What's new

Lahore turns festive as Metro Bus service opens

12 buses sent to workshop... adi jahil awam..........

glad that government took action straightaway and started charging money from tomorrow.

When Delhi Metro first started, the stains from Paan spitting passengers became a nightmare for the cleaners but in due course the Indians obviously have learnt to swallow....no doubt people learn to adopt new ways and methods. :)

Dont spit..Swallow :azn:

Not possible, as e-ticketing system is not in place.

acha? heard on news that they will start charging from tomorrow... I hope manually hi start kar dain kyon kay 2 months ager free raha tou jahil awam nay tabah ker deni hain sari buses... !!

guyz i have done a mistake today bcoz i have decided to go there very early bcoz its free :-\ and i see there nt a single bus hve limit but loaded with ppllike cows or goats bcoz just its free.

We talked a staff person and he said tht ppl riding the bus again and again especially students bcoz just its free and we hve waited 2 hours to get an empty bus bcoz we dont want to ride on fully loaded bus and well the big thing is tht we traveled by standing in the bus ans full of ppl pushing each other. And they also considring to shrink the time span of free ride which is before 1 month to 1 week may be . And i dont want to travel it again.

And 1more thing these ppl dont deserve gud transport system they are addict of living in jungle rules. First provide them education so they can digest these facilities so they cn use them well or nt spoil it.

1 last thing while we got gud metro bus service we prefer going back to home from the ordinary bus drives on usual roads :-(

Janwar ko agar plate may khana do tu yahi hota hai.....We need to teach them how to ride on a bus before we open this services. These bunch of monkeys flying on door of bus have no clue where is the actual door! Shame full

Last edited by a moderator:
guyz i have done a mistake today bcoz i have decided to go there very early bcoz its free :-\ and i see there nt a single bus hve limit but loaded with ppllike cows or goats bcoz just its free.

We talked a staff person and he said tht ppl riding the bus again and again especially students bcoz just its free and we hve waited 2 hours to get an empty bus bcoz we dont want to ride on fully loaded bus and well the big thing is tht we traveled by standing in the bus ans full of ppl pushing each other. And they also considring to shrink the time span of free ride which is before 1 month to 1 week may be . And i dont want to travel it again.

And 1more thing these ppl dont deserve gud transport system they are addict of living in jungle rules. First provide them education so they can digest these facilities so they cn use them well or nt spoil it.

1 last thing while we got gud metro bus service we prefer going back to home from the ordinary bus drives on usual roads :-(

Don't be dishearted bro!

SS will be there with a danda in his hand. All these monkeys will fall in line. Just wait for a week.

peace

Thats only for @Leader

http://www.defence.pk/forums/national-political-issues/234630-development-punjab-pml-n.html

Please open your Eyes i dont like any party in Pakistan before i liked Imran khan alot but now may be no one i like. Just watch this video and take the facts and compare it with other provinces.

The point about metro is. Whatever common people are getting something.
@FaujHistorian

MAY ALLAG BLESS YOU

7 million school going kids are out of schools in punjab.

Last edited by a moderator:
Yeah I think that one month free ride is too much. Busses are air-conditioned, free loaders are just gonna ride them up and down just sit in AC'd busses. Amount of destruction they'll cause, these busses will head to the auto graveyard pretty soon.

Yes, very festive...:coffee:

505839-MetroBusphotoTariqHassanexpress-1360604579-608-640x480.JPG

Dur lanat...

A month later....

993960-pakistan-bus.jpg

But hey look at the bright side, Pakistan will soon become TIGER of Asia and colonize Moon! :pop:

Back
Top Bottom