What's new

Leio's PLA military photos (kinds of military equipments)

@cnleio - "Chinese building type002 Aircraft Carrier for PLAN, Part I"

May you please give me the TITLE of the CCTV program and date it's aired if you know, I wanna get those videos. Thanks :)

@cnleio - "Chinese building type002 Aircraft Carrier for PLAN, Part I"

May you please give me the TITLE of the CCTV program and date it's aired if you know, I wanna get those videos. Thanks :)
Pics come from the internet ... i think u should watch CCTV7, that's Chinese "农业军事台". Sorry i don't watch that video so don't know the title.

@samsara, watch below CCTV news video about China A.C building, u will find it !
http://video.sina.com.cn/p/news/mil/doc/2017-08-21/150366927199.html
Image 2.jpg

Last edited:
Pics come from the internet ... i think u should watch CCTV7, that's Chinese "农业军事台". Sorry i don't watch that video so don't know the title.

@samsara, watch below CCTV news video about China A.C building, u will find it !
http://video.sina.com.cn/p/news/mil/doc/2017-08-21/150366927199.html
View attachment 423567
Thanks @cnleio fyi :)
and some user had uploaded that interesting video here:

三分钟回顾中国首艘国产航母001A建造过程 A Brief Review of Building Chinese Type-001A Aircraft Carrier

Today's people (the young generations) can hardly appreciate the tough life under the difficult, the most challenging times when everything was deficient even much scarce. Today's prosperous and relatively easy time tends to make them forgetful and ignorant about the great striving during the most difficult periods in the past... what great efforts & resources put in by those heroic unnamed heroes of the past generations to sail through the trap of poverty and backwardness.... to make progress and achieve betterment step by step... year by year.... decade over decade...

Without the great vision by the past great leaders and great efforts by the past workers to achieve the "escape velocity",,, escaping from the bottom... there won't be the present state of the modern days of prosperity!!

A great and grateful nation should never be forgetful forever and ever about all the devotions and sacrifices of their predecessors in making possible today's bright life!!!

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom