What's new

Lahore transporters want Indian buses, not Chinese ones

I think mr Zardari (Mr 10%) took 10% to pass tender of indian buses in pakistan. How people in Pakistan will take this, time will tell. Will pakistani travel in Indian made buses? well if my dear pak brothers can see indian movies probely they can sit in indian buses?

This is no loss really. You guys need to witness China and experience the top made stuff, the stuff that Best Buy and Circuit City imports are at the very BOTTOM of Chinese brands. Same thing with autos, ships, etc.

It's unfortunately western media uses this propaganda to down-play Chinese quality --- they KNOW better. It is all deliberate. Well you gotta come and see for yourself. There's a reason why they are scared.... :china: They did the same thing with Japanese brands, and later Korean brands. Quality will eventually wipe out any false propaganda.

The most environmentally and efficient buses are being designed and built in China. Beijing started this program years ago. How many buses do you think USA has??? Everyone drives their cars. There's more public buses in China that all of Europe combined! China has economy of scale and a ready market.

You just need to travel to see with your own eyes. :smitten:

Just because u mentioned the quality of chinese automobiles.

I hope bus will be no different.

Last edited by a moderator:
^
Dude............ they are not cars...but some kind of execution vehicles.
They will kill everyone inside and anyone who is in 500 meters radius of the accident.

Did you see the glass pane fly in the last few seconds of the video...They don't even use shatter proof glass in their cars.

it's our friends' choise.all we need to do is respect this decision,it's bussness,just because pakistan is china's ally,it doesn't mean they will make every deal with china.how is this report making indian so exciting anyway,really don't get it,like i don't get why you was mad at Nepal's president for accepting china's Olympic invitation last year.
you respect your friends ,you don't own your friends......

Last edited:
Now days chinese products are every where in the world from the most cheapest products to the most costly brands! here in Europe almost in every sector you will find Chinese made products, they have a huge market. I always watch this propaganda against the quality of chinese products but they often forget that chinese are making very cost effective high quality products too. It depends on you how much you want to spend, more you spend, most good quality you get!

If the GoP made a deal with a chinese company and let them know the concerns of Pakistani transporters, for sure they will try to figure out the problems and fix them. As said before by other members first of all we try a few dozen buses and if they are satisfying us then we can go for a big order.

On the other side i'm against indian buses because of few reasons:

India never give's Pakistan access to it's markets.

Their will be always the spare parts and other problems also from the indian side as it's depend on the relationship between the 2 Govt.

indian buses haven't got a reasonable edge of quality over chinese products.

When i watch indian foreign policy towards Pakistan, then i'm totaly against a possible deal for indian buses.

Pakistan have to support also it's own companies and products, we can also fufill our needs with our products.

i just know china have 2 big bus manufactories in china , yutong and konglong. i dont know what chinese bus manufactories did lahore city buy?? there may some small chinese bus manufactories, their quality is not so good than the big manfuactories!
there are two chinese famous bus manufactory website.
KINGLONG KINGLONG
Yutong Group tp://www.yutong.com/english/index.jsp

i just confuse why indian is laugh at chinese bus ,but should going to purchase bus from china? and purchase chinese metro vehicles for Mumbai’s newMetro project??

read the news pls!!
Uttar Pradesh to import buses from China

Uttar Pradesh to import buses from China
September 8th, 2008 - 5:49 pm ICT by IANS -
Lucknow, Sep 8 (IANS) The Uttar Pradesh government has decided to import buses from China to augment the state road transport corporation’s fleet, it said here Monday.State Transport Minister Ramachal Rajbhar said talks with Kinglong Industries and Volvo China were in their final stages, and over 2,000 buses from China would hit the roads soon.

Just because u mentioned the quality of chinese automobiles.

DZWy_fASSiQ[/media] - Chinese 4WD crash test

Dimg2n2Azwg[/media] - Crash Test: Comparing chinese death shi&#% cars with others

I hope bus will be no different.

Ouch.. thats gotta real bad!! lol, the quality difference is pretty evident and its sad that safety measurs like air bags are not standard in Pakistan and only come in high end models where as in every developed country airbags are the minimum standard for security... Indus motors have a huge monopoly and frankly i hate supporting them. They sell their cars at ridiculous prices and only the top end models have airbags something that should be in ALL cars including a suzuki alto..

Last edited by a moderator:
Ouch.. thats gotta real bad!! lol, the quality difference is pretty evident and its sad that safety measurs like air bags are not standard in Pakistan and only come in high end models where as in every developed country airbags are the minimum standard for security... Indus motors have a huge monopoly and frankly i hate supporting them. They sell their cars at ridiculous prices and only the top end models have airbags something that should be in ALL cars including a suzuki alto..

Its not the airbags I am concerned about.I agree in India too only high end cars have airbags.But there was order by supreme court which makes it mandatory for all cars sold in India to have airbags...Can't find a link

At impact the whole car gets crushed to the size of a match box.
Every living creature inside that car will die.Even if there is one in the trunk.

I am no Automotive engineer but aren't cars supposed to have some kind of shock absorber to take this kind of impact

Back
Top Bottom