What's new

LHC verdict on CM Punjab election

The more I read into this LHC decision, the more absurd it seems.

So the court declared the election null and void, but still kept Hamza Shahbaz as the CM. How the heck can someone be CM if the election is null and void.

If an act is null and void and not accepted, then how can the result of that act be valid?

Moreover, the votes of dissidents are not counted, hence Hamza did not get the required 186 votes, how can he be CM then?

We are currently having a vote for the CM Punjab, when we already have a CM Punjab, and he hasn't resigned. Does this sound absurd to you? Well you are not alone.

Moreover, the court acknolwdges the disorder of the day, and knows full well that no votes were polled against Hamza...and has still only called for a recount. Recount jitna marzi kar lo, zero to zero hi rahay ga na.

Furthermore, the recount is of the assembly strength of that day I believe, PTI members weren't in the assembly during the vote.

And, the thing that makes this all suspicious, itni kia jaldi thi court ko? N league booked the whole of Avari hotel a day back and called their MPA's, did they know of the decision beforehand? And still no progress on ECP front.

I would suggest all the members here to read the note of the dissenting judge as well.

Honestly, I can't believe the nonsense our judiciaary has exhibited of late. And this isn't only due to PTI. I have had to be at katcheris for some other business of late, and our judiciary is pathetic.

So the court declared the election null and void, but still kept Hamza Shahbaz as the CM. How the heck can someone be CM if the election is null and void.

If an act is null and void and not accepted, then how can the result of that act be valid?
Shadi nai hui, kaka hogia.

"Got caught, ab kia karain kaka mar dain?"
- Le LaWhore LowestofGenepool Court.

:D

1656648794240.png

Last edited:
This is still unfair and reeks of manipulation. Like the PDM bought 25 PTI MNA's and they are deseated and PTI's members are suddenly 25 less, and PMLN/PDM keeping the same numbers. If Lotas are deseated and PTI lost 25 MP's, only after the Zimni elections of 20 members(5 minus on special quota), the voting for the CM at punjab assembly should be held.

As PTI lost 25 members, PMLN/PDM still has the lead.
Forget about that
The law which is crystal clear is being thrown into dustbin

The law states that thelist provided by PTI 3 yrs ago would be filled..election comission didnt do it for 3 months and its been week since court ask them to do it and they arent doing it

Once those 5 are nominated PTI will have numbers

The more I read into this LHC decision, the more absurd it seems.

Moreover, the votes of dissidents are not counted, hence Hamza did not get the required 186 votes, how can he be CM then?

We are currently having a vote for the CM Punjab, when we already have a CM Punjab, and he hasn't resigned. Does this sound absurd to you? Well you are not alone.

Moreover, the court acknolwdges the disorder of the day, and knows full well that no votes were polled against Hamza...and has still only called for a recount. Recount jitna marzi kar lo, zero to zero hi rahay ga na.

Furthermore, the recount is of the assembly strength of that day I believe, PTI members weren't in the assembly during the vote.

And, the thing that makes this all suspicious, itni kia jaldi thi court ko? N league booked the whole of Avari hotel a day back and called their MPA's, did they know of the decision beforehand? And still no progress on ECP front.

I would suggest all the members here to read the note of the dissenting judge as well.

Honestly, I can't believe the nonsense our judiciaary has exhibited of late. And this isn't only due to PTI. I have had to be at katcheris for some other business of late, and our judiciary is pathetic.
Late?
Its nothing new

@Jango
"The court today has nullified CMship of HS and presented it today on platter" Aitzaz Hasan

So Lahore High Court has granted 5 reserved seats to PTI, asked ECP to issue notification.

Finally this matter is resolved. Good decision

So Lahore High Court has granted 5 reserved seats to PTI, asked ECP to issue notification.

Finally this matter is resolved. Good decision

This was now? Don't see it on the news.

Looks like SC is going to prevent repoll today as well.

What a strange nation
First they delightful happy and distributing sweets TWEETs of victory hugs and joy.
Suddenly Sadness Anger hate and institution turn bad Truck ki Batti etc.
what’s wrong with this nation lol 😂
Next don’t take and distribute sweets unless all brains cells start working properly to understand the real thing.
And Mod the title is misleading please correct it “ Ex Files “

Yes yes 👍 Courts, Election Commission, Army All Media ( ARY nahi ) Saudis Chinese American Qatri Gulf countries are playing Dirty.
Lolllz this world follow own benifits even naza daku and his tabbar

This was now? Don't see it on the news.

Looks like SC is going to prevent repoll today as well.
Yeah Lahore High Court announced it 2 hour ago. But they did not give any timeframe... Only said that PML-N demanding reserved seats from 5 is wrong and ECP must notify 5 seats to PTI

Yeah most likely the CM election will be postponed for 3days

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom