What's new

Lanka won’t share her fishing sea with India

We will shot foreign fishermen if they enter with out permission.......

---------- Post added at 02:49 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:48 PM ----------

Let’s see what can your big mouth country can do………

Well atleast you should understand that you are like tiny country with total 12-15 Combat aircrafts .On the other hand Your big daddy siting right on your top with 700 to 800 aircrafts ,if these aircrafts simply dropping their drop tanks ,it would be total anhilation of srilanka from IOR region,better give respect and take respect mate.E]

[/COLOR]

Let’s see what can your big mouth country can do………

Well atleast you should understand that you are like tiny country with total 12-15 Combat aircrafts .On the other hand Your big daddy siting right on your top with 700 to 800 aircrafts ,if these aircrafts simply dropping their drop tanks ,it would be total anhilation of srilanka from IOR region,better give respect and take respect mate.

Sri Lanka has every right to not agree with a proposal, all the power to them. But to trash talk and using armed-forces against Fishermen is a reflection complete lack of human understanding.

You should visit a Psychologist.you suffer from Obsessive-Compulsive Disorder.And use a small font.It is a give away of your condition.

You diagnosed my "News Reporter" friend Lankan Ranger pretty well.

Dear Lankan Ranger .... try changing your name to Chinese Ranger. Else you are at risk of developing further personality disorders and complications.

Just see how people have started to pity on your condition:

bechara 'lankan ranger', he missed this news!! :lol:

You diagnosed my "News Reporter" friend Lankan Ranger pretty well.

Dear Lankan Ranger .... try changing your name to Chinese Ranger. Else you are at risk of developing further personality disorders and complications.

Just see how people have started to pity on your condition:

from your posts i see that u have a special liking for lankan ranger :D

Mad Indian….

We shot several foreign fishermen already……

Again we will shot foreign fishermen…….

Let’s see who is the rat and who is the lion!!!!!!!

Because of this big mouth talk, bomb blasts going around India

So a poor fisherman strays a few meters in to sri lankan waters without intention and you shoot him? You bring in the bomb blasts in India. Should I remind you what was happening in Sri lanka for decades ?

Time for introspection. What was proposed by the Indian side was rational and what Sri Lanka is doing is inflammatory.

Sri Lanka has every right to not agree with a proposal, all the power to them. But to trash talk and using armed-forces against Fishermen is a reflection complete lack of human understanding.

No it doesn't. That's violating the treaty they signed. Sovereignty is fine but if they hadn't signed the treaty. We are not taking their territory. It is the part of the Agreement. Cancel that properly and lose its benefits in exchange as well if they want to cease having the agreement.

We are not some bully. If they want terminate the agreement properly in procedure involving political consensus. Don't think that sitting in China's lap you can pull off anything.

Is the same attitude shared by your Govt ? and you wonder why Sri Lankans are tilted towards China ?

If it was the attitude of our government, SL would have been annexed long time back and China couldn't have cared any less owing to its own modern history. But we don't want additional liability. You guys are funny; "oh bhai Cheen will come to save us against evil zionist Indians" :lol:. Reflects lack of political maturity. Grow up. In these lean times no body wants additional liability. Not even us.

Didn't you try it once which led to the assassination of ? :P Akhand Bharat dream is long lost ... Chanakya is dead my friend ! :rofl:

So you think my friend, so you think. Google something for your knowledge why IPKF was sent to SL during those days. Without awareness, your arguments are just trash and troll. If Lankan Ranger is truly Sri Lankan, he'd be sensible enough to tell you what really happened when IPKF arrived there.

We don't want additional liability of more people and that's the reason you're sovereign still.
[/COLOR]

We already cancelled visa on arrival for security reasons and also all activities of some selected countries strictly monitored in Sri Lanka.

We know how to protect our sovereign very well.

There will be many strict security related restrictions in the future to selected some........

Go on impose it. Whose stopping you? You need to make up your mind about past treaties if you're so uptight about it. Get Rajapakse to politically cancel the agreement in procedure; not to make ranting statements.

WE would never come into your water had the treaty not been signed. But that doesn't qualify you shooting unarmed fishermen and killing them. The coming-in is as per the agreement where your fisherboats also occasionally hunt near Rameshwaram. How many Lankan fishermen have been shot? None.

Jut because we got shytebags in our government doesn't mean you can sit in China's lap and continue with your diatribe. You're still around us and hence better restrain your Navy from shooting fishermen. Arrest them and hand them over if they go beyond territory agreed. This government is just a passing phase along with its loser supporters in our country; don't consider it permanent and take its spinelessness for granted.

1ndia, pari Mehta and observer7

You guys have absolutely no damn idea about the indira-premadasa accord right...?

Seriously I'm am frustrated about these pigeons of peace advocating all this Aman ki asha when our fishermen are being killed regularly inspite of them being legally allowed to fish there...

If you guys have no ******* idea about the ground realities don't open your mouth.

Do you have any idea what are you causing. Hatred starts from a single person and spreads to entire nation.

That sounds very peaceful.

Yap, I know you all will be benefited the most out of this mess.

Don't tilt too much or else you can fall over.:cheesy::cheesy::cheesy:

TRUE :rofl:

Mad Indian….

We shot several foreign fishermen already……

Again we will shot foreign fishermen…….

Let’s see who is the rat and who is the lion!!!!!!!

Because of this big mouth talk, bomb blasts going around India

Hi Ranger, There are people who just have to say anything and achieve there goles. However, You should all see coments from 1nd1a and others who support your country and your values.

I see you are a pretty old member and you talk sensibly, do not loose your cool for some people.

:cheers:

I'm confused. Lots of agressive and intimidating talk by people from a peacefull rising and neighbour loving country against a smaller neighbour. Mind you, I am not talking of GOI, who as far as I can see (and that is not very far because of the lack of news in Holland about India and my bad eyes) has not responded badly, but some of the keyboard warriors here on pdf.

India should send an invasion force and annex Srilanka and merge it with Tamil Nadu.

I think it is time for China to sale Brahmos equivalent to Sri Lanka and set foot to defend Sri Lanka againt agressive India :lol:..strategic calculate agression won't pay. If Sri Lanka allows PLAN to use it base, we can monitor Indian Navy activities and deter it to bully a small peacefull country.

I think it is time for China to sale Brahmos equivalent to Sri Lanka and set foot to defend Sri Lanka againt agressive India :lol:..strategic calculate agression won't pay. If Sri Lanka allows PLAN to use it base, we can monitor Indian Navy activities and deter it to bully a small peacefull country.

then why getting your panties in a bunch when we come to vietnam....:lol:

Back
Top Bottom