What's new

LeT hideouts should be hit by drones: US experts

Status
Not open for further replies.
Another attack on Pakistani territory will grow support for their cause, more support for LeT = a bigger revenge on the people that tried to kill them.

ohh and once last thing... we have a powerful armed forces, that you have to go through first.

good luck, :tup:

Another attack on Pakistani territory will grow support for their cause, more support for LeT = a bigger revenge on the people that tried to kill them.

ohh and once last thing... we have a powerful armed forces, that you have to go through first.

good luck, :tup:
the same arm force, who is unable to flush out the terrorist in their own area ??? who tells everyone that we donot have enough resources and we cant stretch much??

Pakistan fighting on war with terror.... but only with those who causes problem for you ...
And BTW You are own responsible for this problem

What about Terror in Kashmir ?? LeT??

:lol: May be DRDO is slow but developed systems for them self not painting others stuff and call them our.

Pakistan is fighting a war with people who till 9-11 were the sweethearts of the west and were in negotiations with them for gas and pipeline deals. And who in reality were also created with their support. A valuable piece of info that you guys always tend to ignore, may be it will get to you with the same speed as with what dodo makes stuff (even though they would have the whole world helping them (how lame)) And at least the painted stuff is good to give u nightmares so who care if we make it or buy it and paint it. It does what it need to do. And as far as Kashmir is concerned if u are so worried about what we do there then end the occupation.

the same arm force, who is unable to flush out the terrorist in their own area ??? who tells everyone that we donot have enough resources and we cant stretch much??

images

Whats with the angry posts? LET is a banned terrorist organisation as per your own govt. America is your friend and supporter. They want to help you fight an armed dangerous organisation, you are willing to but unable to fight, like they are helping you with Taleban. Instead of showing gratitude, why are you attacking the US?

And why obsessively attack India, where are we in this bilateral issue between two allies, US and Pakistan?

Pakistan is fighting a war with people who till 9-11 were the sweethearts of the west and were in negotiations with them for gas and pipeline deals. And who in reality were also created with their support. A valuable piece of info that you guys always tend to ignore, may be it will get to you with the same speed as with what dodo makes stuff (even though they would have the whole world helping them (how lame)) And at least the painted stuff is good to give u nightmares so who care if we make it or buy it and paint it. It does what it need to do. And as far as Kashmir is concerned if u are so worried about what we do there then end the occupation.

And then people calling we are not behind anything
If you have guts then why dnt accept this fact in-front of world ????

Ohh sorry if you do this to Bachi kuchi image bhi chali jayegi

We could easily take out some terrorists, we have made more progress than the US and it's allies, all that with less money, less troops and less resources.

Most of our army is near your border, did you really think that our forces are at the Afghan border?

We could easily take out some terrorists, we have made more progress than the US and it's allies, all that with less money, less troops and less resources.

Most of our army is near your border, did you really think that our forces are at the Afghan border?
mate, again want to have discussion of good terrorist and bad terrorist?? look, who are biting you today, the same people to whom you have feeded with US. man !! you have to reap what you sow... you people want to put the whole southaisa on the brink of war because of LeT terrorist organisation (which is even recognized by UN)

Whats with the angry posts? LET is a banned terrorist organisation as per your own govt. America is your friend and supporter. They want to help you fight an armed dangerous organisation, you are willing to but unable to fight, like they are helping you with Taleban. Instead of showing gratitude, why are you attacking the US?

And why obsessively attack India, where are we in this bilateral issue between two allies, US and Pakistan?

Well it is easy for you to say, but hard for us to accept, yes they are helping us fight the talibans but at what expense. For one drone attack we have 10 issues that raise up in Pakistan. The americans want us to fight but them selves are negotiating. They want us to fight but then leave the border open when we try to corner them, they want us not to fight the talibans that are attacking us, but the ones that are a headache for them. By that token we can be picky about who we want to fight first, and the priority should be the ones who are attacking us. And as far as the LeT is concerned, every one knows who that is being done to please. At this point of time containing them is the best option rather then opening multiple fronts.
And as far as anger towards the indians is concerned you should have noticed that the first approval or a wish for an attack came from an indian poster.

Well it is easy for you to say, but hard for us to accept, yes they are helping us fight the talibans but at what expense. For one drone attack we have 10 issues that raise up in Pakistan. The americans want us to fight but them selves are negotiating. They want us to fight but then leave the border open when we try to corner them, they want us not to fight the talibans that are attacking us, but the ones that are a headache for them. By that token we can be picky about who we want to fight first, and the priority should be the ones who are attacking us. And as far as the LeT is concerned, every one knows who that is being done to please. At this point of time containing them is the best option rather then opening multiple fronts.
And as far as anger towards the indians is concerned you should have noticed that the first approval or a wish for an attack came from an indian poster.

And why does that make you angry? LET is killing Indian civilians with the active protection of your state, (see my signature), then whats wrong if Indians want the org attacked??? YOUR OWN state says they are terrorists and banned them, then are you saying your state is two faced and liars and terrorist supporters?

LET are terrorists and must be attacked with every possible means as they have shown their ability to potentially cause a war between India and Pakistan, two nuclear nations. A few more hellfires are a better option. If Pakistan won't do it, and someone else wants to, we should not even cheer?

Aren't you being a bit unreasonable?

Just drone the damn hideout, the sooner the better. These people are killing innocent civilians and jawans on both sides of the border, so why not use brute force?

And why does that make you angry? LET is killing Indian civilians with the active protection of your state, (see my signature), then whats wrong if Indians want the org attacked??? YOUR OWN state says they are terrorists and banned them, then are you saying your state is two faced and liars and terrorist supporters?

LET are terrorists and must be attacked with every possible means as they have shown their ability to potentially cause a war between India and Pakistan, two nuclear nations. A few more hellfires are a better option. If Pakistan won't do it, and someone else wants to, we should not even cheer?

Aren't you being a bit unreasonable?

Dudez who are we kidding here, you know it and I know it (acknowledging it is up to you) that both india and Pakistan are supporting different organisations with in their countries. Where LeT might be doing it in yours there are many who are doing it to us with your countries full support. Why it is not being highlighted is another issue. Is the proof out there, Yes I am sure that the GOP has all of it at hand. Why they are not releasing it, its any ones guess. But the fact of the matter is that the indians have their hands dirty in this game s much as we do. As far as attacking LeT is concerned, as I said earlier and any military personnel will agree with me that at present it is not the right time to open multiple fronts.

Last edited:
Fateh, who are we kidding here, you know it and I know it (acknowledging it is up to you) that both india and Pakistan are supporting different organisations with in their countries. Where LeT might be doing it in yours there are many who are doing it to us with your countries full support. Why it is not being highlighted is another issue. Is the proof out there, Yes I am sure that the GOP has all of it at hand. Why they are not releasing it, its any ones guess. But the fact of the matter is that the indians have their hands dirty in this game s much as we do. As far as attacking LeT is concerned, as I said earlier and any military personnel will agree with me that at present it is not the right time to open multiple fronts.

I'm unable to debate this issue any further as now we are discussing beliefs and thats not allowed on this forum.

Any case, wish you a great Eid and hope to have an argument with you on some other thread.

I'm unable to debate this issue any further as now we are discussing beliefs and thats not allowed on this forum.

Any case, wish you a great Eid and hope to have an argument with you on some other thread.

Same to you enjoy the eid, and do eat alot of sweets. From my side

url

Even though u were very kanjuus in offering any thing for dewali. ;)

BYE

LeT is not a threat to US its a very small group they only focuses on Kashmir and India.
The fear is if LeT strikes again India will resist and final result of war will be India's destruction so no other country in the region will protect USA interests against China economic rise. :smokin:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom