What's new

Let’s get real on drones

I wonder if PAF is capable to shoot drones down then what n who is stopping theM>????

Fear guides the minds of Slaves !!

And slaves they are Indeed!!!!

People following them are Slaves in the making, or mentally slaved.. fear or finances, these are the two factors they emphasis on..

They forget the golden rule.. Slaves DO NOT live long either way..

lol, u.s dosen't need any aid to run its country , rather it give's aid to poor countries like pakistan , so you better not lose your oppurtunity of getting aid.

It is reaching the 'aid' position.. 15 trillion debt is held by 'foreign' countries.. China and Japan being major countries of them..

Need i say more?

The US 'aid' is not solely related to drones, it is also linked with Pakistan's security operations in aid of civil power and the intelligence cooperation with the US. So let's quit the usual rant of equating the drone operations with the Aid. Also, shooting down a drone can bring a US backlash onto Pakistan, so that's the main concern, therefore Oldman, there's no need to get carried away with all that 'aid' (http://www.defence.pk/forums/strategic-geopolitical-issues/30821-reality-us-aid-pakistan.html) that you provide us with

100% of all our debt is to China? NOT!!! Look up and see where most of our debt belongs to. It will make your eyeballs pop out. And if China tries to influence the market by dumping the treasury bonds, well lets say its going to hurt them more since they depend on the American economy to keep their own economy going. Hence why they are making money.

by the way man what about this, please check the reality with open eyes and ears :P i don't think you are blind

US mulls default on interest payments:azn:

An adviser to the People's Bank of China, said a default could undermine the US dollar.

US Republican lawmakers are "playing with fire" by contemplating even a brief debt default as a means to force deeper government spending cuts, an adviser to China s central bank said on Wednesday.

The idea of a technical default essentially delaying interest payments for a few days has gained backing from a growing number of mainstream Republicans who see it as a price worth paying if it forces the White House to slash spending, the global economy sour and already tense relations with big US creditors such as China, government officials and investors warn.

Li Daokui, an adviser to the People s Bank of China, said a default could undermine the US dollar, and Beijing needed to dissuade Washington from pursuing this course of action. "I think there is a risk that the US debt default may happen," Li told reporters on the sidelines of a forum in Beijing. "The result will be very serious and I really hope that they would stop playing with fire." China is the largest foreign creditor to the United States, holding more than $1 trillion in Treasury debt as of March, US data shows, so its concerns carry considerable weight in Washington.
The US Congress has balked at increasing a statutory limit on government spending as lawmakers argue over how to curb a deficit which is projected to reach $1.4 trillion this fiscal year. The US Treasury Department has said it will run out of borrowing room by Aug. 2.

If the United States cannot make interest payments on its debt, the Obama administration has warned of "catastrophic" consequences that could push the still-fragile economy back into recession. "It has dire implications for the economy at a time when the macro data is softening," said Ben Westmore, a commodities economist at National Australia Bank.

The Republicans theory is that bondholders would accept a brief delay in interest payments if it meant Washington finally addressed its long-term fiscal problems, putting the country in a stronger position to meet its debt obligations later on.:bounce:
:victory::victory:

Dunya News: World:-US mulls default on interest payments

The US 'aid' is not solely related to drones, it is also linked with Pakistan's security operations in aid of civil power and the intelligence cooperation with the US. So let's quit the usual rant of equating the drone operations with the Aid. Also, shooting down a drone can bring a US backlash onto Pakistan, so that's the main concern, therefore Oldman, there's no need to get carried away with all that 'aid' (http://www.defence.pk/forums/strategic-geopolitical-issues/30821-reality-us-aid-pakistan.html) that you provide us with

I never said anything about aid related to drones. I know what the purpose of the aid to Pakistan. But I know what the consequences would be if they decided to shoot down a multimillion dollar drones. That will cut off aid. We don't paid Pakistan to have our drones operating in their skies.

by the way man what about this, please check the reality with open eyes and ears :P i don't think you are blind

US mulls default on interest payments:azn:

An adviser to the People's Bank of China, said a default could undermine the US dollar.

US Republican lawmakers are "playing with fire" by contemplating even a brief debt default as a means to force deeper government spending cuts, an adviser to China s central bank said on Wednesday.

The idea of a technical default essentially delaying interest payments for a few days has gained backing from a growing number of mainstream Republicans who see it as a price worth paying if it forces the White House to slash spending, the global economy sour and already tense relations with big US creditors such as China, government officials and investors warn.

Li Daokui, an adviser to the People s Bank of China, said a default could undermine the US dollar, and Beijing needed to dissuade Washington from pursuing this course of action. "I think there is a risk that the US debt default may happen," Li told reporters on the sidelines of a forum in Beijing. "The result will be very serious and I really hope that they would stop playing with fire." China is the largest foreign creditor to the United States, holding more than $1 trillion in Treasury debt as of March, US data shows, so its concerns carry considerable weight in Washington.
The US Congress has balked at increasing a statutory limit on government spending as lawmakers argue over how to curb a deficit which is projected to reach $1.4 trillion this fiscal year. The US Treasury Department has said it will run out of borrowing room by Aug. 2.

If the United States cannot make interest payments on its debt, the Obama administration has warned of "catastrophic" consequences that could push the still-fragile economy back into recession. "It has dire implications for the economy at a time when the macro data is softening," said Ben Westmore, a commodities economist at National Australia Bank.

The Republicans theory is that bondholders would accept a brief delay in interest payments if it meant Washington finally addressed its long-term fiscal problems, putting the country in a stronger position to meet its debt obligations later on.:bounce:
:victory::victory:

Dunya News: World:-US mulls default on interest payments

China only has a trillion dollars in debt? Wow I thought China would have more U.S. debt. I overestimated them, thanks for the info. In fact...

China warns U.S. debt-default idea is "playing with fire" - Yahoo! News
Yuan Gangming, a researcher with the Chinese Academy of Social Sciences, a government think tank, smelled some political wrangling behind the U.S. debt debate as the 2012 presidential election draws nearer and said Republicans "want to make things difficult for Obama."

But with time running short before the U.S. Treasury exhausts its borrowing room, Yuan said default was a real risk.

"The possibility is quite high to see a default of the U.S. debt, which would harm many countries in the world, and China in particular," he said.

Boy maybe we should default it. China could suffer badly. Its still growing but not fully developed. Good time to destroy their economy before its fully developed eh? Good insight to take down a country without firing a shot.

File:Composition of U.S. Long-Term Treasury Debt 2005-2010.PNG - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Heres the info. China has a trillion of U.S. debt, other countries and the American people has the rest.

Every comment on this thread so far has been directed at America's drone attacks.

Nonetheless, carefully note Shahzad Choudhry's comment-

"...So they [AMERICA] remain tied to the drones, which continue to violate Pakistan’s national sovereignty since both the militants and the Americans have violated this notion with impunity..."

Supposedly drones enrage Pakistani opinion and convert tribal sympathies to terror. Supposedly. Supposedly occupation of Pakistani tribal lands by Afghan taliban and foreign terrorists don't. Certainly not a peep read here regarding the ousted Afghan taliban government upon your lands.

Chicken or the egg? What came first? Drones or the Afghan taliban? Who's responsible for the deaths of nearly 75% of afghan civilians in 2010? From whence do those orders for these heinous killings eminate? What defense has America, Afghanistan and her ISAF allies?

Clean up your FATAville mess. You'd be amazed how quickly drones dissipate. Until then, drones will continue their operations.

I never said anything about aid related to drones. I know what the purpose of the aid to Pakistan. But I know what the consequences would be if they decided to shoot down a multimillion dollar drones. That will cut off aid. We don't paid Pakistan to have our drones operating in their skies.

And this was:?
Shoot it down and billions of dollars in aid will be frozen. Hence why Pakistan never shoots it down. And they are using the drones to kill their enemies.

i know many Pakistanis would not like it but the truth is that till the U.S is in Afghanistan drones will be used & pakistani establishments can't do anything abt it.

Back
Top Bottom