What's new

Let's talk about AL's success and failure in this tenure?

JI is the zionist party n BD. Hope it is banned one day.

How about BAL? Let's come to a point- JI will be banned and all Sheikh family members will be killed again like before including BAL leaders until they manage to flee abroad. And even when they start living abroad, DGFI should launch a mission Operation Clean BAL Abroad...deal?

One significant success of BAL I need to add here that is breaking down the overall acceptable existing communication system. Until 2006 Dhaka-Khulna journey developed to a smart level. I remember lowest travelling time being 5 hours and average was 6 hours. After CT govt. came it started breaking because almost half of the ferries on Paturia-Daulatdia were inoperable, needed servicing but development budget was stuck, so it was waiting for next elected govt. Well then BAL came and they never made those ferries flotilla completely operable, in the mean time highways needed maintenance that BAL couldn't handle and finally now it's simply accepted by every passenger on that route that it'd take 8 to 10 hours. Inside Dhaka if one travels only from Mirpur-14 to 10, the communication picture will come clear (Warning: Pregnant woman must take a different route to avoid any serious health issue)

Why I'm saying it a success? Because I now travel to Khulna through Padma bridge :toast_sign: !

How about BAL? Let's come to a point- JI will be banned and all Sheikh family members will be killed again like before including BAL leaders until they manage to flee abroad. And even when they start living abroad, DGFI should launch a mission Operation Clean BAL Abroad...deal?
Is there in toddler among the bunch this time as well ? Are you going to follow the lead of Kader mullah and crush her head on the wall!

Even if there is a any bit of success {let's call it routine work, not success}, in no way we should be complacent. Two flyovers + 250MW electricity new addition mean nothing to the volume/unit of work any BD govt is supposed to do.

Is there in toddler among the bunch this time as well ? Are you going to follow the lead of Kader mullah and crush her head on the wall!

Didn't get it..who is Kader Mullah and what is his lead? Also, what you mean by her?

Here is another success of Awami, embarrassing Bangladesh at UN, which will put Bangladeshis through untold pain:

https://www.facebook.com/video/embed?video_id=547144588706843

IF ANYTHING, the prime minister’s trip to New York this time around, to attend the United Nations General Assembly, is likely to be remembered for her jumbo entourage and, of course, at least two embarrassing episodes given rise to by some members of the entourage.

As if such unwarranted extravagance was not embarrassing enough, two Bangladeshi officials left a packet containing copies of the prime minister’s UNGA speech unattended, outside Bangladesh’s permanent mission in New York, touching off a significant security scare. According to a report published in New Age on Sunday, the anti-terrorism squad of the New York Police Department, the Federal Bureau of Investigation, the Special Forces of the US army, and the city fire department sent in their personnel, with dog squads and ambulances hot on the heels, as the news of the unattended packet spread. Yet, Bangladesh’s permanent representative to the UN nonchalantly termed the episode a minor mistake made into a big issue!

The episode involving the ‘secret’ recording of the prime minister’s conversation with the chief reporter of a private television channel, who is also on the official entourage, may not have been that big an issue but eventually involved the prime minister’s security contingent and was embarrassing nonetheless.

Overall, for all intents and purposes, the prime minister’s trip to New York, essentially a routine annual event, has been turned into an exercise in extravagance, causing major embarrassment for the country. The incumbents certainly owe an explanation to the people for such profligacy.

Govt]Govt owes an explanation for UNGA extravagance owes an explanation for UNGA extravagance

Apparently crack has been developed on Jatrabari flyover. Great contraction work by the Indian contractors. What's the opinion of the thread starter about it??

[ htt p://ww w.poriborton.com/article_details.php?article_id=32632]

Apparently crack has been developed on Jatrabari flyover. Great contraction work by the Indian contractors. What's the opinion of the thread starter about it??

[ htt p://ww w.poriborton.com/article_details.php?article_id=32632]

ye to hona hi tha :cheesy: ...I told long ago I can't depend on anything built during this BAL govt. unless army builds it. Now for this project it's completely finest combo...BAL and india together. Let's see what happens next.

BTW, welcome on board :welcome: ...your link had problem, I'm providing the correct one উদ্বোধনের আগেই ফ্লাইওà¦*ারে ফাটল | পরিবর্তন

BTW, welcome on board :welcome: ...your link had problem, I'm providing the correct one

Thanks mate. I cannot attach links until I have 30 post.

I've been following PDF for last 4-5 years. All I did was reading the discussions and I was quite happy with that. But recently I found that Indians posing as Bangladeshis whining about BAL's success. I had this feeling of "you gotta be kidding me." That's why I've decided to register as a member.

On the topic. If you ask me to measure the success BAL's tenure in the scale of 100, I will give 20-25.

Thanks mate. I cannot attach links until I have 30 post.

I've been following PDF for last 4-5 years. All I did was reading the discussions and I was quite happy with that. But recently I found that Indians posing as Bangladeshis whining about BAL's success. I had this feeling of "you gotta be kidding me." That's why I've decided to register as a member.

On the topic. If you ask me to measure the success BAL's tenure in the scale of 100, I will give 20-25.

I'll give 0.

There are 1 or 2 things they've managed to do although not properly. But one need to get at least 33% to pass. So BAL is still a massive failure.

Back
Top Bottom