What's new

Launch of Pakistan Defence Party

@Arsalan has been nominated as symbolic party leader.

He is a businessman and businessman are the future with CPEC on full flow.
Wasay last time businessman ko aagy lana ka experiment tu kuch zada kamyaab ni hua!!

Nawaz Sharif i mean :P

Anyone who is willing to join PDP has to fulfill 3 conditions:

1) lawful citizen of Pakistan with a character certificate from work or police and no dual national and no serving public officers.

2) has a command of two nation theory its causes and its inception through the eyes of Iqbal and Jinnah.

3) willing to engage beyond racio ethno sectarian/religious bias.

@PakSword do you feel the need to add anything more?

The members will then choose among themselves a symbolic leader once the manshoor of the party is settled.

@The Accountant @The Sandman @Hell hound @Starlord @Narendra Trump @Well.wisher @Zibago @Spring Onion @tps77 @Lagay Raho @Mentee

Please tag others if you want this to work.
Defectors from PDP are welcome to join my Party

Party Name: The Fourth Reich
Flag:My DP
Slogan:We are Beach Body Ready

Tumhari shaadi manshoor me daal den? Lol
shabash e matlab tusi kat si jo hun pori ek party marey pichey lan lagey o:suicide2::hang2:

Ideologies do not die.
but most of them get mangled beyond recognition. 1991 is also a good example.
so no point living in the past. things change and the only thing past is good for is learning.so just respect it,learn from yours or others past mistakes and move on .think about what you need now and in the future.

hahahaha Hell Bound ki shadi daal dain manshoor main. khamakha main sar kahaye ga shadi shuda shaheed ho jaye ga to khud hee chup ho jaye ga
baji tusi wi una naal mill gaye :cry:

@El Sidd

Kaisa heera dhoond ke dia hai!

Mashallah.

Thanks

Wasay last time businessman ko aagy lana ka experiment tu kuch zada kamyaab ni hua!!

Nawaz Sharif i mean :P

Symbolic head.

You will not be nominated unless you give up business when election nomination occurs.

Defectors from PDP are welcome to join my Party

Party Name: The Fourth Reich
Flag:My DP
Slogan:We are Beach Body Ready

We need a healthy opposition. Thanks

shabash e matlab tusi kat si jo hun pori ek party marey pichey lan lagey o:suicide2::hang2:

but most of them get mangled beyond recognition. 1991 is also a good example.
so no point living in the past. things change and the only thing past is good for is learning.so just respect it,learn from yours or others past mistakes and move on .think about what you need now and in the future.

baji tusi wi una naal mill gaye :cry:

I know what you mean but the original idea is still as courageous as it was in the 30s

Anyone of you guys good with Photoshop or Adobe?

Markhor Jasmin Pakistani flag

Let's talk about the practicality now:

We have a healthy representation from all parts of Pakistan. We can use this in understanding and projecting the ground reality is and work on possible solutions by engaging the educated people in trusting themselves to take the initiative.

What do you guys suggest how we can engage the masses through YouTube Facebook Twitter Instagram Pinterest LinkedIn Orkut Xing Yahoo and MSN among others.

Please find some other name as this is getting confused with our PDP.....

Founding father Jinnah only made one departmental change in Pakistan as head of state. That was soooo muslim.

Its as simple as pie

When people get rich they forget religion.

So your PNP needs to make everyone rich so that they stop caring.

Remember religion always belong to the poor. And we are a poor country.

I personally think secularism is never going to succeed in Pakistan if you keep calling wolf
Wow i am impressed ,you understood me so quickly.
Yes no doubt financially sound people have a very different perception towards religion.It,s a poor who become extremist ,terrorist and give bad name to religion and country.Eliminate their poverty and educate them first and afterwards you will little problem in making pakistan secular.
Though i don,t agree with your statement regarding jinnah.

Wow i am impressed ,you understood me so quickly.
Yes no doubt financially sound people have a very different perception towards religion.It,s a poor who become extremist ,terrorist and give bad name to religion and country.Eliminate their poverty and educate them first and afterwards you will little problem in making pakistan secular.
Though i don,t agree with your statement regarding jinnah.

No problems man.

Defining Jinnah as Muslim secular is easier than secular Muslim.

I can sell you a Jinnah so Muslim you will go in a frenzy of Allah Akbar on the Indian border.

Lol.

But lets not go there..... Lol

No problems man.

Defining Jinnah as Muslim secular is easier than secular Muslim.

I can sell you a Jinnah so Muslim you will go in a frenzy of Allah Akbar on the Indian border.

Lol.

But lets not go there..... Lol
Isnt secular muslim and muslim secular the same thing?

Ok so here is a suggestion. For time being, a month or so, we start promoting this as a social group, an organization or team working to address different national issues and suggest solutions. Rather than start on with political ambitions from the start, let us being with the real problem at hand. Making a group of individuals working together as a team to address national issues and points of national interests. Once things start rolling we can step on on the political front as well.

Just a suggestion.

Isnt secular muslim and muslim secular the same thing?

No.

The state if secular will end up like Turkey and India.

When secularism itself is considered oppression you know you have got it wrong. Idealism is not to be confused by secularism.

Islam has controlled secularism which ensures proper checks.

Muslim secular
Secular muslim

Man the order is explanatory. You are a learned fellow. Just think about it

Ok so here is a suggestion. For time being, a month or so, we start promoting this as a social group, an organization or team working to address different national issues and suggest solutions. Rather than start on with political ambitions from the start, let us being with the real problem at hand. Making a group of individuals working together as a team to address national issues and points of national interests. Once things start rolling we can step on on the political front as well.

Just a suggestion.

Nice idea.

We can be collective in sharing the same message under one banner and if will gain momentum.

We can market it as a social media group and when enough ground forces are there we can mobilize them to tackle issues real time.

For e.g. launching a cleaning campaign or lodging complaints.

Our voice if collective one will be heard more sensibly rather than just a random voice.

Partly agreed.

There is nothing wrong in secularism if it is under Islam's banner.

So don't worry about it.

Its all under control

Brother secular cannot be under islam banner ...

Islam can provide protection to muslims (even more than muslims themselves) but they have to accept islamic society law ... but in secularism they are free of any islamic law ... like interest is one of the biggest crime in islam but in secularism interest is completely fine ...

But lets keep this debate separate as it is a pandorabox

Brother secular cannot be under islam banner ...

Islam can provide protection to muslims (even more than muslims themselves) but they have to accept islamic society law ... but in secularism they are free of any islamic law ... like interest is one of the biggest crime in islam but in secularism interest is completely fine ...

But lets keep this debate separate as it is a pandorabox

Its not a problem.

When Pakistan comes up with a better solution to banking it will be implemented.

Right now its controlled capatilsm and interest that's our best practical shot.

Interest has no logical future. So don't worry about that. A floating currency market has very limited future.

Its just that we have to be practical.

But as i said. These things are mere opinions. One should respect others and move on.

Pakistan will never become secular form of government and neither it will fatwafy interest as halal. Its written in our damn Constitution for which we stood as a nation and suffering till that day.

Allah bohat bara hai
Tension nahi

Agreed ... we should moved by acknowledging the halal and haram and propogating the knowledge with the intention that things will get corrected at some point of time ...
Its not a problem.

When Pakistan comes up with a better solution to banking it will be implemented.

Right now its controlled capatilsm and interest that's our best practical shot.

Interest has no logical future. So don't worry about that. A floating currency market has very limited future.

Its just that we have to be practical.

But as i said. These things are mere opinions. One should respect others and move on.

Pakistan will never become secular form of government and neither it will fatwafy interest as halal. Its written in our damn Constitution for which we stood as a nation and suffering till that day.

Allah bohat bara hai
Tension nahi

Back
Top Bottom