What's new

Korean Wave making North Koreans rebellious against the regime

Are you talking of 21 century Korean comfort women

The article is clearly about Japanese women and their preferences in men.

Mr. Kitahara Minori "why Hallyu has become an established in Japan," "from the" erotic

Mr. Kitahara Minori Columnist, when I went to live TVXQ, it was noticed that the "manhood of Japan" "Korean masculinity" is completely different. The east compared EXILE Okoshi-to God, to point out as follows.

Korean superstar, handsome duo. He who has seen their live, to release two pheromone fierce, female hormone that continue for a while out (rumor). I went to the venue with exciting.

Is, in my eyes such, remained a piece of poster. Is a poster of the Olympic Games in Tokyo.

Under the big character, a dozen men are lined up! "In Japan 2020 Olympic and Paralympic Games." I figure all black suit and black tie. ~Tsu Sinister! But want fled to Tossa, was EXILE.

I do not any posters or freshness of sportsmanship, and an international flavor. I'm ...... I feel that the novelty or overturn the image of the Olympic Games, Olympic, somehow not come.

EXILE was compared to the east if it notices Okoshi-to God. I thought of two and arrange a national star, come and see the difference between the two countries of "masculinity".

EXILE and feel the power to intimidate others, and so the value, bill of sale of the man. Japanese's "masculinity".

Meanwhile, TVXQ only beauty and Eros, I do not feel. In supple body well over 180 cm, erotic dancing and smiling man waving around the waist, in Shirahada perfect.

I did not know what "masculinity" For a long time. However, there is to know and show spontaneous Hallyu in tall body, the muscles do not stick only to man, was able to understand intuitively.

And "masculinity is the body itself and". And I say "manly", the body and seem like you want to have sex.

I think that Korean had been is said, are temporary, it had been established to the woman of Japan completely, and because showed the "masculinity not seen until now" to us. Erotic anyway. Not just idle. Adult's idle. That's why Korean becomes addiction.

I turn back because there is no place I would not be Japanese woman, the other from the Korean Wave, But ... Back.

▼ excerpt in the editorial department, "Japan full monty" series of "Shukan Asahi" This article was re-edited. You can read full text in the May 18 issue, 2012.

I have to say I've been very impressed by the South Korean film industry. I think today it's probably the highest quality film industry in Asia. That's not to say other Asian film industries don't make many quality movies, but only in Korea are all the best selling movies quality movies.

That article?

Not mentioning the credit of the report, By your weired reasoning, over the thousand years, how wonderful will be the sexy manhood of Chinese and Japanese men admired by your women? Hundreds of thousands of women hijacked each year by Chinese and Japanese invaders.

That article?

Not mentioning the credit of the report, By your weired reasoning, over the thousand years, how wonderful will be the sexy manhood of Chinese and Japanese men admired by your women? Hundreds of thousands of women hijacked each year by Chinese and Japanese invaders.
Ming and Qing emperors all demanded hundreds of Choseon virgins as tribute every year.

Much tribute paid consisted of native products, e.g. elephants from Siam, or eunuchs and virgin girls from Korea, Annam, or the Ryukyu Islands.[56] Young Korean virgin girls, and eunuchs were occasionally demanded as tribute by the Ming Emperor for the imperial harem. Total of 98 virgins and 198 eunuchs were sent.[57]Korean girls age 13 to 25 were recruited to be sent to China.[58][59][60][61][62] http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_tributaries_of_Imperial_China

That article?

Not mentioning the credit of the report, By your weired reasoning, over the thousand years, how wonderful will be the sexy manhood of Chinese and Japanese men admired by your women?
Korean women don't like Japanese and Chinese men for the following reasons.

1. Japanese and Chinese men are shorter than Korean men. Women of all races hate short men for some reason(Some US poll found that the American women would rather marry a tall wife-beater than a short doctor). In fact, Korean women's standard is that all men shorter than 180 cm are losers.

2. Korean women look at the men's education very seriously(This is the reason why Korea has a college attendance rate of 80%). Men with no college degrees are automatically disqualified for consideration for most women.

3. Korean women are extremely demanding and uses their men like ATM machines and expects various "events" to impress them. The reason Japanese men complain about Korean drama is that Japanese women too are now influenced by the kind of relationship they see on Korean dramas, and demand much more from Japanese men than they did in the past.

http://www.koreaherald.com/national/Detail.jsp?newsMLId=20091113000069

`Loser` girl in hot water

2010-03-30 12:44

A college student is in hot water as her televised statement that "short men are losers" is spreading all over the internet community and has even triggered a lawsuit.

Lee Do-kyung, a Hongik University student, appeared on a popular KBS TV show "Misuda," or "Chatting with Beauties" on Monday and said, "I don`t like short men. Height is competitiveness these days, and I think short men are losers. Men should at least be 180 cm tall."

Hurt and angry, Korean internet users began to criticize her online immediately, and decided to take another step: "googling" her

Hundreds of thousands of women hijacked each year by Chinese and Japanese invaders.
You need to re-educate yourself.

Ming and Qing emperors all demanded hundreds of Choseon virgins as tribute every year.
The article you linked says a grand total of 98 over Ming dynasty.

I have to say I've been very impressed by the South Korean film industry. I think today it's probably the highest quality film industry in Asia. That's not to say other Asian film industries don't make many quality movies, but only in Korea are all the best selling movies quality movies.
While Korean film industry is considered the strongest in Asia, it is not as completely dominating as TV entertainment shows, dramas, and music.

While Korean film industry is considered the strongest in Asia, it is not as completely dominating as TV entertainment shows, dramas, and music.

Koreans movies are really good, I love the emotions and expressions in Korean movies.

I never watch Korean or any drama, but someone told me in Korean dramas, young male stars always fall in love with older women. Since you're an expert in Korean cultures you probably have an explanation for that. Do Korean men have mother complexes and if so why?

Much tribute paid consisted of native products, e.g. elephants from Siam, or eunuchs and virgin girls from Korea, Annam, or the Ryukyu Islands.[56] Young Korean virgin girls, and eunuchs were occasionally demanded as tribute by the Ming Emperor for the imperial harem. Total of 98 virgins and 198 eunuchs were sent.[57]Korean girls age 13 to 25 were recruited to be sent to China.[58][59][60][61][62] List of tributaries of Imperial China - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Cut the crap, Viet Nam never sent eunuchs or virgin girls as tribute, NEVER

I never watch Korean or any drama, but someone told me in Korean dramas, young male stars always fall in love with older women. Since you're an expert in Korean cultures you probably have an explanation for that. Do Korean men have mother complexes and if so why?
It is that way because the 90% of Korean drama script writers are women, and these women writers write stuff that would sell to women viewers.

So in a woman writer's fantasy world, a 35 year old single mom is being chased by a 25 year old billionaire's son who rejects advances from 20 year old beauty queens to chase the 35 year old single mom. And this formula sells extremely well in China and Japan.

It is that way because the 90% of Korean drama script writers are women, and these women writers write stuff that would sell to women viewers.

So in a woman writer's fantasy world, a 35 year old single mom is being chased by a 25 year old billionaire's son who rejects advances from 20 year old beauty queens to chase the 35 year old single mom. And this formula sells extremely well in China and Japan.

I real think you waste your talent here or try to stay off the forum as much as possible.

Cut the crap, Viet Nam never sent eunuchs or virgin girls as tribute, NEVER
LOL at the Viet going bonkers from inferiority. Truth is, a virgin bride from Vietnam is both common and cheap today. :lol:

201110231319372494156.jpg

really? and this stuff sells well in China and Japan? Can´t believe it. :rofl: :rofl:

Back
Top Bottom