What's new

"Liberal" PPP Leader Boosts About Abducting Any Girl he Likes. All Pakistani Feminists are Silent as Expected

This guy is the brother of @El Sidd

@El Sidd bhi utha leta he jo bhi pasand aati he.

You are being worked up for nothing Max.

Come on he was joking. He can hardly save his own arse.. remember lyari gangsters? Yeh Kya uthai ga Kisi ko, he himself is a lota.

Itna asmaani farashta bhi nahi ye. iske closet me bhi bohat skeletons hain

That's disrespectful Ah dude...

This below is from the movie plot which inspired your avatar:

Maakha Natt, the son of Jeeva Natt, terrorizes the village of Maula by kidnapping a girl from his village and raping her several time in his haveli. Jeeva Natt, because of his old age, decides that he will declare someone else as the leader of his clan, but Daaro Natt, the daughter of Jeeva Natt, declares that only Noori Natt, the elder son of Jeeva Natt who is in prison because of his killing obsession, will become the ruler of the clan.

A very senior doctor in Karachi told me how Zardari once visited his hospital. There was a pretty nurse there and Zardari saw her. Then the doctor had to arrange for her to go into hiding, otherwise Zaradri's men would have abducted her and presented her to Zardari.

Recently I heard that Bhutto had the same reputation in Karachi even before he became PM.

God only knows how many girls in Karachi have been abducted and raped by the PPP waderas.

Last edited:
You are being worked up for nothing Max.

Itna asmaani farashta bhi nahi ye. iske closet me bhi bohat skeletons hain

He should instead abduct you.

A very senior doctor in Karachi told me how Zardari once visited his hospital. There was a pretty nurse there and Zardari saw her. Then the doctor had to arrange for her to go into hiding, otherwise Zaradri's men would have abducted her and presented her to Zardari.

Recently I hear that Bhutto had the same reputation in Karachi even before be became PM.

God only knows how many girls in Karachi have been abducted and raped by the PPP waderas.

They still vote for PPP.

They still vote for PPP.

Not the people of Karachi, apart from the Lyari slums which are a stronghold of PPP.

I remember as a kid driving through the city and I saw thousands of shoes littering the road. I was told that Bhutto had come to give a speech and everyone threw shoes at him. Karachi rejected PPP decades ago and Zardari's current hold over the city is only because it is forcibly imposed by the generals.

Iski Maa Behan ko bhi aisay he uthaya gaya hoga zaroor.

Back
Top Bottom