What's new

Lessons for Karachi sex workers

There are two things which is really hard to get rid of from any city. Prostitution and drugs. City can do whatever but there is not easy fix for this. What city need to do is tax them double and legalize it in certain area.

There are two things which is really hard to get rid of from any city. Prostitution and drugs. City can do whatever but there is not easy fix for this. What city need to do is tax them double and legalize it in certain area.

Yes you may be right, but whom you think they are going to make the double tax from?

i dont agree that our karachi is full of prostitutes, because daily i go for office and go for shopping but i did not find any kind of openly offering prostitutes on our streets or in markets.
its just a propoganda against this city. yes some time i do find some lonley hijras on shahrah faisal on dark areas but its just nothing to worry about.:sniper:

I knew that was coming. :cheesy:But seriously, you can identify prostitutes in Karachi (to be specific) very easily. They make themselves identified by wearing nice clothes, standing alone (acting like waiting for somebody) at an inappropriate time.. lets say at 2-3 a.m. Then they just leave as soon as the sun comes out.:lol:

webby bhai woh kusray hotay hain lol i am serious v got deceived by the looks once

Tht would be like legalising prostitution.... not acceptable... we should try to rehabilitate them instead.

like it or not, this will never go away, even if you crimnalize it, it will exist. yes, rehabilitation programme is also great and helpfull, at the same time, those who are still in this industry will need the protection of the gov.

Guys! It would be 2 O eleven a week or so from now...

Prostitution is inhumane---...& do remember I didn't bring any religion in it. But seriously the pathways towards this profession is full of poverty; helplessness & loads of male superiority albeit in a very negative way

Prostitution is inhumane---...& do remember I didn't bring any religion in it. But seriously the pathways towards this profession is full of poverty; helplessness & loads of male superiority albeit in a very negative way

if you can get rid of prostitution then that is excellent, nobody says this profession is good. but what if you cant stop it? then you have to put measures in place to minimize its side effects on wider community as well as giving some protection to the women involved in this act.

Back
Top Bottom