainwashed into slaying the poor chap if the local clerics haven't been indoctrinating him into committing murder from an early age ?

Ranting is useless man

You aren't going to convince me with rants. If anything give clear explicit verses of Quran or Hadith

You are on a path to go full retard. Avoid it. You need help

Law should do take its course in such situations

U think am trying to convince u?😂 U really r retarded, im just exposing ur hypocrisy.
So tell me mr sunni who knows bukhari n muslim well, what method of prayer is in there?? Now dont go and denounce bukhari and muslim as well lolz.

Dont narrate Quran to them, dont narrate sunni books, dont narrate hadeees.. the sunni mullahs of today infact will stop u from reading Quran and hadees and say ull get gumrah if u read Quran n hadees urswlf (Astaghfirullah).. this is the level of so called ulama these days, what a shame.

Last edited:
Sunni don't have Islamic/legal basis to execute people based on condemning certain acts of sahabas so they resorted to concocting dreams and visions in their sect books to justify the same .

Can't exactly remember the name but, Iam a witness to reading such dream incident in a brailvi propaganda book distributed by the green turban brigade meant for indoctrinating students etc where the assailant was being admired by some noorani Baba .

U think am trying to convince u?😂 U really r retarded, im just exposing ur hypocrisy.
So tell me mr sunni who knows bukhari n muslim well, what method of prayer is in there?? Now dont go and denounce bukhari and muslim as well lolz.

Dont narrate Quran to them, dont narrate sunni books, dont narrate hadeees.. the sunni mullahs of today infact will stop u from reading Quran and hadees and say ull get gumrah if u read Quran n hadees urswlf (Astaghfirullah).. this is the level of so called ulama these days, what a shame.

You are a complete clown man

There is already a Hadith that has been posted in this thread and is in complete contradiction to your deviant ideology but still instead of presenting some Hadith in your argument you are asking Hadith about namaz in Sahih Bukhari and Sahih Muslim which is not even the topic right now

No wonder you cuck for Afghanis. It only takes a person of idiot of your extent to cuck for them

It's a regular utterance from Sunni pulpits ------- how do you think the assailant got brainwashed into slaying the poor chap if the local clerics haven't been indoctrinating him into committing murder from an early age ?

Abusing historical and religious personalities also happens from Shia pulpits. It is hard to stop one thing without stopping other

That is why we should have law to handle such issues instead of individuals

You are a complete clown man

There is already a Hadith that has been posted in this thread and is in complete contradiction to your deviant ideology but still instead of presenting some Hadith in your argument you are asking Hadith about namaz in Sahih Bukhari and Sahih Muslim which is not even the topic right now

No wonder you cuck for Afghanis. It only takes a person of idiot of your extent to cuck for them

Abusing historical and religious personalities also happens from Shia pulpits. It is hard to stop one thing without stopping other

That is why we should have law to handle such issues instead of individuals

I usually dont argue with a lowlife but i didn't know u r one too. That hadith is when there was argument between 2 and one said something generalizing. If u were not a stupid moron, ud know that both of the guys were sahaba RA. It is u who claimed to be champion of bukhri n muslim so i askd u why dnt u pray the way its written in those very books but an american cuck can never face the truth. I am afghan n i will stnd by my brothers, u can keep sucking american balls, that's ur pedaishi duty. Dont ever make claims or ill shove it up ur mullahs.

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom