What's new

Land of Israel is the homeland of the Jewish people - Imam

Hmmm,if Mr. Palazzi say so then,since now,i am a zionist too.:lol:

Yo,mothafukerz,god promised that land to us.:angry:

Leave my beloved Israel alone.:cry:

No, not really. I know about the owner of this newspaper, how he supports Israel and was kidnapped and beaten many times by Islamists for his views.
I also know about this Imam, he has said what he just said other times as well, he believes Allah gave Israel to the Jews.

The imam has his own views.

But I know the owner of the site since he is from my country. Trust me, he is fake. He even posts fake news about his own country.

No, not really. I know about the owner of this newspaper, how he supports Israel and was kidnapped and beaten many times by Islamists for his views.
I also know about this Imam, he has said what he just said other times as well, he believes Allah gave Israel to the Jews.

he must be a jew then cuz only jews believe god have them the promised land!

You don`t seem to know much about Hamas then. They won`t leave it alone, do you suggest every Israeli leave Israel?

thats an excellant thought after all most have second european passports. I expect when its confirmed that iran has nukes most will run.

can somebod in brief and simplre terms explain the history of the land of israel and jerusalem and why there is a conflict ?

You don`t seem to know much about Hamas then. They won`t leave it alone, do you suggest every Israeli leave Israel?

isreali government don't seem to settle for anything, every government that comes into power in Palestine is unacceptable to isreal this has been going on for t he past 42 years.

Do you suggest every Palestinian leave their home land for some ridiculousness religious demand by jews that the whole gulf belongs to isrealis. I have even heard jews claiming Egypt to be theirs.

He adds that Jerusalem is sacred to Muslims because of its prior holiness to Jews and its standing as home to the biblical prophets and kings David and Solomon, all of whom he says are sacred figures also in Islam.

Thats not the only reason why Jerusalem is sacred to us Muslims.

Al-Aqsa Mosque (Arabic:المسجد الاقصى al-Masjid al-Aqsa, IPA: [ʔælˈmæsʒɪd ælˈʔɑqsˤɑ] ( listen), "the Farthest Mosque,") also known as al-Aqsa, is the third holiest site in Sunni Islam and is located in the Old City of Jerusalem. The site on which the silver domed mosque sits, along with the Dome of the Rock, also referred to as al-Haram ash-Sharif or "Noble Sanctuary,"[2] is the Temple Mount, the holiest site in Judaism, the place where the Temple is generally accepted to have stood. Muslims believe that Muhammad was transported from the Sacred Mosque in Mecca to al-Aqsa during the Night Journey. Islamic tradition holds that Muhammad led prayers towards this site until the seventeenth month after the emigration, when God directed him to turn towards the Ka'aba.

Al-Aqsa Mosque - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

No doubt that Islam is closest to Judaism than any other Religion on earth, and Jews are respected as People of Book. Our laws, traditions, and diet are very similar to Jewish people's laws, traditions, and diet, but why does Israel invite Jews from Russia, Germany, France, Australia but kick out many Muslims who have been living in the land for centuries. Such a small piece of land, and so many immigrants from Europe in that small piece of land while the Muslim native population is decreasing year by year.

isreali government don't seem to settle for anything, every government that comes into power in Palestine is unacceptable to isreal this has been going on for t he past 42 years.

Do you suggest every Palestinian leave their home land for some ridiculousness religious demand by jews that the whole gulf belongs to isrealis. I have even heard jews claiming Egypt to be theirs.

Greater Israel - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Do you Agree to this map that the Palestinian land has been illegally occupied and more consumed?, lets forget the start up land that jewish were blessed with in UN by UK and the west.
landmap1.jpg
This is the real Palestinian loss of land:

palestinian-loss-of-land.1318451904.jpg

And from Quran:

Remember Moses said to his people... "O my people! Enter the holy land which Allah hath assigned unto you"

7:137
And We made a people, considered weak (and of no account), inheritors of lands in both east and west, - lands whereon We sent down Our blessings. The fair promise of thy Lord was fulfilled for the Children of Israel, because they had patience and constancy, and We levelled to the ground the great works and fine buildings which Pharaoh and his people erected (with such pride).

17:104
And We said thereafter to the Children of Israel, "Dwell securely in the land (of promise)": but when the second of the warnings came to pass, We gathered you together in a mingled crowd.

People , please don't debate with the Jews,
that is the worst thing you could do , to harm your own cause,

Please, study this documentary about Jerusalem and how divided the faiths are on it.

Please study how people react and what is going on in that city,

I also encourage you all to please spend some time and watch all three parts.

Last edited by a moderator:
I cant see what good any religious discussion brings!

reality check: The land is desert! (and I know the successful aforestation and reforestation projects)

dont know may be Israelis and Palestinians should start searching for a wiser.....( fill in the blanks)

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom