What's new

Lecturer's hand chopped off in India

Ras

Reaction score
Alleging blasphemy, fanatics hack lecturer's hand-Politics/Nation-News-The Economic Times

A private college lecturer, out on bail after being arrested for preparing a question paper with objectionable reference to the Prophet which triggered protests by Muslims, was attacked and his right hand severed by unidentified persons at Muvattupuzha on Sunday.

Mr T J Joseph was dragged out of his car and hacked with sharp weapons by assailants while he was returning from a church along with his family, including his sister and mother. His right hand was severed while he suffered cuts in his left leg, they said. 52-year-old Joseph was rushed to a private hospital here where he is undergoing a surgery.

A Malayalam lecturer at Newman College in Thodupuzha in Idukki district, Mr Joseph was arrested in April last after the question paper which he had set for the BCom II year internal exams sparked protests by Muslim outfits who said it had hurt their religious sentiments.

Just lovely...God's own country!

Kerala today truly has devils own people for a Gods own country

What is this ? India should not follow Talibanism culprits need to be severly dealt with.

This incident has unfortunately happened in my state and i hope people see off these evil morons from the society.

Fortunately the whole state was against these culprits and lets hope incidents like these never happen.

I guess there might be Retaliation frm Christians as Well :frown:

I guess there might be Retaliation frm Christians as Well :frown:

No there wont be anything like that happening here.

These are just a few elements who hurt others in name of religion.

Hope nothing happens unfortunate.

No there wont be anything like that happening here.

These are just a few elements who hurt others in name of religion.

Hope nothing happens unfortunate.

If it Was any Hindu Person than definately it wud have sparked Riots RSS is also very Active There

Kerala Suffers frm Both Right Wing RSS and Left Wing Communist Parties :frown::cry:

What's wrong with these Morons . Chopping of hands and killings people on the name of religion.

They should be given severe punishments by the court.

The indicted questionnaire however did not include anything that could be construed as against the Muslim religion. The authorities of Newman College, told AsiaNews that in the test,

Prof. Joseph tells the story of a fishmonger who, despite hard work, becomes increasingly poor. The monger's name is Mohammad In his desperation, he spoke to God and also asked his brother why his fortunes were dwindling. His brother told Mohammed:"Why are you calling God, God, God...."

Students were asked to specify the punctuation of the narrative.

Congress and the Left closed their eyes to the ever-increasing Islamic radicalization for the last 60 yrs

Last edited:
This should be very interesting as Christian population is almost as much as Muslim population in Kerala.

The Christian community in general has less rogue elements and as a whole are more peaceful/educated. If they have issues they will take it up following the correct process. They will go to court, file complaints, protest, etc.

An eye for an eye makes the whole world blind.

The Christian community in general has less rogue elements and as a whole are more peaceful/educated. If they have issues they will take it up following the correct process. They will go to court, file complaints, protest, etc.

Exactly my thoughts.

That is my favourite Ghandi Quote. And yes this was barbaric, if you have a problem with protest the legal way. Taking the law into your own hands is never justified.

The ammont of times the Prophet (PBUH) was physically and verbally assualted when he use to preach.. Did he strike back? No, instead he would part ways and insist the followers don't follow the path of retribution.

Muslims the world over need to heed this leson of tolerance.

Once again some Muslim's have shown the dismal level they fallen down to. It pains me to hear all this and even then Muslims think of themselves as the victim.

They do not have any tolerance or patience but rather thirst for violence. I hope Mr T J Joseph is able to recover and resume his duties. Once again an admirable man falls victim to violent barbaric savages.

Some Muslim organizations of southern India especially Kerela are getting dangerously radical.

There are cases of young Muslim men from kerala joining militants in Kashmir which is unheard of in other states who too have Muslim populations.It must be something to do with the radical wahabi ideology imported by immigrant who work in the Arab world.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom