What's new

Killing Modi | Sikh Terrorists can enter India from Pakistan | Indian Media.

A terrorist in formation

new im operative on his first cyber mission........... 
Lt Gen K S Brar and the government’s White Paper presents a list of recovered arms. As per this list, there were:

7.62 mm Light Machine Guns 41
7.62 mm Self-Loading Rifles 84
7.62 mm Chinese Rifles 52
Assorted Rifles, all types 28
Carbines 41
5.56 mm Sub Machine Guns 49
Pistols & revolvers (standard pattern) 84
Pistols (country made) 67
l2-bore guns 78
Rocket-propelled grenade launchers (anti-tank) 2

Persons taken into custody were categorised in four groups: elderly, women, young and the “dangerous” group - identifiable by blue or saffron turban, ceremonial dagger, flowing beard, or generally unhappy looks.

No women constables were assigned to look after the women prisoners; as with the men, their captors were the soldiers. As might be expected, there were rumours of large scale molestation and rape. Few Punjabi women would be willing to admit to having been raped so it may never be possible to verify these rumours. The rumours themselves were extremely disturbing.

To a contrary charge by the army that captive women and narcotics were found in the temple P.S. Bhinder, then Director General of Punjab police, rebutted the charge in the Probe magazine of July 1984: “I haven’t met any women who has complained to me. Wasn’t it the army who said that Hashish and Heroin were discovered? And now the report is being denied.”

In an essay contributed to ‘The Punjab Story”, Lieutenant General J.S. Arora writes: “There is a need to correct the picture that has been painted by the media that sophisticated weapons were found inside the Temple. The first thing to remember is that in a war weapons get lost! In both the wars with Pakistan, in 1965 and 1971, a large number of weapons were picked up by people and never accounted for. With the large scale smuggling going on across the Punjab-Pakistan border, some gun-running must have taken place. Since 1960, the government has been issuing arms to certain reliable people living close to the border for security purposes. So there have been a lot of unaccounted weapons in circulation in Punjab, used often in family feuds, property disputes and dacoity. Their buying and selling has been a lucrative trade. Another point to note is that of the weapons seized inside the Temple, only 60 self-loading rifles bear foreign markings. All the rest are of Indian origin. Further there were no medium machine guns or mortars. There were however a large number of light machine guns. Ammunition for both the light and medium machine guns is the same, but a medium machine gun has a higher and more sustained rate of fire. There were two rocket launchers with the terrorists but only one was used. It is obvious therefore that there were not many sophisticated weapons. Quite a lot, yes, but the impression that has been built up in the public mind of foreign governments deliberately arming the terrorists with a view to overthrowing the government is grossly overdone.”
----------------------

Out of 526 weapons , only 60 self-loading rifles were of foreign origin.

so??

what does it say??

at least 60 were foreign and they were even making local bombs.

i am happy these guys are dead,,,,there is no place for such ppl in an open society and a society based on a religion is a recipe for disaster

india is not congress that everything i say is propaganda

wake up dude,,,i have access to all sources of information to form an opinion and i live here.

there was no propaganda,the ppl were terrorists and they got what they deserved.

i have read 2 books on militancy

1)by gen ks brar
2)mark tully

certainly not hindu propaganda and i advice u to read it too

Brar was a criminal and mass murderer . His own family hates him. Out of 526 weapons ,only 60 were of foreign origin. So much for ISI blah blah . People like you are the reason Khalsa is so weak.You don't fight for truth.

certainly not hindu propaganda and i advice u to read it too

Where did I talk about hindus.I am talking about Congress propaganda which you spout hook ,line and sinker.

I don't blame the Sikh for not wanting to be considered an Indian.

:lol:

No one wants to be an Indian.

Brar was a criminal and mass murderer . His own family hates him. Out of 526 weapons ,only 60 were of foreign origin. So much for ISI blah blah . People like you are the reason Khalsa is so weak.You don't fight for truth.

Where did I talk about hindus.I am talking about Congress propaganda which you spout hook ,line and sinker.

now brar is useless chap??

next u will say kps gill is not a sikh??

beant singh was a bigot??

was golden temple even touched in the army action??no

11% were foriegn origin. Rest were brought on BSF and SGPC trucks. 89% were indian origin . there can be another meaning also ... indian govt set up bhindrawale so that it could do its genocidal theatrics for creating a vote bank.

Check the humkumana of Guru Arjun dev ji to be armed.
only 11% weapons foreign and you were ISI blah blah blah .Indian govt set him up .

i am happy these guys are dead,,,,there is no place for such ppl in an open society and a society based on a religion is a recipe for disaster

What a shame.Not a wonder ,one older sikh told me that these modern sikhs will never be able to defend punjab from pakistan and china in coming times. You so shamelessly kiss congress propaganda and try to prove jagit narain as innocent.

Are you sikh? 
now brar is useless chap??

next u will say kps gill is not a sikh??

beant singh was a bigot??

was golden temple even touched in the army action??no

is this a joke?You are a bloody liar. yes beant singh was mass murderer and he was killed . I am happy.Another congress thug in hell. The only good congress member is dead member.And golden temple not touched? yeah ,you are lying to extremes now.

after.jpg

@Dillinger
@Abingdonboy

what have u to say??

Not much of a reply required..I'd expect the Indian members here to not be egged on by any trolls and end up insulting our brave Sikh brothers...only two months back one of them paid the ultimate price while serving the nation (he could have spent a languid and luxurious life having cleared an MBA but he chose not to).

As to the trolls or those who are engaged in hyperbole sans context or knowledge, responding to them is a waste of my time.

Good riddance from that troll.

Apologies to Sikh brothers if i insulted your religion in any posts, i was just bashing that brainwashed cyberkid..

Chill :)

All most all thread on Khalistan are TROLL Threads.:enjoy: I just shared facts in my Serious Post which most of the people are not aware of. :eek:

For me: India is Khalistan (Sikhs Land Of Pure). :kiss3::wub:

Punjabi teiii aaandii nahin teii kehndiii ehhh apneiii aaap nuuu Sikhniii ! :p:

11% were foriegn origin. Rest were brought on BSF and SGPC trucks. 89% were indian origin . there can be another meaning also ... indian govt set up bhindrawale so that it could do its genocidal theatrics for creating a vote bank.

only 11% weapons foreign and you were ISI blah blah blah .Indian govt set him up .

What a shame.Not a wonder ,one older sikh told me that these modern sikhs will never be able to defend punjab from pakistan and china in coming times. You so shamelessly kiss congress propaganda and try to prove jagit narain as innocent.

Are you sikh? 

is this a joke?You are a bloody liar. yes beant singh was mass murderer and he was killed . I am happy.Another congress thug in hell. The only good congress member is dead member.And golden temple not touched? yeah ,you are lying to extremes now.

after.jpg

this is akal takht building where ultras were hold up and shooting at army 
She's a bhappa, not a Sikhni.

and u know the diff smartass??

Are you sikh? 

after.jpg

don't challenge me on sikhism.

i have a very good knowledge unlike many 
What is a bhappa ? :what:

The only bhappa I know of is what we call boiled rice ! :unsure:
bhappa is a slang word for khatris............(trader caste,equivalent of baniyas in sikhs)

Back
Top Bottom