Last words of Aurangzeb on his death-bed

Status
Not open for further replies.

Truth Finder

Reaction score
Country
India
Last words of Aurangzeb on his death-bed to his sons:

‘I know not who I am, where I shall go , or what will happen to this sinner, full of sins. Now I will say good-bye to every one in this world and entrust every one to the care of God. My famous and auspicious sons should not quarrel among themselves and allow a general massacre of the people who are the servants of God. . . My years have gone by profitless. God has been in my heart, yet my darkened eyes have not recognized His light. . . There is no hope for me in the future. The fever is gone, but only the skin is left. . . The army is confounded, and without heart or help, even as I am; apart from God, with no rest for the heart yet my darkened eyes have not recognized His light. . . There is no hope for me in the future. The fever is gone, but only the skin is left. . . The army is confounded, and without heart or help, even as I am; apart from God, with no rest for the heart. . . When I have lost hope in myself, how can I hope in others? . . . You should accept my last will. It should not happen that Mussulmans be killed and the blame for their death rest upon this useless creature. . . I have greatly sinned and know not what torment awaits me. . . I commit you and your sons to the care of God, and bid you farewell. . . May the peace of God be upon you.

Many historians say that Aurangzeb foresaw the future of Mughal Empire and the "Mussulmans" in India.

‘I know not who I am, where I shall go , or what will happen to this sinner, full of sins. Now I will say good-bye to every one in this world and entrust every one to the care of God. My famous and auspicious sons should not quarrel among themselves and allow a general massacre of the people who are the servants of God. . . My years have gone by profitless. God has been in my heart, yet my darkened eyes have not recognized His light. . . There is no hope for me in the future. The fever is gone, but only the skin is left. . . The army is confounded, and without heart or help, even as I am; apart from God, with no rest for the heart yet my darkened eyes have not recognized His light. . . There is no hope for me in the future. The fever is gone, but only the skin is left. . . The army is confounded, and without heart or help, even as I am; apart from God, with no rest for the heart. . . When I have lost hope in myself, how can I hope in others? . . . You should accept my last will. It should not happen that Mussulmans be killed and the blame for their death rest upon this useless creature. . . I have greatly sinned and know not what torment awaits me. . . I commit you and your sons to the care of God, and bid you farewell. . . May the peace of God be upon you.

Many historians say that Aurangzeb foresaw the future of Mughal Empire and the "Mussulmans" in India.

Maybe but you surely do like to play the religion card. Must give you a lot of satisfaction.

He must be a good fellow who realized his Sin. Very few genociders have realized that. He realized it may be because he took his last breath in India.

He must be a good fellow who realized his Sin. Very few genociders have realized that. He realized it may be because he took his last breath in India.
Modern Historians say that He is the most misunderstood and wrongly painted historic personality.

Maybe but you surely do like to play the religion card. Must give you a lot of satisfaction.
what?

Modern Historians say that He is the most misunderstood and wrongly painted historic personality.

He was a highly religious guy. Never took wine. He used to earn his livelihood out of Kalmas written by him. But he was cruel to Hindus like many other muslims as torchering and Killing of Kafirs is not a sin but holly duty of Muslims, particularly when they are in power.

But he was cruel to Hindus like many other muslims as torchering and Killing of Kafirs is not a sin but holly duty of Muslims, particularly when they are in power.
This is the wrong history which is taught in schools. Modern historian even do not support a single word in this regard. Many have given point by point rebuttal to prove that it was a propaganda of a certain section.

we've got a random guy in the internet posting about the last words of some other random guy,dead a 1000 year ago,and we will have some other random guys throwing sh!ts over each other.
Man created religions,religions created gods,religions and gods then conquered men.

we've got a random guy in the internet posting about the last words of some other random guy,dead a 1000 year ago,and we will have some other random guys throwing sh!ts over each other.
Man created religions,religions created gods,religions and gods then conquered men.
I like your last sentence.:tup:

Bro Azmal Kasab also repent for his sins of mass murdering innocent civilians. Does it make s him great or saint?

There was nothing special about Aurangzeb except for his actions of killing of innocent s not following Islam, demolishing religious places replaced with mosques.

In short name of Aurangzeb means politico-religious bigotry and repression!!

I borrowed it from a song in an old malayalam drama song!:D
May I use it in future? No copyright...:partay:

Well, he would be in Hell for all his actions. He was the modern day terrorist or Taliban.
Not at all.Counter versions are now emerging which is far from what is taught in schools. I myself can give rebuttal of every point you have in your mind.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom