What's new

LeT suspect nabbed in Kerala

Well their intelligence has limited man power. Most of their guys are busy in Pakistan.

Is it ironical that after 26/11 India didn't had any big terrorist incidents while it increased in Pakistan.

dil ko behlane ka khyal achha hai ghalib.

what turko arab, they are same what we are. pakistani anx punjabi look similar, bangladeshi and bihari/bengali ppl look alike.

arre samjha karo bhaia .. acha hi to hai. humsey alag dikhte hai to inko dabochney main kathinayi nahi hogi na ..

I was there when the incident happened and I was seething with anger about Selvaraj's death - a newly married traffic constable stabbed to death by these terrorists just because he stopped them when they drove through a one way route.

And I know about Ukkadam very well. And we would be afraid to walk near Ukkadam in the night back in 1990s.

Still my question remains - are you sure they are Tamilians? There is a difference between Urdu speaking non-local muslims and tamil speaking population. As for you quoting Basha from Ukkadam, the city is populated by many Marwadis and Malabar muslims who started moving to CBE in 1980s and 1990s.

We Christians in Kerala are not scared...we slaughter these MFers if they start too much nonsense.....We want peace but push us and we will make sure no more Jihadi nonsense....we just dont want to accelerate it to that level......at least not yet.....but we are all watching.....any signs of terrorism will be crushed...mark my words...

Pedikuna karyamala. Bomb aaru pottichathayalum sheri thane,ippo evide oru adi undakaruthu ennu mathrame njan udeshikunulu

Nantri thalaiva!
Namma bharatiyar sanda koodunathu enaku romba veshamam. Athu kondu thaan naan appadi sonnathu!(excuse my bad tamil,i am learning it. Correct me if i am wrong!)

Mate - Basically I dont know what you said. :) - peace

Shimoga: A suspected Lashkar-e-Toiba terrorist was nabbed from here by the state CID on Saturday.

Reports said the suspect hailed from Kannur.

It is believed that the suspect was planning to carry out a big strike, incuding possibly targeting a leading political figure in the state.

Kerala is a hotbed of terror which needs to be kept in check.

lol bogus thread without a link and all brainless indians talking with one another...:lol:

i dont know why people are concerned since in kerala we do have 20% of population is muslim....... my self from kerala.. through out my education i had made many muslim friends , we often used to go to their house for having nice biriyani .
none of them had any attitude towards pakistan or any other terrorist groups, they are as good as any other citizens.....

yes there will be lunatics... but those kind of people are in every religion then why single them out..

Question to be asked is, how come he reached Kerala after crossing the barb wired border, traveling inland without being checked anywhere.

This is mind boggling.

I hope, this one doesn't comes out like the other 4 or 5 guys who were designated as LeT guys infiltrating Indian cities, while they were sitting in a lahore shop selling mobiles.

Pakistan-Nepal-India is the most obvious route...

Even then, the second part is left unanswered, how they travel inside India with no check and balance.

Who provides them with help once they are inside India. I am sure, since they are first time in India, they have no clue where they are going and where to go, someone from within India tell them and guides them.

Nepal-India border is an open border...anyone can move freely on either side....

Once they are inside, there are plenty of namak-haramis who eat,breathe Indian air, but will go against it for religion.

Why do we need such a kind of Kerala which is a liability on exchequer and harboring terrorists who want to duplicate many parliament ( attack) and Coimbatores in India?

Kerala Conundrum

there are lot of terrorists from u r state also like Syed Ahmad Basha (now in jail) , Imam Ali (killed in a police encounter),Palani Baba,and most recently french police arrested a Tamil named Mohammad Niaz for terror links
(Indian link to Abbottabad ring?) ('Indian Al-Qaeda activist arrested in France was SIMI man' - The Economic Times ) ...and this mohamed niaz is relative of a retired tamilnadu DIG ...

Kerala is a hot bed for Islamic terrorists..Kerala police should keep a eye

there are lot of terrorists from u r state also like Syed Ahmad Basha (now in jail) , Imam Ali (killed in a police encounter),Palani Baba,and most recently french police arrested a Tamil named Mohammad Niaz for terror links
(Indian link to Abbottabad ring?) ('Indian Al-Qaeda activist arrested in France was SIMI man' - The Economic Times ) ...and this mohamed niaz is relative of a retired tamilnadu DIG ...

TN has the problem as well. There are some organizations like Manitha Neethi Pasarai which is watched pretty closely by TN police. The problem is not just isolated to Kerala alone.

Question to be asked is, how come he reached Kerala after crossing the barb wired border, traveling inland without being checked anywhere.

This is mind boggling.

I hope, this one doesn't comes out like the other 4 or 5 guys who were designated as LeT guys infiltrating Indian cities, while they were sitting in a lahore shop selling mobiles.

There are several ways to reach Kerala.One of the methods is by using Gulf countries as a transit point.All you need is a false passport and there are many Keralite Muslims and others who are willing to facilitate the transit.As i mentioned in one of my earlier post Kerala is gradually becoming a hot spot for Jihadi activities.According to the intelligence bureau there are even training camps there.

We Christians in Kerala are not scared...we slaughter these MFers if they start too much nonsense.....We want peace but push us and we will make sure no more Jihadi nonsense....we just dont want to accelerate it to that level......at least not yet.....but we are all watching.....any signs of terrorism will be crushed...mark my words...

:lol: check this news ( ???????????? ???????? ??????????????? ?????? ???- lookout notice for moral police - Oneindia Malayalam ) ...

Back
Top Bottom