What's new

Lahore to decide....PTI or PMLN ?

Lahore belongs to

• Total voters
I am sorry I have no idea what exactly you are trying to put up!.... If you want to discuss Islamic laws please open another thread I will definitely post my views on Justice wrt Equality and Equity .

Well, if Imran Khan can save Pakistan, I'm obligated to support him, and I have no excuses not to support him.

Ok, you said Muslims and non-Muslims have the same rights in Pakistan in one of your previous posts. Don't sidetrack now.

Can a fundamentalist Christian become the leader of Pakistan? Pakistan claims to be an Islamic country.
A Secularist,a fundamentalist Christian, a Communist, are not Muslims.

A Secularist, or a Parsi, or any other minority cannot be a leader of Pakistan, because Pakistan claims to be an Islamic country.

Only a Muslim can be the leader of an Islamic country.

non-Muslims does not have the right to be the leader of an Islamic country.

Muslims and non-Muslims don't have equal rights, but have rights that are based on fairness under an Islamic society.

An Islamic society is a society based on just and moral principles.

An Islamic society is not a western society.

34761.gif

---------- Post added at 09:33 AM ---------- Previous post was at 09:31 AM ----------

01_02.gif

I meant they better support Imran Khan, if they know he is the only one who can save Pakistan.

Of course, minorities have rights under an Islamic society, everybody knows that.
However some people may misunderstand what you are saying. Are you trying to say a non-Muslim can be the leader of an Islamic country?

Its like saying can a Communist be the leader of a country like USA?

Get real!

In an Islamic society, everybody has rights that are just or fair, but it may not be equal or the same.

There is quite a difference between Equity and Equality.

As you know Equality can lead to Injustices. You did know that right?
Imran Khan has won in Lahore ISI estimates are of 200000 people and MI says they were 170000 or above but now Imran Khan has to clear his stand on Shariat and Islam and how he will take on America because his next support centre is in KP and before elections what I can he will make alliance with Religious parties so he needs to be firm on Islam and taking on America

Jalsa kesa tha bhai?

Khanay mein kia mila?
No body was offered food people went outside and bought on their own and that shows the loyalty of people who were present there on the Jalsa :pakistan:

Seemed houseful on Minar-e-Pakistan! I was so enjoying his speech on TV but man they just had to turn off electricity for several hours. If any of you guys have a video link for full speech, I will be thankful!

^^^I just found it on YouTube. For the interested ones: First 12 minutes is analysis and stuff, Imran Khan's speech starts from around 22:40.

looks like ppp leaders will be very happy now

imran khan and nawaz sharif are new public enemy #1 no one care about zardari

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom