What's new

Leaked documents suggest GEO sought Indian funding.

Yea whole pakistan knows about Geo it is indian Channel ........... just watch the most recent interview of Altaf Hussain and people would know the reality of Jew Indian Tv ..............

Oh .. So that's reason for the pro-India stance adopted by Geo TV.
They got $50 million from Indian agencies just to propagate pro-India views. I'm disappointed by Indian agencies , they spend too much on Geo TV. They should have diversified to other media outlets.
Here comes indian troll .......................:enjoy:

throw the equipment of this channel to the other side of the border ............:lol::lol::lol: indians are exposed every where ... Our army is doing great job to clean them up ....:agree::agree::agree:

it was the first to blame Pakistan for Mumbai attacks. Question is when they were lying about Samjhauta can they really be trusted? How was Karkare who was investigating Samjhauta one of the first people to die in said attack.

They did not stop there, they went and fetch the mother of Kasab, God knows how they convinced a poor lady to act as Kasab's mother. Meanwhile original Kasab has petition filed in Pakistan that I am still alive.

They got $50 million from Indian agencies just to propagate pro-India views. But i'm disappointed by Indian agencies , they spend too much on Geo TV. They should have diversified to other media outlets.
Your agencies should have spent some money on protection of women from rapes in india .. instead of banning documentary

Superheros of Conspiracies protecting Mulk e millat from Behruni Taaqatein.

10983183_889967654401533_4433810158144294815_n.jpg

They got $50 million from Indian agencies just to propagate pro-India views. But i'm disappointed by Indian agencies , they spend too much on Geo TV. They should have diversified to other media outlets.
It's a private organization which spans over a lot of countries
This is the first time I m hearing that a private organization is paying a media outlet(which was supposedly some venture) for propaganda

Either the news source is stupid or RAW is doing a perfect job lol

Doesn't looks good coming out from a Pakistani

it was the first to blame Pakistan for Mumbai attacks. Question is when they were lying about Samjhauta can they really be trusted? How was Karkare who was investigating Samjhauta one of the first people to die in said attack.

This has been explained in detail by the constable who survived this attack.... It was not only karkare but few other too..... and i am sure you have seen the video where in those pakistani's (kasab and his fellow terrorist) firing while driving the qualis in which karkare was travelling.....Let us not believe every conspiracy theory pops up..... those stories helps only one man "Ram Gopal Varma"

This has been explained in detail by the constable who survived this attack.... It was not only karkare but few other too..... and i am sure you have seen the video where in those pakistani's (kasab and his fellow terrorist) firing while driving the qualis in which karkare was travelling.....Let us not believe every conspiracy theory pops up..... those stories helps only one man "Ram Gopal Varma"
yea we have seen indian rawnenian kassab video where he talked in hindi ...........:omghaha::omghaha::omghaha::omghaha::omghaha:

Doesn't looks good coming out from a Pakistani
Terrorism is what you nourish ................and raise

Instead of holding a dynamite, it would be more appropriate to have Mullah Fazalullah of TTP in the lap.

yea we have seen indian rawnenian kassab video where he talked in hindi ...........:omghaha::omghaha::omghaha::omghaha::omghaha:

After all there was a reason why Pakistani authorities were not given access to the fake Pakistani Qassab.

"Sorry Sakthiman"

After all there was a reason why Pakistani authorities were not given access to the fake Pakistani Qassab.

So you are among those who believe Kasab is an Indian right?

"Sorry Sakthiman"

So you are among those who believe Kasab is an Indian right?
Yes, Qassab was not Pakistani and it is was evident from his speech (nobody speaks like that in Pakistan) and denial from Indian authorities from giving access to Qassab.

Back
Top Bottom