What's new

Leaving the forum

Status
Not open for further replies.
The whole world says Pakistani American. Why do you say American Pakistani?

Is it some sort of a defiance to the colonisers?

I'm American of Pakistani origin. Just like British Pakistani. Besides why does it matters, or you will troll on this too? Or you will declare me traitor or worst anti Islam? Or will you say he is ashamed of his origins (even though I have Pakistani in my dp & I'm proud of it).

Over the past few months, I have become thoroughly saddened by all the personal attacks on me, and my community, viscous attacks on my religious beliefs, comments that implied we are not loyal Pakistanis, that we because of our sect cannot be trusted.

Rafi.

Stay, bro! These kids will grow up but not if wise people like you don't stay involved.

I'm American of Pakistani origin. Just like British Pakistani. Besides why does it matters, or you will troll on this too? Or you will declare me traitor or worst anti Islam? Or will you say he is ashamed of his origins (even though I have Pakistani in my dp & I'm proud of it).

Usually Pakistanis of American origin call themselves Pakistani Americans and not American Pakistanis. Thus why i asked because it irks me that British origin Pakistanis call themselves British Pakistanis and not Pakistani Brits.

You guys may have watched too many news and videos from India to have this instinctive reaction to simple questions

Rafi brother please don't leave the forum

I agree that the reason your upset is strong for a person who's so much loyal to this country and is sensitive related to religious belief but in a online forums these sort of irresponsible behavior is common

Being an old members you have contributed so much to this forum

Stay Blessed :)

First of all I would like to thank all the good people here, and would ask all who suffered from my occasional outbursts, for their forgiveness.

Over the past few months, I have become thoroughly saddened by all the personal attacks on me, and my community, viscous attacks on my religious beliefs, comments that implied we are not loyal Pakistanis, that we because of our sect cannot be trusted.

I would like to clarify that this is not all the people, but the ones doing it are allowed to get away with it.

It has become apparent that me and my kind are not wanted, that is fine and proper and the right of the administration, but I find that I cannot in good conscience carry on, as if nothing has happened.

Therefore I have decided to curtail my participation, and within a short period of time, terminate my posting.

Salaam, and PAKISTAN ZINDABAD with my heart and soul, and with every drop of blood

Rafi.
emotions ko khud drive karo, emotions say driving mat karwao.

First of all I would like to thank all the good people here, and would ask all who suffered from my occasional outbursts, for their forgiveness.

I would like to clarify that this is not all the people, but the ones doing it are allowed to get away with it.

It has become apparent that me and my kind are not wanted, that is fine and proper and the right of the administration, but I find that I cannot in good conscience carry on, as if nothing has happened.

Therefore I have decided to curtail my participation, and within a short period of time, terminate my posting.

Salaam, and PAKISTAN ZINDABAD with my heart and soul, and with every drop of blood

Rafi.
Don't leave the forum you are a great member here

@Malik Abdullah

You have been posting sectarian nonsense nonstop on this forum, you need to stop.

There are real people here who can be hurt by such comments.

We are all Pakistanis and we all love Pakistanis, no matter their faith.

Out of all the members I have issues is that dude not gonna mention his name his hate for one sect just boggles my mind its one thing to be critical of Iranian foreign policy and their leadership and they are Shia who oppose that but to equate our populace to that is too far fetched and just sadly ignorent

no sect, belongs to Jafaari mazhab

sects are a curse, mazhahib can be a blessing (or ignorance about them can also be a curse)
Jaafris are muslims and are not a separate religion. I mean, I have seen many good Jafaris in my life.

And I always thought of him as an Atheist liberal guy from Shia background living in England drinking beer and a Ukrainian girl sitting in his lap.

you have all the imagination needed to write for Dawn

din is religion
mazhab is fiqh

for ease of your understanding you can call him a Shia Muslim

whats the difference between a mormon and a muslim?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom