What's new

Land of Israel is the homeland of the Jewish people - Imam

Burnz

BANNED
Reaction score
Palazzi accepts Israel's sovereignty over the Holy Land, and says the Koran supports it as the will of God as a necessary prerequisite for the Final Judgment. He accepts Israel's sovereignty over Jerusalem, if the rights of other religions are protected. He quotes the Koran to support Judaism's special connection to the Temple Mount. According to Palazzi, "The most authoritative Islamic sources affirm the Temples,". He adds that Jerusalem is sacred to Muslims because of its prior holiness to Jews and its standing as home to the biblical prophets and kings David and Solomon, all of whom he says are sacred figures also in Islam. He claims that the Koran "expressly recognizes that Jerusalem plays the same role for Jews that Mecca has for Muslims".

In 1998, Palazzi and Dr. Asher Eder [Jerusalem] co-founded the Islam-Israel Fellowship, promoting a positive Muslim attitude towards Jews and Israel based on what Prof. Palazzi believes are the authentic teachings of Muhammad as expressed in the Qur'an and the Hadith. Prof. Palazzi serves as Muslim Co-Chairman of the Fellowship. Dr. Eder serves as the Jewish Co-Chairman.

Land of Israel is the homeland of the Jewish people - Imam Palazzi :: Weekly Blitz

Prof. Palazzi believes are the authentic teachings of Muhammad as expressed in the Qur'an and the Hadith.

so this guy born after 1400 years is only know the teaching while we had the companions of the Prophet pbh and those thousands scholars who served our religion, lol

TARIQ

Lets be clear over here the land that was first allocated out of the land of Palestine was given to jews and isreal become a country now to till that became ok for many but the situation on ground is israel demands the complete Palestine under its rule and that muslims be thrown out some where where ever but not in Palestine.

Now study that, this is where the real contention and problem is, taking away the rest of Palestinian land which does not belong to jews.

Lastly who cares what this baba mullah says they are being paid good amount of dollars I can point out a number of so called islamic scholars who have represented Islam wrongly in the west and it was funny to watch their videos it was totally against the jurisprudence of Islam and real shariah not fanatic mullah shariah.

Do you Agree to this map that the Palestinian land has been illegally occupied and more consumed?, lets forget the start up land that jewish were blessed with in UN by UK and the west.
landmap1.jpg

Lets be clear over here the land that was first allocated out of the land of Palestine was given to jews and isreal become a country now to till that became ok for many but the situation on ground is israel demands the complete Palestine under its rule and that muslims be thrown out some where where ever but not in Palestine.

Now study that, this is where the real contention and problem is, taking away the rest of Palestinian land which does not belong to jews.

Lastly who cares what this baba mullah says they are being paid good amount of dollars I can point out a number of so called islamic scholars who have represented Islam wrongly in the west and it was funny to watch their videos it was totally against the jurisprudence of Islam and real shariah not fanatic mullah shariah.

Do you Agree to this map that the Palestinian land has been illegally occupied and more consumed?, lets forget the start up land that jewish were blessed with in UN by UK and the west.
landmap1.jpg

This map is totally distorted. Furthermore, contrary to what you claim, there is no and there never was any plan to banish Arabs from Israel. Israel was and still is ready to accept the solution of tow states in this land.

This map is totally distorted. Furthermore, contrary to what you claim, there is no and there never was any plan to banish Arabs from Israel. Israel was and still is ready to accept the solution of tow states in this land.
i beg your pardon . something you can give your own opinion about.
a few days ago Israel and USA didn't want a two states solution, right?
and now Israel is doing a deal with Hamas for liberation of Shalit .
It looks like a sign towards the Palestinians especially everyone knows Hamas leaders don't want a two state solution.

So there is something that i miss or what?

i beg your pardon . something you can give your own opinion about.
a few days ago Israel and USA didn't want a two states solution, right?
and now Israel is doing a deal with Hamas for liberation of Shalit .
It looks like a sign towards the Palestinians especially everyone knows Hamas leaders don't want a two state solution.

So there is something that i miss or what?

You are confusing two separate issues.

Israel was forced to make a deal with Hamas in order to bring back a young soldier to his family. That does not mean Israel is ready to recognise and negotiate with Hamas on a final settlement for the conflict, far from it.

Israel's PM explicitly said in his UN speech that he supports the two-state solution and the creation of a Palestinian state, he said it in 2009 too. I do not know how you arrived to the conclusion that he is against this solution.

You are confusing two separate issues.

Israel was forced to make a deal with Hamas in order to bring back a young soldier to his family. That does not mean Israel is ready to recognise and negotiate with Hamas on a final settlement for the conflict, far from it.

Israel's PM explicitly said in his UN speech that he supports the two-state solution and the creation of a Palestinian state, he said it in 2009 too. I do not know how you arrived to the conclusion that he is against this solution.
Thank you for your explanation.
It is just that my Israeli friend having a very different idea than you about the liberation : for him it is a success and a miss because you liberated so many Palestinians for one guy .
As well about two state solution: i was thinking of course about Abbas proposal. That your country asked USA to not accept the Palestinian state in UNO. Didn't you hear about it?

Thank you for your explanation.
It is just that my Israeli friend having a very different idea than you about the liberation : for him it is a success and a miss because you liberated so many Palestinians for one guy .
As well about two state solution: i was thinking of course about Abbas proposal. That your country asked USA to not accept the Palestinian state in UNO. Didn't you hear about it?
There is a difference between wanting an agreed Palestinian state to a forced Palestinian state, Hussein.
They are trying to force themselves upon us without settling all the issues we`ve had the past 63 years.

And yes, many don`t wanted these terrorists to be free.

No don't believe him... he's just an Israeli agent. But the pics of those fake rabbis speaking for Israeli destruction are authentic Jews. Give me a break..:rolleyes:

Yes everything is distorted according to Zionism, every human being on this planet except for israelis, the whole world is scum bag low earth animals right.

Than accept Palestine as a sovereign Country and get lost out of their occupied lands.

pteX...

What resolution of issues? isreal started occupation and genocidal mass murder you took over Palestine and created humanitarian crisis for the past 40 years and so who is the one with starting the issues in the first place, simple way is get out of the occupied lands leave the Palestinians alone and let it be a sovereign Country to strive according to the internal governing rules by the parties in power.

Yes everything is distorted according to Zionism, every human being on this planet except for israelis, the whole world is scum bag low earth animals right.

Than accept Palestine as a sovereign Country and get lost out of their occupied lands.

pteX...

What resolution of issues? isreal started occupation and genocidal mass murder you took over Palestine and created humanitarian crisis for the past 40 years and so who is the one with starting the issues in the first place, simple way is get out of the occupied lands leave the Palestinians alone and let it be a sovereign Country to strive according to the internal governing rules by the parties in power.
You don`t seem to know much about Hamas then. They won`t leave it alone, do you suggest every Israeli leave Israel?

The source is very questionable.
No, not really. I know about the owner of this newspaper, how he supports Israel and was kidnapped and beaten many times by Islamists for his views.
I also know about this Imam, he has said what he just said other times as well, he believes Allah gave Israel to the Jews.

I also know about this Imam, he has said what he just said other times as well, he believes Allah gave Israel to the Jews.

You and him can believe whatever you want... the fact is that there are millions of PALESTINIANS in West Bank, Gaza and Israel who want to be independent from you.

Leave your ''Bible says so'' argument for your brainwashed christian zionist friends.

Back
Top Bottom