What's new

Korea to accelerate the deployment of Beijing striking missile

South Korean should worry NK wiped out of the World map.

South Korean should worry NK wiped out of the World map.

it is not S Korean who initiated the fight. why blame S Koreans for what they are doing? It is that false flagging indian who wants to create animosities between the Chinese members here against the S koreans!

HOw many times that I have to repeat that?

Still no answer from "Korean" whether he can speak, read and write Korean. Very disappointing, indeed!

Just waiting for the day China disintegrates.

I'm waiting for you to actually do something about it. What are you going to do, bytch even harder?

If you want to take out Chinese people, I'm here and not too far from NYC.

This thread makes me a very happy afternoon... just to see how a sneaky Indian ashamed of using its own national flag was kicking ASSS so hardly by many Chinese and also a German friend. "Something" turned out to be a pathetic Indian...what a shame.
Shouldn't this false flagger be banned forever?

Korea has a dispute with China over eastern Manchuria, which was a Korean province called Kando, that Japan handed over to China in 1909. Japanese temporarily ceded Kando with the intention of taking it back when the Manchurian railway was completed. This territorial dispute is actually bigger than all of China's other territorial disputes combined as Kando is roughly half the size of Peninsular.

Dude, you're one of our 56 minority and you're questioning the territory? LMAO...ask 金美儿 if she's agree with you :rofl:

Last edited by a moderator:
Surely there is.

Kando is Korean territory, it's nothing like taking somebody else's land.

a0105225_496d670907730.jpg

There is No Kando.

Indian and Korean are trolls .

Götterdämmerung;3790576 said:
Still no answer from "Korean" whether he can speak, read and write Korean. Very disappointing, indeed!

He is not Korean. He is a self loathing Indian.

such a misleading trolling title I wonder when he get permenantly banned, which sounds unlikely as we've seen he has been deliberately trolling never have positive contributed.

Korean is some vampire whenever he get off the coffin he's act like a zombie. Hope mods can put some garlic ring on his box.

Next time ask mods to prove it and Don't bring India into every discussion regarding your stupid country m0r0n.

it is a stupid indian imposter who brought all this up and joined in by some stupid indian cheerleaders who speak nonsense. The mod will not care about this indian false flagger despite his/her multiple multiple bans.

it is a stupid indian imposter who brought all this up and joined in by some stupid indian cheerleaders who speak nonsense. The mod will not care about this indian false flagger despite his/her multiple multiple bans.

The mods here are pakistanis not Indians .Your accusations may be false , thats why they are not taking actions.

Also there are equal no. if not more of stupid chinese cheerleaders and imposters who speak nonsense.

Back
Top Bottom