What's new

Let's talk about AL's success and failure in this tenure?

IamBengali

BANNED
Reaction score
Country
Bangladesh
What are the successes and failures of AL govt? Don't let your biasness or hatred affect your opinion. Try to be as much neutral as possible even if you are AL worshipper or hardcore hater.

In my point of view

success:

Power generation is the biggest success. Even though many are quick rental plants but the country was in horrible situation due to electricity crisis. Atleast the situation is way better now.

Infrustracture development was noticable. Many flyovers are made. Infact all the flyovers apart from Mohakhali flyover was build by AL. The good part is govt. gave major projects to army to construct except Jatrabari flyover which is given to an Indian company to build.

The education minister is the most honest minister of AL govt. There was a time when country's private universities were so careless about constructing own campuses but now they are in competition to build campuses as soon as possible due to pressure from ministry. The govt. also started junior school public exams for the first time.

Success in controlling terrorism in the name of religion.

Moderate success in aggricuture sector. Price of fertilizers are less now. The govt. recently achieved recognition and award from UN for halving hunger well.

At last they succeed in giving 3G to people. The auction price was under control so the telecom industry is happy unlike what happened in India.

Got award from Saudi Arabia for best country for Haji management.

Failure:

Failure to start Padma Bridge construction due to corruptions.

Share Market was destroyed by a particular dorbesh baba named Salman F Rahman

Had no control on Shahbag movement and letting another party to form called Hefajat due to govt. failure to control Shahbagis.

No control on party leaders. Sometime they speak so funny and stupid that even a child will suspect whether they are sane person or not. When Rana plaza collapsed the state minister said the opposition men shake the building hence it collapsed. Another minister said to public to lock the door of the house before going for a journey.

Quick rental power plants? Okay? At what price? It's like having one foot in a bucket with that one.

Flyovers myovers, I didn't notice any significant improvement in traffic. They can build an orbital elevator if they like, but as long as traffic management remains poor, and mentally unstable drivers allowed to roam free, there will be traffic.

The only two ministries that function properly are the Education Ministry and Ministry of Commerce.

Loss for BD:

The biggest success of BAL is it has divided the populace of Bangladesh to an extreme extant, and this problem will be affectting BD for another decade. Today one Bangladeshi hates another Bangladeshi.

Gain for BD:

Today people will seriously think whether they will keep BAL or not, whether JI will be accepted or rejected. People know now that what BAL can do like unleashed pig/swine/dog/or anything bad. How much capable is JI and how much gentle is BNP (except corruption).

I want BNP to come in power as much every RAAM,SHAAM, in India wants Modi to become the next PM of India.:omghaha:
On topic - some minor improvements in Dhaka city does not portray success for AL in BD.If you want to talk about infrastructure, then someone find about, Mawa - Khulna feri Ghat.Dowlatdia-Paturia Ghat.jessor-Khajura road.Barisal-Khepupara road.Dhaka-Chitagong high way.Chitagong- coxbazar highways. Man there are so many.and don't even start on bridge. That's a whole new can of worms full of something else.

Quick rental power plants? Okay? At what price? It's like having one foot in a bucket with that one.

Flyovers myovers, I didn't notice any significant improvement in traffic. They can build an orbital elevator if they like, but as long as traffic management remains poor, and mentally unstable drivers allowed to roam free, there will be traffic.

The only two ministries that function properly are the Education Ministry and Ministry of Commerce.

I read on newspaper that the govt did significantly increase the electricity capacity from 3000 mw to near 8000 mw but most are quick rentals and some are public plants. I think we should not critize for quick rental private plants because it was nearly impossible to generate power without those plants at that situation. What we can criticize is the high price of those plants but again people just happy to see the improvement in power generation even though they will have to pay heavy price for electricity. Its still a big success to generate that much power.
about traffic management I think the main culprit is minister and union leader Shahjahan. He is the one who suggests to give permission to drivers without any permit. What a bullshit. But the flyovers significantly ease the traffic flow. Once Jatrabari flyover opens that will completely change the southern part of Dhaka. Skyline will be as par with Mumbai. lol

success of AL. :cheesy: Sure if U think that free corridor, pilkhanna massacre, multi-billion $$ of multiple scams, complete breakdown of law & order, going rampal PP count as success then sure its a success for Indian dadas and their resident dalals.

Quick rental scam to produce electricity costs the tax payers 30000 cr in subsidy while filling the pockets of the likes of summit group. That money could have been used for permanent solution of energy crisis. Not to mention the artificial creation of power crisis before going for the mega quick rental scam.

Not a single minister of AL is honest. They are traditionally a party of thugs and dacoits. After the commie loons such as education minister infested them, it became much worse.

There is no such thing as "terrorism due to religion in BD". The only ones who try to propagate that are AL and their fan boys to woo foreign powers & make master India happy.

success of AL. :cheesy: Sure if U think that free corridor, pilkhanna massacre, multi-billion $$ of multiple scams, complete breakdown of law & order, going rampal PP count as success then sure its a success for Indian dadas and their resident dalals.

Quick rental scam to produce electricity costs the tax payers 30000 cr in subsidy while filling the pockets of the likes of summit group. That money could have been used for permanent solution of energy crisis. Not to mention the artificial creation of power crisis before going for the mega quick rental scam.

Not a single minister of AL is honest. They are traditionally a party of thugs and dacoits. After the commie loons such as education minister infested them, it became much worse.

There is no such thing as "terrorism due to religion in BD". The only ones who try to propagate that are AL and their fan boys to woo foreign powers & make master India happy.

This is not right to completely base your opinion on hatred. Every govt. has success and failure.

I think AL did control jongibad successfully. I hate jongibad. These terrorists should burn in hell. Allah will punish them sure for maligning Islam. You can't make peace by bombs if you want to make peace than show love and if you want to attack others do it by contributing in constructive things like science and technology but not destructive things like making bombs to kill others.

BAL had as much success as my love life. NONE.

This is not right to completely base your opinion on hatred. Every govt. has success and failure.

I think AL did control jongibad. I hate jongibad. These terrorists should burn in hell. Allah will punish them sure for maligning Islam. You can't make peace by bombs if you want to make peace than show love and if you want to attack others do it by contributing in constructive things not destructive things.

ye man
[video]www.youtube.com/watch?v=FdmPnB1rhJo‎[/video]

I think AL did control jongibad. I hate jongibad. These terrorists should burn in hell. Allah will punish them sure for maligning Islam. You can't make peace by bombs if you want to make peace than show love and if you want to attack others do it by contributing in constructive things not destructive things.

There was and is no such thing as jongibad in BD. Just because Awami loons spout such crap 24/7 doesn't make it fact. The only jongis in BD are awami chappati leaguers and their supporters.The only ones who should burn in hell are ones who spout such non-sense to please Indian masters and beg for western intervention. And as for terrorism, chappati leaguers are a billion times worse than the mythical jongis U and your party like to propagate about. The whole thing is a non-issue for Bangladeshis and only a myth hyped up by Indo-awami loons. The sooner U realize that the better.

Back
Top Bottom