What's new

Land Mafia wants their control in Karachi

Status
Not open for further replies.
BOTTOM LINE IS ANP is terrorist agreed...PPP is bad agreed....PML N is corrupt agreed...MQM is GHADAR AGREED....IMRANs party has never been tried and seems to be the only hope even though it lacks vision....

NOW HASNAIN can you stop trying to prove MQM to be a non ghadar and non terrorist party...i have posted links that you asked about MQMs involvement in 12th may....besides this the fact remains MQM leader...who i don't know why is called QUAID...because my country only has QUAID-E-AZAM...and ALTAF HUSSAIN went to INDIA and said PAKISTAN WAS A MISTAKE....he also has a british nationality and hasn't been to pakistan in nearly 20 years....is a BRITISH GHADAR and MQM takes BATHAA!! simple end of discussion!!!

MQM can bring 1000 times more peoples against Imran Khan and ANP, but she's not doing bcoz this is not time for scoring political points, we should work for stability!!

That's exactly the attitude that's required in these troubled times. Finger pointing won't achieve anything other than more resentment and disunity.

Being a neutral observer, I would like to acknowledge that MQM has been the driving force in Karachi. Karachi has been transformed into a success story in Pakistan. MQM has a capable, educated and talented party base which can hugely contribute to success in Pakistan. In fact, we can easily assume that MQM is the most educated and organized out of all other parties. Altaf has made some huge blunders, but he has over the past decades also been the victim of indiscriminate brutality.

The only way forward is to put the past behind us and focus on the future. The only way out is to work closely. All parties need to put their political interests aside and work in the interest of Pakistan.

Last edited:
That's exactly the attitude that's required in these troubled times. Finger pointing won't achieve anything other than more resentment and disunity.

Being a neutral observer, I would like to acknowledge that MQM has been the driving force in Karachi. Karachi has been transformed into a success story in Pakistan. MQM has a capable, educated and talented party base which can hugely contribute to success in Pakistan. In fact, we can easily assume that MQM is the most educated and organized out of all other parties. Altaf has made some huge blunders, but he has over the past decades also been the victim of indiscriminate brutality.

The only way forward is to put the past behind us and focus on the future. The only way out is to work closely. All parties need to put their political interests aside and work in the interest of Pakistan.

Yes BABUR i believe your neutral stance ofcourse....let's forget MQM killings....lets forget that their leader is a BRITISH NATIONAL....let's forget he hasn't been to pakistan in 20 years....let's forget he went to INDIA and said PAKISTAN was a mistake and most of all LET'S FORGET 12TH MAY......and once we have forgotten all this then i guess we should never ever deamnd justice in our life again.....:pakistan::pakistan::pakistan:

BOTTOM LINE IS ANP is terrorist agreed...PPP is bad agreed....PML N is corrupt agreed...MQM is GHADAR AGREED....IMRANs party has never been tried and seems to be the only hope even though it lacks vision....

I think u are talking abt what he said in india, bro, this is already addressed by altaf hussain, people dont show that whole speech, he also said, "Now pakistan and india both are soverign countries, they should learn to respect each other and chould live with peace"

NOW HASNAIN can you stop trying to prove MQM to be a non ghadar and non terrorist party...i have posted links that you asked about MQMs involvement in 12th may....

I also have shown u link of 12 may!!
And i m not talking abt 12 may, i previously said that all parties were involved, and ANP was most!!
And i asked u links abt lines area and nine zero!!

besides this the fact remains MQM leader...who i don't know why is called QUAID...because my country only has QUAID-E-AZAM...
People dont call him Quaid-e-Azam, show me a single link in which some one from MQM said him quaid e azam!!
They say him Quaid e Tehreek(Movement's Chief)

and ALTAF HUSSAIN went to INDIA and said PAKISTAN WAS A MISTAKE....he also has a british nationality and hasn't been to pakistan in nearly 20 years....is a BRITISH GHADAR and MQM takes BATHAA!! simple end of discussion!!!

What is this?? If some one have britsh passport then how can u say him ghaddar??

Yes BABUR i believe your neutral stance ofcourse....let's forget MQM killings....lets forget that their leader is a BRITISH NATIONAL....let's forget he hasn't been to pakistan in 20 years....let's forget he went to INDIA and said PAKISTAN was a mistake and most of all LET'S FORGET 12TH MAY......and once we have forgotten all this then i guess we should never ever deamnd justice in our life again.....:pakistan::pakistan::pakistan:

U tell me who is ur leader in pakistan??

Do you ANP's chief Asphand Yar Wali's family dont live in pakistan??

I think u are talking abt what he said in india, bro, this is already addressed by altaf hussain, people dont show that whole speech, he also said, "Now pakistan and india both are soverign countries, they should learn to respect each other and chould live with peace"

I don't care any leader who says this is in any context that pakistan was a mistake i am sorry he should be SHOT and hanged from teen talwar...3 SWORDS...

I also have shown u link of 12 may!!
And i m not talking abt 12 may, i previously said that all parties were involved, and ANP was most!!
And i asked u links abt lines area and nine zero!!

what is your point i gave you the link for 12th may as well....showing MQM boys killing innocents carrying guns...LINES AREA is the main area of MQM ofcourse no one can enter it and do anything....saab ALTAF BHAI kee bandee rehte hain NINE ZERO aur LINES AREA MEIN....

People dont call him Quaid-e-Azam, show me a single link in which some one from MQM said him quaid e azam!!
They say him Quaid e Tehreek(Movement's Chief)

that is my point don't call him QUAID....call him anything but QUAID it sounds like QUAID-E-AZAM....call him altaf BHAI...or just call him BHAI....

What is this?? If some one have britsh passport then how can u say him ghaddar??

How can a british national represent PAKISTAN...how can a pakistani accept it...and how can he work in the "BEST INTREST OF PAKISTAN" and yes you are a ghadar if you say PAKISTAN WAS A MISTAKE and you carry a BRITISH PASSPORT & YOU DON'T COME BACK TO PAKISTAN FOR 20 YEARS....

what is your point i gave you the link for 12th may as well....showing MQM boys killing innocents carrying guns...LINES AREA is the main area of MQM ofcourse no one can enter it and do anything....saab ALTAF BHAI kee bandee rehte hain NINE ZERO aur LINES AREA MEIN....

When will you post some news abt MQM terrorism in Lines Area??
I hope u will post it before my death!!

that is my point don't call him QUAID....call him anything but QUAID it sounds like QUAID-E-AZAM....call him altaf BHAI...or just call him BHAI....

Whats meanning of quaid?? And should people stop naming thier child ALI bcoz it was the name of Quaid- e - Aazm??

How can a british national represent PAKISTAN...how can a pakistani accept it...and how can he work in the "BEST INTREST OF PAKISTAN" and yes you are a ghadar if you say PAKISTAN WAS A MISTAKE and you carry a BRITISH PASSPORT & YOU DON'T COME BACK TO PAKISTAN FOR 20 YEARS....

I cant understand ur point, i dont believe if someone have foriegn passport thats means he's Ghaddar, and i m sure onthis forum any of the mod or admin will have foriegn passport, will u call him too ghaddar??

And if in ur eyes foriegn passport holder is ghaddar then in my eyes u r also ghaddar bcoz u live in Dubai!!

And if in ur eyes foriegn passport holder is ghaddar then in my eyes u r also ghaddar bcoz u live in Dubai!!

:angry::angry::angry::tsk::tsk::tsk:

you can never ever win against an idiot!!!

:angry::angry::angry::

Zob; sir
mind your language plz, also stop creating flames, if you dont like MQM its fine, but stop giving the patriotic certificates!:angry:
the problem in karachi is from pashtoon speaking areas, which were hi-jacked by non-pashtoon , pakhtoons like uzbikes, tajiks, arbs & other hardcore elements , these hardcore elements are bieng forcing thier will on the local people , with the power of money & guns!:angry:
MQM is no angel its a fact but , if you support peoples , who are trying to undernmine the state of pakistan & its writ, with the power of gun in one part of of our country thn , not only MQM ! but any 1 can do the same ?:azn:

For ME, MQM is the party with the masses support , & we should accept it, open heartly!as what has been accepted by the govt in SWAT? why cant we accept in karachi, where MQM is the only largest political party :smokin:
as for calling some 1 "GHADAR" is very wrong !
specialy the one with ,the support of people ?

Last edited:
I would like to ask few questions from ZOB:

Who owns heroin making labs in FATA???
Who sells illegal Ammo???
Who deprived its people from the basic necessaties of life in FATA???

I believe you have got the answer its Pashtoons. Now that does not mean I am against my fellow pashtoons brothers or anything, but would you care to reply on that.

Zob; sir
mind your language plz, also stop creating flames, if you dont like MQM its fine, but stop giving the patriotic certificates!:angry:
the problem in karachi is from pashtoon speaking areas, which were hi-jacked by non-pashtoon , pakhtoons like uzbikes, tajiks, arbs & other hardcore elements , these hardcore elements are bieng forcing thier will on the local people , with the power of money & guns!:angry:
MQM is no angel its a fact but , if you support peoples , who are trying to undernmine the state of pakistan & its writ, with the power of gun in one part of of our country thn , not only MQM ! but any 1 can do the same ?:azn:

For ME, MQM is the party with the masses support , & we should accept it, open heartly!as what has been accepted by the govt in SWAT? why cant we accept in karachi, where MQM is the only largest political party :smokin:
as for calling some 1 "GHADAR" is very wrong !
specialy the one with ,the support of people ?

BATMAN....HITLER enjoyed total support...your friend BUSH won in two elections and had total support....KIM JAN IL has total support....but the world fails to accept them as great why is that because there power is based on Tyranny .....ofcourse MQM has full support in karachi...

makes me wonder then why the videos of 12th may depict MQM with guns....and calling one person GHADAR....my dear friend when one of your political "LEADER,BHAI" goes to india and says PAKISTAN was a mistake...takes a british passport and hasn't come to pakistan in 20 years...what do u want me to call him....?

MQM like you said is the largest political party in karachi agreed then why does all this land mafia nonesense happen and why do 28 PATHANS die...ofcourse pathans are not killing each other or are they....

i HATE ANP but atleast one thing is for sure no political party in pakistan has leader carrying a BRITISH PASSPORT and living in exile for 20 years and saying pakistan was a MISTAKE

Do you want me to answer this...???

WHERE DOES MQM get its weapons...??

DID the people of FATA complain to you about this ever?? do you even know what FATA stands for sir....

like i said i don't care you hate ANP fine with me....you hate PML,PPP fine with me because for me PPP died with ZA BHUTTO...but if you like MQM then i guess i have an argument that i presented...

Do you want me to answer this...???

WHERE DOES MQM get its weapons...??

DID the people of FATA complain to you about this ever?? do you even know what FATA stands for sir....

like i said i don't care you hate ANP fine with me....you hate PML,PPP fine with me because for me PPP died with ZA BHUTTO...but if you like MQM then i guess i have an argument that i presented...

Please stop levelling baseless accusations without evidence however much I disagree with MQM I don't accept B.S. for any party however if you do hold the evidence don't share it on the forum because some very wise people at PTI would probably thank you because they are batting very low against MQM at the moment.

:angry::angry::angry::tsk::tsk::tsk:

@ AgNoStIC Muslim

Is this not personal attack??
I wrote liar, retard, troll in that post and u deleted.
I know i was wrong, and i m sorry for that, but plz keep eye on all.
And someone is again calling me liar etc etc!!

Thanks and Sorry Again!!

ok hasnain i am SORRY...i hope that makes you happy and makes you stop going round and round in circles....

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom