What's new

List of Top 100 countries by human development

Jealous of Sri Lanka !!!! :rofl::rofl:

The bloke is a tool..Going by his posts he has nothing constructive to add to the forum than to WUM .. But pls refrain from generalising Lankans.. Cause there are definitely some things that others in the subcontinent can be of envy of Sri Lanka

The bloke is a tool..Going by his posts he has nothing constructive to add to the forum than to WUM .. But pls refrain from generalising Lankans.. Cause there are definitely some things that others in the subcontinent can be of envy of Sri Lanka
care to enlighten me by telling like what are those Things Sir :azn:

Thank you :cheers:

I know mate, he is burning here for almost 2 days and I am waiting when that fuel goes out and make him come to his senses.

:cheers:

Not Jealous mate, truth.

Why should an Indian become jealous of a Tiny Srilanka??

India has the power projection many times that of Srilanka.

That Diplomatic immunity comes from your parents and going by your ignorant comments about your fellow srilankan and India, You have no idea how to use power or gain respect(why should I have to be jealous for such a guy :lol:).

Go and search for a job in another country and see how this diplomatic immunity helps :lol: if it really helps :lol:??

Why do I need to search for a job? I'm sure any country would jump at the opportunity to give me money to high level dignitary if asked.

Why do I need to search for a job? I'm sure any country would jump at the opportunity to give me money to high level dignitary if asked.

Job may be but Dignity and big no.

The moment Rajapakse Govt changes the whole diplomatic dept. will change, India and China has lot of influence and they will change your diplomatic dept according to their will :lol:.

care to enlighten me by telling like what are those Things Sir :azn:

Income levels, human development, Electricity penetration, literacy rate, infrastructure, healthcare, education, high quality highways and pretty much every aspect you can think of..... list goes on and on mate.

Job may be but Dignity and big no.

The moment Rajapakse Govt changes the whole diplomatic dept. will change, India and China has lot of influence and they will change your diplomatic dept according to their will :lol:.

:rofl: India is a failed state, get back back to me when you regain control of your own boarders.

:rofl: India is a failed state, get back back to me when you regain control of your own boarders.

This is the level of your argument and logic :lol::lol::lol:

Next time there is a diplomatic dept. change in Srilanka I will make sure there will be no more ignorant and illogical trolls from Srilanka :lol:.

Income levels, human development, Electricity penetration, literacy rate, infrastructure, healthcare, education, high quality highways and pretty much every aspect you can think of..... list goes on and on mate.

ever wondered the size of sri lanka versus india and how much great sri lanka imports from india and what products lolzzz i guess after pakistanies , bangladeshies now sri lankans have taken the mantle to bash india good :cheers:

ever wondered the size of sri lanka versus india and how much great sri lanka imports from india and what products lolzzz i guess after pakistanies , bangladeshies now sri lankans have taken the mantle to bash india good :cheers:

No mantle mate, Its just reality.

This forum is not the reality mate :cheers:

It is also natural to have opposition of India from neighboring countries we also have pro India citizens in number in those countries.

This forum is not the reality mate :cheers:

It is also natural to have opposition of India from neighboring countries we also have pro India citizens in number in those countries.

Do you control your boarders? China and pakistan have boots on your soil

India 'power projection' extends as far as china and pakistan decide to stop the invasion.

Do you control your boarders? China and pakistan have boots on your soil

India 'power projection' extends as far as china and pakistan decide to stop the invasion.

First of all, There is a high chance of India and China to be on one side once the west tries to bully East as usual. Secondly Pakistan is not in a position to challenge India.

Thirdly given a decade India will become almost invincible for China to fight a war. We have lot of aggressive defense projects,infrastructure as well as economic plans to implement within a decade.

Geo politics are changing and if Chinese do any harm to Indian interests they know India will work with US and there by weakening Chinese rise in Asia.

It is border not boarders.

India is engaging diplomatically to regain the disputed territories, war is last resort.

Back
Top Bottom