What's new

Last words of Aurangzeb on his death-bed

Status
Not open for further replies.
He was a highly religious guy. Never took wine. He used to earn his livelihood out of Kalmas written by him. But he was cruel to Hindus like many other muslims as torchering and Killing of Kafirs is not a sin but holly duty of Muslims, particularly when they are in power.

Stop talking crap. What holy duty are you talking about?

When Hajjaj bin yusuf dispatched Muhammad bin Qasim to Sindh in 7th century, he advised him to treat locals like 'People of the Book'.

Aurangzeb did not like Shivaites and lingum puja etc... that much can be said. I could guess a reason or two. But it has to be a proper historian to investigate and come up with an educated answer, not an amateur like me.

But you, sir, are perhaps a self-anointed guru or something. You know answers even when there are no questions. Everything that you typed up here is completely wrong. Not one assertion could be called factual. This is simply hatred and bias that has been handed down generation after generation without question.

Care to substantiate your non-factual claims?

The reality is that hindus cannot digest the 600+ years Muslim rule in the sub-continent.
Which started by Alauddin Khilji in 1206 till 1857.

Kid learn your history before you make any more a fool out of yourself than you have already done. Turkish kings came to India to conquer and rule for themselves, not make history so that Pakistani kids can troll Indians.

The reality is that hindus cannot digest the 600+ years Muslim rule in the sub-continent.
we have digested it perfectly....burp!! :oops:

we've got a random guy in the internet posting about the last words of some other random guy,dead a 1000 year ago,and we will have some other random guys throwing sh!ts over each other.
Man created religions,religions created gods,religions and gods then conquered men.
God created man. Taught him what he knew not. Then man began to act as though he owns God.

1) Not Khilji, but Slave dynasty. (1206)

2) Time period 1206 -1707. Maratha 1710s-1810s. British 1757/1810s-1947.

3)The term is wrong in modern history. There were many states in India of different communities. Only Mughals (1526-1707) united them.

God created man. Taught him what he knew not. Then man began to act as though he owns God.
hey....the picture in your avatar....i have seen it at many places....wat does it mean ??

He was a highly religious guy. Never took wine. He used to earn his livelihood out of Kalmas written by him. But he was cruel to Hindus like many other muslims as torchering and Killing of Kafirs is not a sin but holly duty of Muslims, particularly when they are in power.
let me quote a hadith
“Beware! Whoever is cruel and hard on a non-Muslim minority, curtails their rights, burdens them with more than they can bear, or takes anything from them against their free will; I (Prophet Muhammad) will complain against the person on the Day of Judgment.” (Abu Dawood)

Tell me just one think - Will you allow another Khalistan in India? Same reason.
That's some high quality shit you are smoking.Your name should be Bullshit Finder.

Before peddling shit frame a good marketing strategy.Everyone knows why they were killed by Aurangzeb,you don't have to rediscover history :rofl:

Kid learn your history before you make any more a fool out of yourself than you have already done. Turkish kings came to India to conquer and rule for themselves, not make history so that Pakistani kids can troll Indians.

The language you use shows your origins and your level of education (if any)...
You must have got the point......

This is the wrong history which is taught in schools. Modern historian even do not support a single word in this regard. Many have given point by point rebuttal to prove that it was a propaganda of a certain section.

Yes,this is coming out. The source of SA history- in fact all history,is the scripts/papers/journals/books written and prepared by the Christian rulers or those commissioned by the Church. Their objective has always been to malign the Muslim sand cause friction/division between Hindus and Muslims. The Palestinian Christian writer Eduard Said has written a lot on this.

Reactions: SQ8
Its also said that his last words were-''After me the deluge'' or ''My life has been a faiulure''
He was a curious character-Determined,brave and capable but narrowminded and lacking in vision.He antagonized everybody -The afghans,jats,sikhs,rajputs and of course the marathas.

He ruled a large and disparate empire. Rebellions and secession was bound to happen. He would overlook many things, even back-stabbery at times.

I wish I had 'Ahkamat-e-Alamgiri' on hand to make exact quotes. It is a valuable resource that records some of his actions, edicts, thoughts, compiled by his vizier who recorded these many years after Aurangzeb's death.

You would be surprised by some details.

How do the Indian posters relate it the atrocities committed in Rigvedic battle of Dasrajana and Mahabharata where tens of millions of people were killed – Pandavas or Kauravas were not Muslims or were they. How do they relate it to the numerous battles that were fought amongst various states in India and the innumerable atrocities committed in those battles even before the advent of Muslims in India. Even after the Muslim advent in India, various states aligned either with or against the Dilli Sarkar and fought against each other in which numerous people were killed by various Hindu Rajas – how do the Indian poster view such aspects. Or is it that Indian history only talks about Muslim era and not the numerous more atrocities committed by their own Hindu rulers on their own people.

Any source for the OP?
Zafarnama - SikhiWiki, free Sikh encyclopedia.

The Emperors peace of mind had been shaken, he wrote another letter to his sons in which he states "I do not know who I am, where I am, where I am to go and what will happen to a sinful person like me. Many like me have passed away wasting their lives. Allah was in my heart but my blind eyes failed to see him. I do not know how I will be received in Allah's court. I do not have any hope for my future, I have committed many sins and do not know what punishments will be awarded to me in return".

Unsure about the credibility.

His father washed away all the money. The treasury was empty. Rebellion was taking place everywhere. He was a destiny's step-child. No a single thing was going right at that time.

I would like to disagree to some extent. Shah-Jahan may have spent a lot of money, but the problems of the huge empire started to surface after a number of years of Aurangzeb's rule. But then I am not a historian and have only read a few books. You seem to know quite a bit and I am thankful to you for the excerpts or Richard Eaton interview that you shared.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom