What's new

Kulbhushan Jadhav new statement Jan 5, 2018 released to public - blasted India hard

graphican

ELITE MEMBER
Reaction score
Country
Pakistan

Kulbhushan Yadev (Hussin Mubarik Patel) is blasting India for lying and disowning him. He is angry on India for mistreating and threatening his mother and wife.

On blasting India;
  • Why my commission or that I was working for an intelligence agency is being denied?
  • I was doing a cover business.
  • I stand up by that, I was working for RAW, I am a soldier, I was doing something for my country.
  • My mother and wife have been battered (roughly treated) and troubled when brought here. I had thought they've been beaten all along in the plane.
  • My mother was in a very bad threatened position.
  • Indian official yelled at my mother the moment she left the room.
On the comforting side for Pakistan;
  • Kulbhushan backed 100% of Pakistan's stance
  • Thanked Government of Pakistan for showing this grand gesture
  • My mother was very happy to see me in a good shape and became relaxed after finding him in good health.
  • I haven't been tortured or touched and I am being taken care very well.
  • My diet is beautiful and they've taken a very good care of me.
  • Pakistan has not harmed me, they've not touched me.
I am copying video released by "The Hidu's" and there is stun silence after that... somehow I felt India's mother has died after watching this video. :pleasantry:

:pop::pop::pop:

Pakistan is playing its cards very well... it was India who had requested for a meeting with wife, then mother, then both, then including an official - and Pakistan agreed to all of them.

Today, India will cry through nose that in one meeting, Indian propaganda is washed in urine. Well done Pakistan!

My diet is beautiful and they've taken a very good care of me.

That's alarming, Pakistan must clarify that beautiful diet for him is exceptional, this facility will not be extended to others.

Happy to see him talking with confidence. It shows he is managing Pak Authorities very well.

Do whatever you need to to avoid the hangman's noose. If they tell you to say something then say it. Words are meaningless at this point. Hopefully there will be some kind of exchange.

Pakistan is playing its cards very well... it was India who had requested for a meeting with wife, then mother, then both, then including an official - and Pakistan agreed to all of them.

Today, India will cry through nose that in one meeting, Indian propaganda is washed in urine. Well done Pakistan!

Didn't KY requested to have a meeting with his wife or mother ? India asked for consular access.

• My mother and wife have been battered (roughly treated) and troubled when brought here. I had thought they've been beaten all along in the plane.
Indian officer was not in even that room,just watched everything from another room separated by glass.
KY will speak anything written by ISPR now. AS pakistan gain anything from it ? Nothing ...

Nothing is going to add in your reputation worldwide. :lol::lol:

I think we will also see a video where he says that he has converted to Islam!. This won't surprise us though.

Didn't KY requested to have a meeting with his wife or mother ? India asked for consular access.

Indian officer was not in even that room,just watched everything from another room separated by glass.
KY will speak anything written by ISPR now. AS pakistan gain anything from it ? Nothing ...

Nothing is going to add in your reputation worldwide. [emoji38][emoji38]
Keep in denial mode, he is singing like a canary. Watch this space for more disclosures more embarrassment, more names out there. Your whole Balochistan file has been utterly compromised and your terror accusations against pakistan will be responded with by a picture of kulbashan yadav. RAW exposed and laid bare

Keep in denial mode, he is singing like a canary. Watch this space for more disclosures more embarrassment, more names out there. Your whole Balochistan file has been utterly compromised and your terror accusations against pakistan will be responded with by a picture of kulbashan yadav. RAW exposed and laid bare

As world blvs ISPR propaganda....

Do whatever you need to to avoid the hangman's noose. If they tell you to say something then say it. Words are meaningless at this point. Hopefully there will be some kind of exchange.
no chance . you will receive his dead body through wagah border one day .

Nothing is going to add in your reputation worldwide. :lol::lol:
okey . then where is the missing indian journalist who exposed raw ? .

Good, at least you agree and it proves that contrary to Indian propaganda he's not giving any forced statement.
I am happy to see him performing so well. Even if he is being forced to say some thing, i see him handling that situation with grt professionalism.

Back
Top Bottom