What's new

Killing Modi | Sikh Terrorists can enter India from Pakistan | Indian Media.

he was a terrorist and a seccessionist

he actively took isi help and killed many innocent people

most importantly he had no motive for all his useless movement

Prove this. Show me one statement he made calling for khalistan.ISI claims are propaganda of the indian govt. He was in favor of anandpur resolutions

he actively took isi help and killed many innocent people

more BS from you.Even the sanatan sikhs won't believe the bs you are spewing.Don't spout indian congress propaganda points to me.

Jhatka is also prescribed among Hindus but nobody seems to care about it these days.

even gita prescribes that brahmins who are not priests can eat meat

this being veg is utter bullshit

india will soon no longer be in existence watch it in the future there will be no such thing as india just a bunch of tiny states

Punjab_Districts.png

This is Khalistan :P

Prove this. Show me one statement he made calling for khalistan.ISI claims are propaganda of the indian govt. He was in favor of anandpur resolutions

more BS from you.Even the sanatan sikhs won't believe the bs you are spewing.Don't spout indian congress propaganda points to me.

just get lost man

don't waste anyone's time,,,there is a documentary on blue star and the trpe of weapons recovered .

watch it and learn something positive 
india will soon no longer be in existence watch it in the future there will be no such thing as india just a bunch of tiny states

ya right.ok

we know how much indian society respects us u r famouse sardar ji jokes when it was us who saved u from mughals well u were giving away ur daughters 
operation blue star remains fresh in the heart of every true sikh it is taught to us in khalsa school we celebrate the death of indira ghandu every year and since we live in a real democracy (canada) we cn voice support for khalistan in india if u even whisper khalistan ull be sent to jail or most likely killed 
thousands of dalit women r raped in india every week but the corrupt country only reacted when the rich girl was raped such a dangerous country

we know how much indian society respects us u r famouse sardar ji jokes when it was us who saved u from mughals well u were giving away ur daughters 
operation blue star remains fresh in the heart of every true sikh it is taught to us in khalsa school we celebrate the death of indira ghandu every year and since we live in a real democracy (canada) we cn voice support for khalistan in india if u even whisper khalistan ull be sent to jail or most likely killed

why do u care man??

u are free from clutch of evil india......just chill and enjoy life:taz:

shameful? If we had not fought ,we would be dead. We fought for what we could secure,coward.
Fought? Whom ? Unarmed folks who had nothing to with the partition.What brave men killing unarmed people.

My grandfather was from Lyallpur and he had a lot of stories how Sikhs who escaped killing in Pakistan went on a killing spree when they crossed the border.He was unable to understand how people who went through such horrors themselves would do this :tsk:

Calling someone coward on Internet is funny :D

Strange that you hate us so much for what Congress has done! Congress has not hurt you alone. Look around folks. It is not the cause of the rot. It is the rot.

just get lost man

don't waste anyone's time,,,there is a documentary on blue star and the trpe of weapons recovered .

watch it and learn something positive 

ya right.ok

Considering that indian govt is known to falsify evidence and carry out fake encounters? Yeah sure.Most of the weapons were WW2 era that were used by Bhindrawale in defending the Golden temple.

don't waste anyone's time,,

yeah sure ,go drool on the congress lullabbies that congressi tell you.

keep on living your bollywood dream u ppl think india will be a super power the country cant even handle corruption and has a major gap between rich and poor with almost no middle class how cn india ever be a super power when it cnt even feed all of her citizens tell me tht n look at all the sepratist movements once gods plan has been done only places known as india will be haryana delhi gujurat and parts bengal rest will be free sikh homeland, free kashmir, free tamil homeland, free south indian states, free communist areas, gujurati muslim areas to sindh

SANT JARNAIL SINGH BHINDRAWALE KILLED HINDUS ON BUSES AT NIGHT HAHAHHAHAH OMG THTS THE BIGGEST BS I HEARD IN MY LIFE HE WAS BEING FRAMED BY INDIAN AGENTS U MORON SO MANY SIKH YOUTH WERE KILLED BY FAKE POLICE ENCOUNTERS DONT WORRY WE WILL GET OUR REVENGE AS THEY SAY KARMA IS A BITCH
I see you literally shouting and jumping on chair ... frustrated are we...

Or may be you were not aware of the other side of the coin.... and you have your bubble busted.

Back
Top Bottom