What's new

Let's not be in fool's paradise: India can't condemn Israel

It's time for Israel to take Gaza and south Lebanon in order to secure its borders. The people of these areas would pay the consequences for supporting terror.
When these cockroaches handed out candies and celebrated after hearing a bomb exploded in a bus filled with women and children it became clear to me that they don't deserve to breathe the same air as us.

Liberals have a way of loving those who kill their people. Ignore them.

I am sure you find morons like the kind I said even in your political system though you're more adept in your politics by never allowing them in power.

Israel has India's support. It may be discreet but you bet it does.

For once, I agree with you. :)

In America, liberals worry more about the rights of the criminals rather than the justice for the victims. The turn the word " justice" upside down.

In Israel, there were many people who wanted to offer land for peace. After Arafat turned down the offer for all the lands captured after 1967 war and insist on returning Palestinian to the pre-1947 ands, almost no Israelis have sympathy for Palestinian leadership and rightfully so.

When these cockroaches handed out candies and celebrated after hearing a bomb exploded in a bus filled with women and children it became clear to me that they don't deserve to breathe the same air as us.

Totally agree, they want to kill all Israelis. So you guys are justified to defend your families, like any normal human beings.

@PteX
Don't israeli citizens support "two state" solution for the conflict anymore..?

Last edited by a moderator:
I've always supported India and i believe they have the right to defend themselves against these terrorist scum. I would never believe for a second that the likes of LeT or the Maoists should be appeased and "hope" they stop murdering your countrymen.

We too hope that Israel remains a peaceful country and all the terrorist organisations bombing Israeli buildings are wiped out from earth.

Most Indians admire the courage and zero tolerance policy of Isreali govt against terrorists. Indian govt should get some spine from Isreal to deal with terrorists. Indian govt was hesitant to hang kasab, this shows nature of people in govt.

It is a perfectly valid comparison. Both were cases of hijack - one was protected by Idi Amin's soldiers while the other by Taliban.

The difference is Idi Amin's soldiers did not have sams and Israel did not had to cross a nuclear country like Pakistan.The blunt truth we did not have the capability to undertake such an operation at that time. Moreover we have been imbibed with an inherent (though fake) sense of non-violence which would value the lives of about 250 innocents over 3 terrorists.

What we could have done is go after the 3 released terrorists after, but IK Gujral had almost completely dismantled RAW network in Pakistan by that time.

@PteX
Don't israeli citizens support "two state" solution for the conflict anymore..?
Only the delusional believe that if a "two state" solution is achieved peace will follow. Most Israelis want a two state solution because unlike the Arabs, we do not have it in us to be as inhuman as they.

There is no solution to this conflict when the enemy are death worshiping scum.

Last edited by a moderator:
Only the delusional believe that if a "two state" solution is achieved peace will follow. Most Israelis want a two state solution because unlike the Arabs, we do not have it in us to be as inhuman as they.

There is no solution to this conflict when the enemy are death worshiping scum.

you will lose us( US)and India on this...I know you are right to feel frustrated and angry- but learn from India. They will be and are adamant on Kashmir but won't give up on some give on the issue. Your give is , your moral high ground is, that 2 state is on the table.

you will lose us( US)and India on this...I know you are right to feel frustrated and angry- but learn from India. They will be and are adamant on Kashmir but won't give up on some give on the issue. Your give is , your moral high ground is, that 2 state is on the table.

First off, i don't agree such a thing would happen. Secondly, if that's all the friendship was all about then you can go be friends with the Arabs.

First off, i don't agree such a thing would happen. Secondly, if that's all the friendship was all about then you can go be friends with the Arabs.

my way or highway is what you come across... you start pissing in the proverbial pot with that attitude and you will lose respect from Indians and Me . Stop being belligerent and start seeing the forest over the tree.

my way or highway is what you come across... you start pissing in the proverbial pot with that attitude and you will lose respect from Indians and Me . Stop being belligerent and start seeing the forest over the tree.
Allow me to make this utterly clear: With a friend like you, who needs Arabs.

You will not dictate how Israel defends herself and you can keep your respect because you've lost mine.

If the Palestinians genuinely and peacefully want to reach an agreement with Israel over boundary issues, then it would be in the interest of the world.
But they are using terror tactics and using the support and funds of terror organizations, who can then support them?
If they think with terror tactics they can achieve victory, then I am sorry, this just wouldn't work. Terror has to be uprooted in total.
Is it not illegal to give shelter to a murderer?? Similarly these very people of Palestine are sheltering terrorists, and so are as much party to crime.

lol our govt is too busy defending itself from didi's upcoming missile. They even hanged kasab in order to please bjp. By the time govt crisys will end there will be a ceasefire in israel ;)

The difference is Idi Amin's soldiers did not have sams and Israel did not had to cross a nuclear country like Pakistan.The blunt truth we did not have the capability to undertake such an operation at that time. Moreover we have been imbibed with an inherent (though fake) sense of non-violence which would value the lives of about 250 innocents over 3 terrorists.
What we could have done is go after the 3 released terrorists after, but IK Gujral had almost completely dismantled RAW network in Pakistan by that time.

Isn't the highlighted portion the essence of my post? The lack of will on India's part though capability was there?

Having stated that, logisticswise India had much easier situation than Israel. Here is why.

You are assuming that India will launch the operation from Indian soil. My take is it could have been launched from Iran or Tajikistan. Here are the parallels of the situations

1. Israel had to get the goahead from Kenya for refueling their planes on their way to Uganda and it was not an easy one to get the nod from Kenya for couple of reasons - Kenya and other countries surrounding Uganda was militarily weak when compared to Uganda and Israel never had that much of pull with Kenya. Israeli businessmen in Kenya clinched the issue for Israel for refueling.
For India, Iran would have been the most viable option to launch its operation from - Taliban had in 1998 murdered the Iranian diplomats in the Iran consulate in Mazhar-e-Shariff when it captured the city and Iran would have gone to war but for UNSC and USA which prevented Iran in doing so. Iran would have been a more willing partner considering it was itching for a fight and comparatively much much stronger than Taliban. India could have flown in their paratroopers, commandos and equipments off an Iranian base easily. Tajikistan was another option considering Massood was a Tajik and India was supporting him and so diplomatically had excellent relationship and noway Taliban is going to attack Tajikistan before taking on Massood due to geographical limitations.

2. Taliban did not have SAM then and the first known instance was in 2007 when an US C-130 was attacked by Taliban with a SAM-7.

3. Israel built a replica of the Entebbe airport with knowledge from Israeli builders who built the airport. For India, there were Northern alliance members and anti-taliban groups who could have provided that intelligence.

Back
Top Bottom