What's new

Kuch Sharam Hoti, Kuch Haya Hoti Ha: NA122

Everyone has a right to go to the legal courts, whether guilty or not. IK should've used that right too, instead of violence, getting people killed, billions lost and embarrassing an entire country. Sad to see people here supporting a violent fool and calling names to someone who is going to the court instead of calling their opponents bad names, third class language and conducting violence.

The future of Pakistani politics belongs to law, courts and the parliament. Anyone who doesn't want to go here and wants to spread violence instead, should be tried for treason, like they should've last year!
No sir! For Naya Pakistan we need the politics of Mob,Lies,deceit and Violence in the name of politics.

No sir! For Naya Pakistan we need the politics of Mob,Lies,deceit and Violence in the name of politics.

So the new Pakistan will really be a Gang running the government? Like the Pirates of the Caribbean? IK being the Pirate and Pakistan being the Caribbean??? Oh lord!!!! Ik's insane, I've known it!

I think he just went there to prove that he was not involved in rigging and it was pure Election Commission fault and their mismanagement that way he can gain the support in re-election that's why he's not taking any stay orders against the decision ... he just want a clean chit from Supreme Court...

i don't think the decision will be suspended... you can say he's taking Precautions :D before going to the people :D you Know Lahories

o ja yar, lets see what he is upto.. baki rigging na hoe to jheet hamari hogi :D

So the new Pakistan will really be a Gang running the government? Like the Pirates of the Caribbean? IK being the Pirate and Pakistan being the Caribbean??? Oh lord!!!! Ik's insane, I've known it!
Most probably,It can get worse though.

re-election me pata chal jia ga... or 2018 k elections me... :D hope till 2018 bio metric Machines aajaien :D warna tb bhi Dhandli ka hi shoor mache ga....

there is a slight admission of dhandi here... but if system improves and becomes free and fair, one step at a time, either way Pakistan is going to win.. so that is our ultimate win, for you and for me and our future generations, atleast this much we owe them. :pakistan:

what about his salary which he took for two and half years, kuch sharam hoti kuch haya hoti to salary bi wapis ker di hoti..

what about his salary which he took for two and half years, kuch sharam hoti kuch haya hoti to salary bi wapis ker di hoti..
All perks are reversed if he had been found guilty of rigging or faced disqualification. koe Aqal bhee hoti hy Koe dimagh bhee hota hy:p:

All perks are reversed if he had been found guilty of rigging or faced disqualification. koe Aqal bhee hoti hy Koe dimagh bhee hota hy:p:

Koi dignity naam ki cheez bi hoti hai, koi self respect bi hoti hai.. per ap nahi samjo gai..

Pervaiz rahseed abhi to yaad aa raha hay. Re-election key baad apnay asli abbu ka naam bhee bhool jao gay :D
Pata kahan chalay, pata chal chuka hay...Issi liya to Topi geedar ky tarha bhag gya hay aur Aleem khan ko agay kardiya hay :D
Gain some manners bro uH are a new on pdf and talking like this to a senior member jxt to prove Ur lame justification :nono:

:cuckoo:

Gain some manners bro uH are a new on pdf and talking like this to a senior member jxt to prove Ur lame justification :nono:

:cuckoo:
More like senior trolls than anything close seniority :)

Koi dignity naam ki cheez bi hoti hai, koi self respect bi hoti hai.. per ap nahi samjo gai..
Tum logon ko respect kab mile hay? aaj tak boot, latain aur ruswaiyan he mile hain. Iyya ka nabudu wa Iyya ka nastayeen bhee kehtay ho aur phir magar madad ki appeal umpire se kartay ho Nauzbillah!

Noora league will keep , governing Pakistan till some general tells them to change their cloths & have a cabinet meeting in the jail ?
Then they will makeup their faces as the champs of jamhoriyat again & will cry for a royal exit ?
No ,never , noora league & shame ?lolzz

Back
Top Bottom