What's new

let's have a war with pak and recapture pak-kashmir India is a tiger says Union Minister

INDIAPOSITIVE

ELITE MEMBER
Reaction score
Country
India
NEW DELHI. Reacting to the repeated unprovoked ceasefire violations by Pakistan, Union Minister and Dalit leader Ramdas Athawale proposed an all-out decisive war with the neighbouring country with the aim of taking back Pakistan occupied Kashmir.
"Pakistan frequently violates ceasefire. Although we have extended hand of friendship to them so many times, I feel now the time has come for a decisive battle with Pakistan. That country needs to be taught a lesson," the union minister of state for social justice and empowerment said.

In his motion of thanks to President's address in Rajya Sabha, Athawale quoted former PM Atal Vajpayee to strengthen his rationale for the war with Pakistan.
"India is a tiger and Pakistan is a midget in front of us. We should take a cue from what Atal ji said and warn Pakistan that if it doesn't accept our offer of friendship, we will attack," the Maharashtra leader said.

"The attack should be so severe that not only we are able to seize the illegally occupied portion of Kashmir but also some parts of the Islamic republic," he added.

https://timesofindia.indiatimes.com...on-minister-athawale/articleshow/62819310.cms

NEW DELHI. Reacting to the repeated unprovoked ceasefire violations by Pakistan, Union Minister and Dalit leader Ramdas Athawale proposed an all-out decisive war with the neighbouring country with the aim of taking back Pakistan occupied Kashmir.
"Pakistan frequently violates ceasefire. Although we have extended hand of friendship to them so many times, I feel now the time has come for a decisive battle with Pakistan. That country needs to be taught a lesson," the union minister of state for social justice and empowerment said.

In his motion of thanks to President's address in Rajya Sabha, Athawale quoted former PM Atal Vajpayee to strengthen his rationale for the war with Pakistan.
"India is a tiger and Pakistan is a midget in front of us. We should take a cue from what Atal ji said and warn Pakistan that if it doesn't accept our offer of friendship, we will attack," the Maharashtra leader said.

"The attack should be so severe that not only we are able to seize the illegally occupied portion of Kashmir but also some parts of the Islamic republic," he added.

https://timesofindia.indiatimes.com...on-minister-athawale/articleshow/62819310.cms

Aaaja More Balma Tera Intizaar Hai:butcher::butcher::butcher::butcher:

Wow... what a brilliant idea by the great Indian minister... Why didn't somebody else think of it earlier...

Finally, all of Indian troubles will be over... everyone will become Hindu and great India, from Afg to Bali...will finally become reality!

While India is at it... they could also destroy China and win the 2.5 front war in one go...

Is this best a demoncracy can produce?

World is moving towards transhumans..and Indians are dreaming about a Nuclear Winter....

This is truly sad development....sad days for Indians if they keep electing such intellectual geniuses!!!!

Hope Indian soldiers are ready to face constant artillery, rocket and short range missiles upon trying to invade through Punjab or Sindh. Although Pakistan's offensive capabilities are limited, we can still mount a powerful defence. I can only imagine columns of Indian t-72s and t-90s being demolished by MLRSs, Raad ALCMs and Nasr missiles all the while facing our Al-Khalids and t-80s in dug positions. Indian SU-30s will have a hard time in our airspace when facing of against f-16s as well as JF-17s supported by AEWACs and SAMs.
So India can't invade Pakistan, and even if it did, then it will have to fight a long war that will be bad for the Indian economy. And then there is the chance of the war going instantly nuclear so I hope Modi will be happy to be the ruler of a charred piece of land that will be India.

If they enter and somehow out of a miracle manage to overpower us. I'd like to see open calls of invitation to all people willing to do actual Jihad against muhriks to be issued. And their a$$es getting stuck in a long resistance movement.
This will be real legitimate jihad because the enemy would be clearly defined mushrik. Not some khariji proxy.
Hope Indian soldiers are ready to face constant artillery, rocket and short range missiles upon trying to invade through Punjab or Sindh. Although Pakistan's offensive capabilities are limited, we can still mount a powerful defence. I can only imagine columns of Indian t-72s and t-90s being demolished by MLRSs, Raad ALCMs and Nasr missiles all the while facing our Al-Khalids and t-80s in dug positions. Indian SU-30s will have a hard time in our airspace when facing of against f-16s as well as JF-17s supported by AEWACs and SAMs.
So India can't invade Pakistan, and even if it did, then it will have to fight a long war that will be bad for the Indian economy. And then there is the chance of the war going instantly nuclear so I hope Modi will be happy to be the ruler of a charred piece of land that will be India.

You Have No Idea Pakistan Can Do Much More Than That I Can Tell You Privately But Not On A Public.

Let's Just Say ISI Has A Trick Up It's Sleeve;);)

Naming a dog tiger doesn't make it so ;)
Besides barking is easy doing it another thing

It's The Emptiest Vessels That Make The Most Noise

Back
Top Bottom