What's new

Lahore bombings planned in Afghanistan

yes they did and only after taking the international community in the favour. forget media the stance of the government came after the matter was prooved and your organizations were under scrutiny. till they are not prooved by you and your government they are just speculations. and attacking any soverign nation based on speculations is just agrression nothing more than that

ya ya...
so u wont object if proven? stay tunned!! we would see u all running away with ur chappels under ur armpits from afghanistan...soon...very soon!

ya ya...
so u wont object if proven? stay tunned!! we would see u all running away with ur chappels under ur armpits from afghanistan...soon...very soon!

boss we indians are really fed up with your very soon...... it never comes. we will avenge east pakistan very soon. we will have kasmir very soon. we will have ghazwa e hind very soon. the problem is your very soon never comes.

If proven file a case in international court as you did for your water issues.... who stopped you?

And Karzai said that Afghan soil would not be used against Pakistan :hitwall:

boss we indians are really fed up with your very soon...... it never comes. we will avenge east pakistan very soon. we will have kasmir very soon. we will have ghazwa e hind very soon. the problem is your very soon never comes.

If proven file a case in international court as you did for your water issues.... who stopped you?

chappal, i cant say about other things, but its pretty eminent wats goin on and who's *** is on fire...just desperate attempts being made

International court, no, it would be better to solve it the way its imposed on us...there will be blood!!

Care to explain surgical strikes where?

On consulates.. that would be open declaration of war and dont worry we will again go to UN and let the sanctions follow on the already crumbled economy

indian consulates are engaged in supporting terrorist activites in Pakistan we have every right to attack

If that means war then so be it!!! ( its long over due anyway )

its Pakistanis who are fed up with twofaced indians.

I am convinced indians are compulsive liers , it just comes to them naturally

WTF? india violated our eastern international borders in 1971 WITHOUT ANY REASON. US keeps on violating our international borders in the name of terrorism through drone attacks :hitwall:
I think this is the perfect time to play our cards right. These are the things we must do and some are in progress
1. keep neglecting india as the stake holder in afghanistan like in turkey's conference.
2. keep aur contacts strong with the taliban of mullah omar.
3. keep things tight for US and NATO in afghanistan so they leave way earlier than they think.
4. these bombings have cost us 10 thousand civilian deadbodies. ask for mullah omar to blow these indian consulates through suicide bombers so that pakistan does not have to face any sanctions
5. demand the final leave date for U.S and NATO
6. ask for china to play a more important role in the development of afghanistan.
7. ask PAC to manufacture our local drones as early as possible so that we could easily attack the hidden indian dirt in afghanistan which is menace for us.
9. once the US and NATO leave which is inevitable, blow up the remaining indian consulates through babur and shaheen :sniper:

Your government started with confidence and talked about the Indian hand. Next they said they could not find anything in Lahore episode that relates to India. Now this article from a media house with no official backing the report from your government. Please don't go over the moon. Chill and let us wait for some evidence to come through.

:cheers:

chappal, i cant say about other things, but its pretty eminent wats goin on and who's *** is on fire...just desperate attempts being made

International court, no, it would be better to solve it the way its imposed on us...there will be blood!!

"pretty eminent" care to explain? That scared me mate... :devil:

WTF? india violated our eastern international borders in 1971 WITHOUT ANY REASON. US keeps on violating our international borders in the name of terrorism through drone attacks :hitwall:
I think this is the perfect time to play our cards right. These are the things we must do and some are in progress
1. keep neglecting india as the stake holder in afghanistan like in turkey's conference.
2. keep aur contacts strong with the taliban of mullah omar.
3. keep things tight for US and NATO in afghanistan so they leave way earlier than they think.
4. these bombings have cost us 10 thousand civilian deadbodies. ask for mullah omar to blow these indian consulates through suicide bombers so that pakistan does not have to face any sanctions
5. demand the final leave date for U.S and NATO
6. ask for china to play a more important role in the development of afghanistan.
7. ask PAC to manufacture our local drones as early as possible so that we could easily attack the hidden indian dirt in afghanistan which is menace for us.
9. once the US and NATO leave which is inevitable, blow up the remaining indian consulates through babur and shaheen :sniper:

Indians must be kicked out of Afghanistan. If Indians continue their presence in Afghanistan, then we'll continue to see suicide bombings inside Pakistan.

Pakistan never saw a single case of suicide bombing in its soil before India made its presence in Afghanistan.

Why don`t you all my dear Pakistani country men understand that Afghan-India join copration is only only only only only to destabalize Pakistan.

There in Afghanistan you have almost 6000 people from India those working in 16 different Indian Genral Conosulor.

When someone ask that WTF is that so many Indians doing there, then answer from India is come:

We are here for to rebuild Afghanistan :rofl::rofl::rofl:

In other so many India`s Involvement in Afghanistan is JUST ONLY TO DESTABALIZE Pakistan!

Now many my own country people may going to shoot me with --->:sniper:

But what I say I mean it.

You have lots of Afghani those are willing to support India with their poor terror plan in Pakistan.

:devil:

Now many my own country people may going to shoot me with --->:sniper:

But what I say I mean it.

You have lots of Afghani those are willing to support India with their poor terror plan in Pakistan.

:devil:

your country men are with you :pakistan:

the present afghan government has joined hands with india to use terror tactics against Pakistan there is no denying this.

Its time to make these dirty little rascal pay and pay dearly

YOu know what, according to the GoA, they arrested suspects after attacks in kabul and they confesed that the attack was plannd in paksitan.

Now this something which is disturbing and also shows that Pakistan does not blam India without any reason.

If this attack was blamed on India then indeed there is something behind it otherwise we have been having such deadly attacks daily we never blamed India for that.

If statements of a caught terrorist are credible proof, then Kasab has already implicated a lot of people in pakistan establishment..

Back
Top Bottom