What's new

Land Mafia wants their control in Karachi

Status
Not open for further replies.
HAVE YOU BEEN TO LINES AREA....LINES AREA IS A KILLING GROUND IF YOU ARE NOT MQM SUPPORTER....

Lines area is not MQM area, and its peaceful area, show me some news which shows terrorism in lines area!!
Other wise i will say you are liar!! I can show u dozens of news which says that people have started terrorism in sohrab goth, do u know police started operation against them before one month, but someone leaked the news, but still they killed dozens of terrorists and 9 policemen were also killed!!
And main head quarter of MQM is nine zero!! And its the best area of karachi, for law and order!!

and who made roads to bypass SOHRAB GOTH....government who is in the government of SINDH...MQM....who controls land authority and POLICE government...so basically everything points towards your beloved MQM!!!! bypasses have been made to isloate ANP areas... and i never said ANP is good...but if you insist the reason they didnot win any seat because of MQM DESHAAT....

What deshat??

96f17515fa847d6620db3fe6ecfcc6fa.jpg

953a21122595d67cbd327eccb25b0456.jpg

b4e1c3ed922b3577a9ce8b524ea994a1.jpg

6b9ddfa2ceeeb98a06ad559709cd7dd2.jpg

but yes ANP is a fedearation party it won in diffrent provinces while MQM only won in KARACHI....but PLEASE I DON'T SUPPORT ANP

Bcoz they dont live in thier own area, they are migrating to karachi!!
But MQM people only live in karachi, they dont ***** with any other!!

Last edited:
ANP IS MESSED UP....and my point is ANP is not a ghadar party there leader doesn't have british nationality and says PAKISTAN was a mistake....MQM does this so i am sorry MQM is wrong...lets not about bathaa and mobile theft and all that MQM does!!

If MQM is involved then they would never install cameras in karachi!!

CDGK sets up wireless video monitoring system | Pakistan | News | Newspaper | Daily | English | Online

KARACHI - An elaborate command and control centre, consisting of wireless hybrid video security surveillance system, established at the CDGK head office Civic Centre, to be made functional from tomorrow (Sunday), will be very helpful in monitoring traffic flow, criminal acts and providing safe and secure environment, said City Nazim Mustafa Kamal on Friday while taking to newsmen.
He said the Wireless Video Security Surveillance Network would be initially operational on two signal free corridors (SITE, Habib Bank to Karsaz Bridge Shahra Faisal) & Corridor II (Nagan Chorangi to Drig Road Bridge Shahra Faisal). He said that city police authorities could also use this system to monitor criminal acts. The wireless network will cover an area of 36 km with fibre optic back up while 54 cameras will be fixed at two main arteries known as signal free corridor 1 and II. He said the cameras and other high technology gadgets were imported from US and Europe and foreign experts were hired to install them. Sindh Police Dr Shoaib Suddle visited the room and applauded the CDGK efforts to establish this system. On the occasion city nazim Mustafa Kamal offered police department to use its command and control centre for controlling crimes, terrorist attacks and monitoring traffic. Under the system full video monitoring of two model corridors (signal free corridor-I&II) of the city will be made through a sophisticated wireless video security surveillance network and later it will be extended to other areas of the City.
The first phase of the project has been completed with a cost of Rs.1100 million under which 54 cameras have been installed on both signal free corridors and the centre has begun working on experimental basis.

THIS NAZIM....??? and i will tell you why the violence in KARACHI....

3rd may IMRAN KHAN RALLY....12TH MAY ANP RALLY.....so to spoil that and stop there rallies MQM starts doing these kind of activites!!!!!

Last edited by a moderator:
Every one is not Angel, ok every does mistakes!!
And journalist was screwing nazim!!

28 held in Sohrab Goth search operation - GEO.tv

Updated at: 2153 PST, Tuesday, December 02, 2008
KARACHI: Law Enforcing Agencies (LEA) carried out on Tuesday operation against armed miscreants in Sohrab Goth area and arrested 28 accused including 3 proclaimed offenders and recovered sophisticated weapons and 3 stolen motorbikes from their possession.

Nearly 600 personnel of Pakistan Rangers and police took part in search operation. Officials said that operation was launched due to the worsening law and order situation in the area.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------

Karachi Police arrested 9 Pathan kidnappers & criminals from Sohrab Goth Video

Sohrab Goth shoot-out suspects sent to jail

Daily Times - Leading News Resource of Pakistan

And funny thig is that MQM didnt get single vote from that area!!

Now give me reliable sources like i did, which have something abt terrorism in lines area ot NINE ZERO!!

Other wise i say u liar!!

U were syaing that Lines Area is the worst area, now plz give me source, abt Nine Zero or Lines Area, or ready to be called Liar!!

stop posting same crapbut just for refrence again

PLEASE STOP POSTING SAME VIDEOS

Last edited by a moderator:

This is the area where police operation took place!!
All area is encraoched by ANP terrorists, u can see flags of ANP!!

what is your point MQM controls LINES AREA ofcourse no one can enter it and do anything or they will be shot!!!!

ANP IS TERRORIST HAPPY....MQM is WORSE....that is all i said....screw ANP but ANP is not GHADAR....ALTAF IS GHADAR...MQM IS GHADAR!!!

The solution is very simple. The land mafia needs to be tackled head on. No matter what creed, religion or ethnicity these people hold. Let's not make an ethnic issue out of this. Pakistan has already suffered enough due to ethnic divisions. Do I need to remind people that Baluchistan and NWFP are already two vulnerable hotspots? Sometimes I just don't understand the Pakistani mindset. This country is on the verge of calamity, yet the people don't seem to grasp what's at stake. The nonsensical blame games and divisions have cost this country immensely.

screw ANP,PML,PPP but specially and above all SCREW MQM....but atleast one thing is for SURE that 3rd may rally and 12th may rally will not happen....

what is your point MQM controls LINES AREA ofcourse no one can enter it and do anything or they will be shot!!!!

U were saying that MQM is invovled in terrorism, plz give me source!!
And i live near nine zero, its the best area of karachi, some pathans also live there, they also have shops, but they have no problem, they are living peacefully, and i also welcome those Great Pathans who works for country, they really do hard work!!:yahoo:, without of them no project of pakistan could be completed, but i hate those tajiks, uzbeks, who looks liks same as pathans, speaks pashtu, but involved in terrorism!!

MQM can bring 1000 times more peoples against Imran Khan and ANP, but she's not doing bcoz this is not time for scoring political points, we should work for stability!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom