What's new

Language can unite (Hindi - Urdu)

Dude,u dont get the point.

I know lot of indian guys who use khwab and way more urdu words.

And regarding days of the week,pretty much everyone here says sunday,monday,tuesday.

Dude,u dont get the point.

I know lot of indian guys who use khwab and way more urdu words.

And regarding days of the week,pretty much everyone here says sunday,monday,tuesday.

Thats all fine..
But it doesnt make it part of their original culture..
Its an adaptation..
Sapna is correct for Hindi.. not for Urdu.. Khwab is correct for Urdu.. not Hindi.

Thats what am saying man,Hardcore hinduism comes from Uttar Pradesh and Urdu also comes from the same place.They have always co-existed.

So,it is all inter-mixed,it is not easy to separate it and even more so these days with youtube and everything is aamne saamne.

It is like how a punjabi villager in the pind happens to speak all languages in punjabi only even if u teach him.

So,it is not going to be easy.

No no Urdu is completely different then hindi but Indian Drams used Urdu quite a bit and also in movies

I see Hindi used in news and I frankly do not find it easy to understand

I think Urdu has a element of politeness and sophistication , while Hindi is a bit crude
but there has been ample diet of both varieties

Normally politeness goes long away but hindi words are very common due to cross cultural exchange via tv and media

of course they r not one and the same.The news channels are like you guys only,trying to purify the thing but the reality is totally different.

No no Urdu is completely different then hindi but Indian Drams used Urdu quite a bit and also in movies

Urdu came from Utter Pradesh and URDU was used along with Hindi for long time. Hindi is more inspired with Sanskrit and Urdu is more inspired with Persian/Arabic. Still few words do exist as common in both languages. Written language is completely different.

I don't understand many words in Pakistan media (Pure Urdu word). (Although there is nothing related to Pakistani content available in India, So we don't watch even once and not used to it). But many Pakistani do understand Hindi Movies, Drams (because you watch regularly and 75% things are common). If you understand 75% things means you comprehend the meaning. Also, 100% Hindi are not used in any Hindi Movie or Hindi Drama. It's 75% and 25% are slang from here and there. Even few common English word do exist.

It is all mixed man.I dont care about how pakistan wants to be and what they want to speak,i love hindi for what it is,so many accents and so many styles of speaking.

People of the hind ll always be the same regardless of the language they speak as long as they have their spirit of independence and common sense.

I think Urdu has a element of politeness and sophistication , while Hindi is a bit crude

Normally politeness goes long away but hindi words are very common due to cross cultural exchange via tv and media

Your troll and crap post doesn't make difference. I can say opposite Just because i said. Hindi is Soft and Urdu is opposite. It's my view. Lol. A person who don't know ABC of hindi can only comment such things.

Same like your Signature......We will have 3 ACC very soon and yes 2 Brand New, enough to cover whole Indian Ocean. Even you have 0 ACC.

Oh Politeness!Thats the classic good old tactic of the muslim psyche,acting all polite and cool and stabbing you while you are leaving.

Politeness is in the tone and the heart of the speaker man and anyway tera ACC toh patli gali se nikalte nikalte phaad jayegi.

Paani toh nahin,ACC se kya karoge miyaan?

I don't know but , I find Urdu quite a polite and sophisticated language and Hindi , uses Urdu

Pure Hindi is obviously crude , and some of the words are just too difficult and hard to use in common conversation

Also Urdu was more developed as there were ample , poets and cultural people who promoted it

You are forgetting that Urdu was once a Indian language (infact its still is used by Indians)

So if you state that well ok just because its used in Pakistan some how Hindi > Urdu etc

But on contrary people in India/ Pakistan have used the language , very commonly :P

And its just a very polite language (it was /is known as language of the polite) and when you attend gatherings of poets and writers and other elements you really tend to appreciate the language

It has nothing to do with anything else --- and specially no aircraft carriers lol

Traditionally in Bollywood movies and media most of the script writers and screen play writers are mostly Urdu speaking Indians who write dialogs - if pure hindi was used in movies it would sound exactly like Indian news in pure Hindi

Obviously at present its promoted as Hindi , written in Sanskrit but Urdu remains a wonderful language both used in India and Pakistan, and infact its now part of Hindi weather you like it or not

Hindi has absorbed Urdu and its text is Sanskrit

But that is why Indians and Pakistanis can talk in same language but we can't understand the written text

And as we speak , Hindi words migrate into Pakistani culture as more and more people become knowledge of new vocabulary

All languages are constantly merging and changing it happens all the time, its nothing to be ashamed about or get angry about

Right now me and you are speaking in English :P unless you think you are speaking in Hindi

I think the real Sanskrit is the language that Geeta or other text is written in clearly we do not understand one bit what that is and that is pure Hindi , to be honest its called Sanskrit , and not hindi hindi is invention of politicians the real language is Sanskrit an ancient form which is lost in time and remains in books and few schools

The language has evolved and obviously we live in modern world , and use English more eventually more and more words will migrate into English -

Many years ago Japanese spoke Chinese ....and understood Chinese character but over centuries ...a new language evolved Japanese

So the outlook is more and more people will be migrating to English over next 100-200 years ... as a universal langauge

I don't know but , I find Urdu quite a polite and sophisticated language and Hindi , uses Urdu

Pure Hindi is obviously crude , and some of the words are just too difficult and hard to use in common conversation

Also Urdu was more developed as there were ample , poets and cultural people who promoted it

You are forgetting that Urdu was once a Indian language (infact its still is used by Indians)

So if you state that well ok just because its used in Pakistan some how Hindi > Urdu etc

But on contrary people in India/ Pakistan have used the language , very commonly :P

And its just a very polite language (it was /is known as language of the polite) and when you attend gatherings of poets and writers and other elements you really tend to appreciate the language

It has nothing to do with anything else --- and specially no aircraft carriers lol

Traditionally in Bollywood movies and media most of the script writers and screen play writers are mostly Urdu speaking Indians who write dialogs - if pure hindi was used in movies it would sound exactly like Indian news in pure Hindi

Obviously at present its promoted as Hindi , written in Sanskrit but Urdu remains a wonderful language both used in India and Pakistan, and infact its now part of Hindi weather you like it or not

But that is why Indians and Pakistanis can talk in same language but we can't understand the written text

And as we speak , Hindi words migrate into Pakistani culture as more and more people become knowledge of new vocabulary

All languages are constantly merging and changing it happens all the time, its nothing to be ashamed about or get angry about

Right now me and you are speaking in English :P unless you think you are speaking in Hindi

I think the real Sanskrit is the language that Geeta or other text is written in clearly we do not understand one bit what that is and that is pure Hindi

The language has evolved and obviously we live in modern world , and use English more eventually more and more worlds will migrate into English -

One Word LOL.

JEW tv is naming programs like "Kon Bane ga meera pati??
Went to PIA and saw advertisement like "Jeddah to Multan, Har soomwar ko"

Wtf?? Indianization of Pakistani language??
no thanks, please keep the thick accent Hindi with yourself.

We are more than satisfied with Urdu!

I think the real Sanskrit is the language that Geeta or other text is written in clearly we do not understand one bit what that is and that is pure Hindi

The language has evolved and obviously we live in modern world , and use English more eventually more and more words will migrate into English -

As far as development of hindi/sanskrit goes please have a look around. For example the worlds biggest poem continues to be in sanskrit for say some 5000 years of known human history

Secondly its not written in sanskrit its written in devnagri

thirdly the spoken language is neither called hindi or urdu its called hindustani

fourthly spoken hindustani is not just hindi and sanskrit it has equal words of english in it.

I don't deny Sanskrit place in world as a ancient language with rich past but currently India speaks Urdu with Sanskrit text , and certain words which appear only in Hindi merged from street language of general public (masses)

And as stated before these words are finding way into Urdu via media in Pakistan perhaps in India

And the mutation of language continues , the only difference is we don't have Sanskrit text knowledge I don't know if this language exists in Pakistan
or not but I have not seen it

Perhaps if the text for hindi was kept same as Urdu may be we would just be calling both languages same But Urdu lives on in Hindi , and Hindi makes it way into Urdu as its a on going mixing and integration aspect of languages

JEW tv is naming programs like "Kon Bane ga meera pati??
Went to PIA and saw advertisement like "Jeddah to Multan, Har soomwar ko"

Wtf?? Indianization of Pakistani language??
no thanks, please keep the thick accent Hindi with yourself.

We are more than satisfied with Urdu!

Then why you watch our Hindi Films and Hindi programme ??? We don't watch any Pakistani Urdu content at all in India. We don't like any Urdu Programme and we don't watch also. Few years back, 1-2 Pakistani URDU channel was available, it looked Hilarious. All Pakistani channel disappeared due to poor quality compare with Hindi Channel. Even our Local City based Hindi channel are far better than Pakistan national Urdu Channel. Hence, Not available in India at all.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom