What's new

“Lashkar-e-Jhangvi, Lashkar-e-Taiba attacked Lahore”

They are being undermined because they are from India, otherwise water bottles and other oddities from Pakistan were being used to illustrate that the ISI was involved in the MUmbai attacks.

In followup to attack on army vehicle in RA bazar the arrested Qari Muzamil was RAW trained, met RAW officials in Kabul and also participated in various terror plannings took place in indian consulates in Afgahnistan.

I hope Pakistan knows where to control.

They are being undermined because they are from India, otherwise water bottles and other oddities from Pakistan were being used to illustrate that the ISI was involved in the MUmbai attacks.

Water bottles and other oddies were only supporting proofs...please don't forget charges were levied agnst pakistan on the based on GPS System( points can be traced back to Karachi), Rubber boat with yamaha engine( purchased from pakistan), all amunation including grenades made in Pakistan's ordinence factory, Phone conversation intercepted by india and most imp all attackers were pakistani. india has shared this info with 19 countries because we were confident that these proofs are good enough in any court. I am waiting for the day when pakistan will share its evidence with the world.

You must be kidding me? The Indian ministers and even the Navy Chief have repeatedly accused Pakistani agencies of involvement.

Given the overwhelming evidence that we have, I am entitled to presume that official agencies were involved.

India won't ease pressure on Pak: Chidambaram - India - ibnlive

And US officials have also made accusations of the ISI supporting the Taliban, which have decreased of late, though Clinton was back at it by suggesting 'someone in the GoP must know about where OBL is'.

Now I am not really sure what the point of continuing this conversation is when you are not even informed about the accusations your nation has repeatedly leveled at Pakistan.

This Quote is from the very link you gave me

"Karan Thapar: Do you believe that you have evidence that is either conclusive or very suggestive that points a finger towards official organisations or official agencies in Pakistan?

P Chidambaram: That I cannot say now. That will require investigation on Pakistan soil. It will require going to the controllers or the handlers, and then interrogating them. And finding out whether they had masters of their own. That access has not been given to us. " :disagree:

if raw has supplied them ,and u claim that u hv highly credible evidence, then why Gop is silent? Why dunt u go to un /internatnl community ? ? What stops u? Whereby its the same Gop accepted that mumbai attack terrorists all from pakistan and banned jud,let being terror organizatn ..why so? Just renaming terrorist as freedom fighter wont change their real identity.

I didn't say RAW provided them, I am just pointing out that fertilizer (of Indian origin) used as a component in explosives by terrorists, was found in the possession of terrorists.

Just like I would argue that the fact that Kasab was Pakistani does not prove that the ISI or any other Pakistani institution was involved.

I didn't say RAW provided them, I am just pointing out that fertilizer (of Indian origin) used as a component in explosives by terrorists, was found in the possession of terrorists.

Just like I would argue that the fact that Kasab was Pakistani does not prove that the ISI or any other Pakistani institution was involved.

so is this use as evidence against india???

I don't know who 'Azmal' Kasab is, but you do have 'Ajmal' Kasab, just like we have Indian origin components for explosives found in the possession of terrorists.

Its very easy sir, just back up this fertilizer story with some more investigation, track the trail , money trail, phone taps and I am sure u have a very credible intelligence agency which is rated at par with any other agency in world and present it before world community I am sure once it start looking credible world will have a hear to it before that its not even a good point for discussion.

the most fuuny part is that within a few minutes everything is traced back to Pakistan :lol:

man ISI is dumb :lol:

I don't understand why you people are undermining the lethality of Fertilizer explosives

if shaving cream, Mountain Dew Bottle & flour bags are credible irrefutable evidence then why cant be Indian origin fertilizers ?

the most fuuny part is that within a few minutes everything is traced back to Pakistan :lol:

I don't understand why you people are undermining the lethality of Fertilizer explosives

if shaving cream, Mountain Dew Bottle & flour bags are credible irrefutable evidence then why cant be Indian origin explosives?

Emo sorry to say but please dont play dumb here, one terrorist was taken as captive alive which was from pakistan,Phone taps all this adds to the evidence , its not just tooth paste or Mountain dew OK.

if shaving cream, Mountain Dew Bottle & flour bags are credible irrefutable evidence then why cant be Indian origin fertilizers ?

along with intercepted call and decoded Gps data tracing to karachi by fbi. . .but why Gop is so reluctant to give their highly credible evidence against interntnl community? Lol

This Quote is from the very link you gave me

"Karan Thapar: Do you believe that you have evidence that is either conclusive or very suggestive that points a finger towards official organisations or official agencies in Pakistan?

P Chidambaram: That I cannot say now. That will require investigation on Pakistan soil. It will require going to the controllers or the handlers, and then interrogating them. And finding out whether they had masters of their own. That access has not been given to us. " :disagree:
So your minister gave us a perfect example of doublespeak - since he accused Pakistani egencies of complicity in terrorism in the same interview.

In any case, here is another:

"Terrorism is largely sponsored from outside our country, mainly Pakistan, which has utilized terrorism as an instrument of state policy," Mr. Singh said. "There is enough evidence to show that, given the sophistication and military precision of the attack, it must have had the support of some official agencies in Pakistan," he said.

Indian Leader Accuses Pakistan of Terror Role - WSJ.com

:disagree:

So your minister gave us a perfect example of doublespeak - since he accused Pakistani egencies of complicity in terrorism in the same interview.

In any case, here is another:

"Terrorism is largely sponsored from outside our country, mainly Pakistan, which has utilized terrorism as an instrument of state policy," Mr. Singh said. "There is enough evidence to show that, given the sophistication and military precision of the attack, it must have had the support of some official agencies in Pakistan," he said.

Indian Leader Accuses Pakistan of Terror Role - WSJ.com

:disagree:

It doesn't matter whether they were state actors or non state.. In both the scenarios, its Pakistan's responsibilty to stop the use of its soil for anti india activities. If neighbours dog is biting me I will hold my neighbours responsible for this. It doesn’t matter dog was chained or not.

Common Agnostic on one hand you say that the RAW is so smart and is playing a clever game in Pakistan so you really think they will supply ammunition to the terrorist with clear Indian marking on them lol Bags with Indian company logo's, how stupid would that be. Its clear that such evidence is being planted to put India in bad light, and to get the public going against India.
First off, I never said anything about RAW on this thread, so I am unsure why you are insisting on RAW. Secondly, I am only pointing out that the source of the material (Indian in the case of the explosives components used by terrorists) does not conclusively indicate that the institutions of that nation are supporting those terrorists.

And using the same logic of your argument, I would argue that the ISI is not so incompetent as to allow Pakistani origin products to be carried by the terrorists, nor is it incompetent enough to support terrorist attacks which offer absolutely nothing in terms of an advantage to Pakistan, and would obviously cause a headache for Pakistan given the propensity in India to blame Pakistan for almost everything.

Serioulsy wen i saw the pic of the Potassium Choride marked Kaveri industries,Karaikal i was like WTF....:rofl::rofl:

RAW has got to be the dumbest intel agency run by 5 year olds if they gave LeJ raw materials for making explosives in Indian Marked bags..:lol:

Back
Top Bottom