What's new

Last year 29,000 officials been sentenced to jail

should be more. I think all the ooficials here in china from the very top to the very bottom, nobody is clean because the official environment here is seriously polluted.

should be more. I think all the ooficials here in china from the very top to the very bottom, nobody is clean because the official environment here is seriously polluted.

better to catch some than none at all.

I think we should have realistic goals like getting corruption down to Eastern Europe levels.

Wholesale stemming out corruptions for a young country is a very time consuming process, especially for a country with China's size. But China is in a much better position than most countries around the world because she is seriously attempt to achieve such goals. Her many initiatives are just beginning.

I'm optimistic.

Wholesale stemming out corruptions for a young country is a very time consuming process, especially for a country with China's size. But China is in a much better position than most countries around the world because she is seriously attempt to achieve such goals. Her many initiatives are just beginning.

I'm optimistic.

Well China-haters will blame back and say: "This is the great evidence to prove how terrible about the corruption in Communist China these days."

And the Western nation citizens may feel less tension to their government, the puppets such vietnam or india will have a chance to laugh on China and toasting themselves how "purest democracy" india or "true communist" vietnam superior than commie China. :azn:

Please take some corrupt leaders from India as well and put them in chinese jails. Dont send them back ever. Then India will be always thankful of China.

No, we'd like to send ours to u and le them to enjoy the democracy in Indian Jails. That will be very good for both of us. China become clean and India can show the success of democracy to Chinese.

No, we'd like to send ours to u and le them to enjoy the democracy in Indian Jails. That will be very good for both of us. China become clean and India can show the success of democracy to Chinese.
corruption has very little to do with democracy, in democracy it just has different forms of corruption, sometimes without strict law will cause more corruption

better to catch some than none at all.

I think we should have realistic goals like getting corruption down to Eastern Europe levels.
Russia is way worse in the corruption compartment than China. You don't have traffic cops in China shaking down random motorists for money.

For China right now, getting corruption down to something like Italy, Taiwan or South Korea should be the immediate goal.

corruption is a major disease afflicting our societies.
honest congrats and kudos to chinese govt. :tup:

Russia is way worse in the corruption compartment than China. You don't have traffic cops in China shaking down random motorists for money.

For China right now, getting corruption down to something like Italy, Taiwan or South Korea should be the immediate goal.
as i am doing business in China, it is very rarer now (almost impossible) to have an official coming to you 'asking' for money (only if he wants to go to prison straight away`lol), but giving gifts and taking them out for a 'nice' night is the norm now....

as i am doing business in China, it is very rarer now (almost impossible) to have an official coming to you 'asking' for money (only if he wants to go to prison straight away`lol), but giving gifts and taking them out for a 'nice' night is the norm now....
The more afraid of punishment China's government officials are, the better lives the common people will live. I heard they passed a law to closely examine any government official whose family members have foreign citizenship or live overseas.

Where are you? I am doing business in the south and west, but almost every business ,we need to please the officials no matter money or nice night thing or restaurant thing.

China political system is corrupted to the core , they robbed poor peasants's land, sentence good China cop to death etc , that's why, China evil govt. try to make some aggressive action to her neighbours to hide her internal problem now ...:coffee:
549411.jpg

Compared with low class Viets, we are better

Back
Top Bottom