What's new

Korea to accelerate the deployment of Beijing striking missile

There is no so-called Kando problem.
Surely there is.

Korea please don't want to be Japan in 1931-1945
Kando is Korean territory, it's nothing like taking somebody else's land.

a0105225_496d670907730.jpg

FYI, these videos are 8 year old. The government won't discuss the latest ones.

You indian's dirty game to play up the Chinese members here against the Koreans have ZIPPO effect on me!

The Koreans are siding with us against the japanese's war atrocities and island disputes

The Koreans are siding with us against the japanese's war atrocities and island disputes
At the same time building super accurate ballistic missiles able to strike Beijing, 300 km supersonic antiship missiles able to strike any Chinese naval ships in the Yellow and East China Sea, and building a naval base able to host two US CBGs 500 km away from Shanghai.

There are many illegal Chinese immigrants in Korea, but most of those Chinese are Chaoxianzu, Chinese of Korean descent.

Online reports said all of them are male and from Shanxi Province

shanxi-china.gif

Come and take it if you can.

When China disintegrates, sure.

http://www.defence.pk/forums/china-...egration-china-because-economic-collapse.html

Surely there is.

Kando is Korean territory, it's nothing like taking somebody else's land.

a0105225_496d670907730.jpg

I tell you that, many Chinese history map show Korean peninsula is part of China.

At the same time building super accurate ballistic missiles able to strike Beijing, 300 km supersonic antiship missiles able to strike any Chinese naval ships in the Yellow and East China Sea, and building a naval base able to host two US CBGs 500 km away from Shanghai.

I am seeing the missiles are getting off the N and S korean launch pads and veering off their courses to land on india that could kill tens of millions!

Hey, Korean who accused me of being a false flagger. Show us your credibility that you are a real Korean!

shanxi-china.gif

When China disintegrates, sure.

http://www.defence.pk/forums/china-...egration-china-because-economic-collapse.html

South Korean wants Chinese dismember, because today China is yester Japan and Russia (both steal Chinese territories). Do you wants to make second Russo-Japanese war?

That's the Vatican map, not Korean or Chinese map.

tell me indian: how is the false flagging cheating creating fights between China and S korea affecting your hindu Karma?

Back
Top Bottom