What's new

Korea to accelerate the deployment of Beijing striking missile

Indians are the people that do these kind of things. It's just part of Indian society.

There are more number chinese who speak nonsense and stupidity. Looks like it's more of a part of chinese society.

Nope. We just punk out the Indians that try to mess with our country. Just like 1962. You start it, we spank you, you cry. It happened in war and happens on this forum.

Is that the reason why you chinese cry in every thread about south east asia because vietnam spanked you ??
Is that the reason why you chinese whine in every thread about India because you guys ran scared from arunachal pradesh ??

We should give the NK more WS rockets...btw has SK got their Dad's approval to develop ICBMs?

lol,ok ,I m in Beijing.North Koreans will take care of you and wipe you off the face of the earth before you know it.

ha ha ha North will wipe south.....??...omg please save us btw north is becoming a difficult state for world to handle even China is hesitating now....:)

man u east asian ppl are sick. u all have the shared Confucian culture. u might have religious difference but that doesn't matter as most of u are agnostic. u have no history of invasion by other unlike we in india does.i would love to see all the east asian ppl as citizen of a consortium of countries like that of EU. u also look like one race to me unlike south asia with very slight difference. and i love chinese , japanese, korean culture. i would like to see north korea being governed as china is now. what they call communism in NK is sick.
I once saw a documentary about North korea. i was sick to see how the ppl of that country revere the leader. there was no medicine, no electricity. even there are no available treatment to cataract in NK which as a doctor i can testify as a damn easy surgery . I am sick of NK leader. China should help NK ppl. and atleast make some hospital and power station in North Korea to help those ppl. China should develop NK as USA has done with SK.

and we Indians and pakistani bangladeshis are on same level of stupidity....

Götterdämmerung;3790437 said:
I think he doesn't read and speak Korean like that indiophil with the French and Australian flags who claimed to be French but never answered in French when I asked him something in French. I mean, pardonnez-moi, a Frenchman who does not use French whenever there is a chance? Jamais! Pas possible!
chill mate as we all know that you are also an ethnic chinese who might be settled in Germany!and believe me mate speaking German isn't a big deal as here in India we have numerous German cultural institutes run by the German govt. and they teach German language to the Indians and the funny thing is that most of their teachers are Indians btw but they speak German better than any non-German European:rolleyes:.btw my uncle and his whole family is settled in Germany(Wurzburg,Bavaria) and his German fluency is so good that even ethnic Germans have praised him for this ability!heck my nephew and neice who are kids btw can speak fluent german,so its not a big dea:coffee:l!and please don't bring India and Indians in each of your topic:disagree:

Honestly I don't think it is a good idea to Koreans. Most tiny countries should learn how to find a way to live peacefully between the gap of two big dominant countries, mostly small countries even have to please both sides (in this case China and US) by ***-licking--- it is harsh in feeling but necessary for small countries to survive. Acting proactively in current situation is not very wise to Koreans.

korea is very important key player of game so korea is not going to lick anyone's *** and continue to grow

The mods here are pakistanis not Indians .Your accusations may be false , thats why they are not taking actions.

Also there are equal no. if not more of stupid chinese cheerleaders and imposters who speak nonsense.

First I didnt say anything regrarding the nationalities of the Mods here
There are a lot more indian members than Chinese members here _FACT!
A lot indians here are jobless cheerleaders who fake or speak nonsense all the time!

First I didnt say anything regrarding the nationalities of the Mods here
There are a lot more indian members than Chinese members here _FACT!
A lot indians here are jobless cheerleaders who fake or speak nonsense all the time!

This is a pakistani forum with majority pakistani moderators _ FACT.
The reason why they have not taken action against your complaints may be because your accusations were false.
There are also many chinese . I don't know whether they are jobless but most of them are stupid cheerleaders who sprout BS most time.

Good for them. If China backs North Korea again into some provocation BS, South Korea will be able to strike the heart of the beast.

a positive development.south korea is our ally.

Back
Top Bottom