What's new

LCA tejas 45 SQN Flying Daggers Hit 1000 sorties mark

Never seen an enemy not taking advantage of it despite the cheif saying his army is weak ! this leads us to question the strenth of the enemy as well ! May be we are not as weak as our enemies are.
your enemies are not war mongers.

BURNOL-1418880385-10004295.jpg
Kabhi toh kuch khud ka lao...Indian brand again.

Using same criteria as Tejas, JF-17 has an endurance of 1 hour 5min so not a big difference.
source?
who took 34 years to develop a fighter and came up with that master piece called tejas?

after 34 years of work jf 17 will be ten times more better than tejas. while you need another 20 years to induct it.

well smart guy few facts

1. this is not 1945 this is 2018
2. we are talking about 4+ gen advanced fighter with MMR equipped jets with 4 channel Digital Fly By wire & HOBS which use laser & pricossion guided and radar guided munations not the 1940s era non radar equiped fully manually operrated propellor driven fighters which used dive techniuqyes for high accurecy to destroy a target
3. this age does not require all time ground contact now AWACS provides back up plus deu to advances SAR & Pulse doppler tech laden MMR Fire control radars like Israeli EL-M 2032 LCA can target both threats in the air and on the ground and destroy them both simontainously
4. last but not the least the avarage speed of LCA of 860KM to 1.1 mach in combat plus the distance it need to cover is less than 180-200 Km one way hence it does not even needs to be in air more than 30Min let alone 60Min its a reserve if in case there is a ariel combat... GOT IT :sarcastic:

Did you say 4+ gen advanced fighter with MMR?

Where? :rofl:

Did you say 4+ gen advanced fighter with MMR?

Where? :rofl:
OK lets Put it this way (im sure you and likes of you are going to give me a -ve rating for this answer but i dont care)

1. unlike your all metal alloy body joint fighter Tejas on the other hand in 45% in body & 99% in skin ara made of Radar waves cheating & highly mantainece free 4th gen garade Carbon Composites aerospace materials

2. Unlike your Joint Fighter which has analog fly by wire that too in twin axis Teajas has Digital Fly By Wire and that too in quadruple Axis

3. Unlike your Joint Fighter which still does not have a desgnated Laser designation Pod for Laserr Guided Bombs & PGM dinpensation or recce Tejas Has LITENING 3 G3 tested and intigrated even in MK1 Format which your Joint fighter hopes to get in its BLk 3 version

4. Your Joint Fighter does not have a proper HOBS meaning High Off Bore Sight targetting and misslie lock aquisition capability nor dose 3rd or even 4th gen HMDS or HUD or contemprarry WVR while TejasMK1 now have Dash3 HMDS & HUD with Python5 WVR (all axis 90 degree + HOBS)while MK1A is already testing next gen with twin coloured JHMCS & HUD with Multi Seeker head elebelled next gen Python WVR with more range whith all aspect 360degrees HOBS

5.your Joint Fighter does not have right now adequate Radar so it hopes to get an AESA while Tejas MK1 has same Radar & BVR combo as that on outgoing Israeli F16 SUFA that it EL-M/2032 MMR with DERBY (80km) & I Derby ER (125km)

6.Your Joint Fighter has to carry Oxygen cylinders with pilots in flight which both are security risks and rstrics flight time while LCA even in MK1 format has OBOGS & IFR tested and intigrated

now @Dazzler sir i have not even talked about GaN AESA based Unified and minutrised avionics & EW+ECM + Jammer suite on MK1A and thats coming all with 550Kgs lessser wieght and more better aero dynamics and its already in testing and 83 are already on order

so it that is not 4th gen edge nothing is and ive not told you about AWACS & ground and aerostat based poweress india possess forget the spy sattelite network and what india will do with help of US with US weapons in PAF & PA kitty in times of WAR :coffee:

Last edited:
OK lets Put it this way (im sure you and likes of you are going to give me a -ve rating for this answer but i dont care)

1. unlike your all metal alloy body joint fighter Tejas on the other hand in 45% in body & 99% in skin ara made of Radar waves cheating & highly mantainece free 4th gen garade Carbon Composites aerospace materials

2. Unlike your Joint Fighter which has analog fly by wire that too in twin axis Teajas has Digital Fly By Wire and that too in quadruple Axis

3. Unlike your Joint Fighter which still does not have a desgnated Laser designation Pod for Laserr Guided Bombs & PGM dinpensation or recce Tejas Has LITENING 3 G3 tested and intigrated even in MK1 Format which your Joint fighter hopes to get in its BLk 3 version

4. Your Joint Fighter does not have a proper HOBS meaning High Off Bore Sight targetting and misslie lock aquisition capability nor dose 3rd or even 4th gen HMDS or HUD or contemprarry WVR while TejasMK1 now have Dash3 HMDS & HUD with Python5 WVR (all axis 90 degree + HOBS)while MK1A is already testing next gen with twin coloured JHMCS & HUD with Multi Seeker head elebelled next gen Python WVR with more range whith all aspect 360degrees HOBS

5.your Joint Fighter does not have right now adequate Radar so it hopes to get an AESA while Tejas MK1 has same Radar & BVR combo as that on outgoing Israeli F16 SUFA that it EL-M/2032 MMR with DERBY (80km) & I Derby ER (125km)

6.Your Joint Fighter has to carry Oxygen cylinders with pilots in flight which both are security risks and rstrics flight time while LCA even in MK1 format has OBOGS & IFR tested and intigrated

now @Dazzler sir i have not even talked about GaN AESA based Unified and minutrised avionics & EW+ECM + Jammer suite on MK1A and thats coming all with 550Kgs lessser wieght and more better aero dynamics and its already in testing and 83 are already on order

so it that is not 4th gen edge nothing is and ive not told you about AWACS & ground and aerostat based poweress india possess forget the spy sattelite network and what india will do with help of US with US weapons in PAF & PA kitty in times of WAR :coffee:
You are preaching to no avail. These things have been put forward multiple times but they have their eyes closed.

Back
Top Bottom