"MESS WITH THE BEST,DIE LIKETHE REST!"

indian-army-27310630.jpg

INDIA++SOLDIERS+IN+KASHMIR+MAR+15+2010.jpg

23cn.jpg

zw6a.jpg

rr2qp3.jpg

إِنَّا لِلّهِ وَإِنَّـا إِلَيْهِ رَاجِعونَ‎

4.GIF

He means he was retard who crossed border just to get paradise....
That's what I said in my previous post. He didn't land up in paradise as this yahoo lost his way. No virgins! Damn!! :pissed:

إِنَّا لِلّهِ وَإِنَّـا إِلَيْهِ رَاجِعونَ‎

4.GIF
Riiiight, and the ones blowing up schools and markets in your country, they definitely aren't going to paradise are they?

You people need to stop attempting to justify terrorism on one front and condemn it on another. The hypocrisy of all this can't be lost on you and as you continue to do so you'll keep having the mess you have on your hands right now. A terrorist is a terrorist, more fool you if you can't see this.

Riiiight, and the ones blowing up schools and markets in your country, they definitely aren't going to paradise are they?

You people need to stop attempting to justify terrorism on one front and condemn it on another. The hypocrisy of all this can't be lost on you and as you continue to do so you'll keep having the mess you have on your hands right now. A terrorist is a terrorist, more fool you if you can't see this.
I condemn all civilian killings. these guys aren't there to terrorize anyone. (IA excluded).

This is a liberation war, not terrorism.

I condemn all civilian killings. these guys aren't there to terrorize anyone. (IA excluded).

This is a liberation war, not terrorism.
Riiiiiight, LeT never target civilians do they?

canvas%20cro.png

4.jpg

^ we must all be mistaken, that's not a hotel filled with civilians, that's an Indian Army base right?

You're not going to get a lot of sympathy for your views even from Pakistanis let alone the rest of the world.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom