What's new

Lack of Action on Kashmir - What Are We Waiting For?

Dont make mockery of Allah's words. Attaining His Mercy in His Cause is not suicide. I reject the satanic forces evil plot to pin the Muslims as terrorists. I know you fear the believers.
Hey I never once said Muslims are Terrorists?- @ Mods- Please check to verify this posters age?- I have a feeling he does not have permission to be on a mature platform like PDF!

I dont think Allah- is my creator

Can't be sure, the creator may introduce yourself with name Allah. All names belong to him, he owns everything.

PS: I am not pious but just trying to put religious hat for a change.

I agree this is a best oppertunity in years to claim back the occupied land.

Im not a dumb terrorist who will kill innocent civilians. I will take on satan and his forces head on. What Kind of People Do you guys think Muslims are?

I never said you would kill innocent civilians. The police around you are doing that to the oppressed. You have divine orders to protect the oppressed.

We are doomed Pakistan, China, Bangladesh and Bhutan are going to attack us. Are Sri Lankans sleeping??

Get this in your head, no one helped the Muslims when we first took over mother India. Not the chinese, not the christians not the budhists, only Allah.

Its going to be the same this time around. Only Pakistan will stand up to the world and their atrocities to the Muslims.

Just because Muslims believe in the afterlife the world made us into terrorists. Well, Allah says when Truth areives falsehood dissapears, You cant supress Allah's plan.

You guys threw everything at the Muslims yet here we are stronger than ever before. Soon sanghis, watch Allah's plan in motion.

I never said you would kill innocent civilians. The police around you are doing that to the oppressed. You have divine orders to protect the oppressed.

It was meant to be.

SAHIH INTERNATIONAL
It is He who expelled the ones who disbelieved among the People of the Scripture from their homes at the first gathering. You did not think they would leave, and they thought that their fortresses would protect them from Allah ; but [the decree of] Allah came upon them from where they had not expected, and He cast terror into their hearts [so] they destroyed their houses by their [own] hands and the hands of the believers. So take warning, O people of vision.

Can't be sure, the creator may introduce yourself with name Allah. All names belong to him, he owns everything.

PS: I am not pious but just trying to put religious hat for a change.
I agree- GOD has many names- Allah could very well be one of them (Its my opinion only)-The journey is long one but I truly believe that the final destination is the same for all humans.

PS: Sorry for going off topic- Apologies in advance.

Clearly we need to put more Trust in Allah and the Victory will belong to the Muslims.

I once read a document on this forum about the 65 war. It was a review of one mission where they dropped paratroopers over the Indian border to take out an airbase. A handful of these guys made it back alive. I remember reading about out of date maps and para's being dropped without enough wire cutters.

Faith and rhetoric didn't render that mission a failure - bad planning did.

I once read a document on this forum about the 65 war. It was a review of one mission where they dropped paratroopers over the Indian border to take out an airbase. A handful of these guys made it back alive. I remember reading about out of date maps and para's being dropped without enough wire cutters.

Faith and rhetoric didn't render that mission a failure - bad planning did.

Everything happens for a reason Brother and happens only by the permission of Allah. Maybe taking kashmir wasnt meant to be in those days but its time, InshaAllah.

You are mistaken. This is not sarcasm. I mean what I say. I am immensely impressed by the posters honesty and faith. The time is perfect and ALLAH has given as clear a signal as he possibly can.

It is up to the faithful to understand this clear message from ALLAH and act as he is clearly indicating.

Those who fail ALLAH now will for all eternity be doomed
I have reported your skinny injun arse

SAHIH INTERNATIONAL
It is He who expelled the ones who disbelieved among the People of the Scripture from their homes at the first gathering. You did not think they would leave, and they thought that their fortresses would protect them from Allah ; but [the decree of] Allah came upon them from where they had not expected, and He cast terror into their hearts [so] they destroyed their houses by their [own] hands and the hands of the believers. So take warning, O people of vision.

That's eye opening.

Corona sai to larr lo

Corona is all fake.

Sahih International)
Then after distress, He sent down upon you security [in the form of] drowsiness, overcoming a faction of you, while another faction worried about themselves, thinking of Allah other than the truth - the thought of ignorance, saying, "Is there anything for us [to have done] in this matter?" Say, "Indeed, the matter belongs completely to Allah ." They conceal within themselves what they will not reveal to you. They say, "If there was anything we could have done in the matter, some of us would not have been killed right here." Say, "Even if you had been inside your houses, those decreed to be killed would have come out to their death beds." [It was] so that Allah might test what is in your breasts and purify what is in your hearts. And Allah is Knowing of that within the breasts.

-Surah Aal-E-Imran, Ayah 154

They think Muslims are dumb and dont know whats going on. Men of low faith I tell ya!

Corona is all fake.

Sahih International)
Then after distress, He sent down upon you security [in the form of] drowsiness, overcoming a faction of you, while another faction worried about themselves, thinking of Allah other than the truth - the thought of ignorance, saying, "Is there anything for us [to have done] in this matter?" Say, "Indeed, the matter belongs completely to Allah ." They conceal within themselves what they will not reveal to you. They say, "If there was anything we could have done in the matter, some of us would not have been killed right here." Say, "Even if you had been inside your houses, those decreed to be killed would have come out to their death beds." [It was] so that Allah might test what is in your breasts and purify what is in your hearts. And Allah is Knowing of that within the breasts.

-Surah Aal-E-Imran, Ayah 154

They think Muslims are dumb and dont know whats going on. Men of low faith I tell ya!
Man my father is doctor and he currently has it. Stop following zaid hamid

Man my father is doctor and he currently has it. Stop following zaid hamid

Im following the Quran not zaid hamid.
There is not a single calamity of any kind that ever strikes you in the earth nor inside of yourselves except that it is in a book that we have already declared it in. That is certainly easy for Allah to do." (57:22)

There is not a single calamity of any kind Allah will ever strike except by Allah’s permission, by Allah’s leave and whoever were to believe in Allah, Allah will guide their heart. And Allah is All-Knowledgeable about everything. (64:11)

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom