What's new

List of Top 100 countries by human development

First of all, There is a high chance of India and China to be on one side once the west tries to bully East as usual. Secondly Pakistan is not in a position to challenge India.

Thirdly given a decade India will become almost invincible for China to fight a war. We have lot of aggressive defense projects,infrastructure as well as economic plans to implement within a decade.

Geo politics are changing and if Chinese do any harm to Indian interests they know India will work with US and there by weakening Chinese rise in Asia.

It is border not boarders.

India is engaging diplomatically to regain the disputed territories, war is last resort.

India is in no position to be of any useful 'help' to china.

Given a decade I think China would be in a better position to cream india :rofl:

First of all, There is a high chance of India and China to be on one side once the west tries to bully East as usual. Secondly Pakistan is not in a position to challenge India.

Thirdly given a decade India will become almost invincible for China to fight a war. We have lot of aggressive defense projects,infrastructure as well as economic plans to implement within a decade.

Geo politics are changing and if Chinese do any harm to Indian interests they know India will work with US and there by weakening Chinese rise in Asia.

It is border not boarders.

India is engaging diplomatically to regain the disputed territories war is last resort.
one more thing to add sir china has a 100 billion dollar trade with india it wont under any circustances would like too loose this trading partner even if it means puttin SL or land of the pure on the chopping board its realli sad but thats how things work in real world :cheers:

think again if things get setteled down and india & china agree to form a strategikk partnership in future and chances are realli high going by the current trends think what it would be like in international relations there are no permanent freinds or enemies its onli interests for example US china relations also strted in 70's when cold war was at its hight ...Think :cheers:

one more thing to add sir china has a 100 billion dollar trade with india it wont under any circustances would like too loose this trading partner even if it means puttin SL or land of the pure on the chopping board its realli sad but thats how things work in real world :cheers:

1. How does 66 billion = 100 billion ?

The Hindu : Business / Economy : India

2. There are states in china with a larger economy than the whole of india :rofl: I dont think you mean too much to China.

I know it hurts, but its the reality.

India’s exports in 2012, comprised largely of ores and cotton :lol:

2. There are states in china with a larger economy than the whole of india :rofl: I dont think you mean too much to China.

well chek your facts again any way well china like us and west will love to have the market acess to india in coming future what can PAK or SL give it what india cant i know its very diff for you to swallow but thats how big powers always doo and dont forget there is a saying ...when you cant fight the bigger guy make him a freind and share the fruits :azn:

India’s exports in 2012, comprised largely of ores and cotton :lol:

It will cross the 100 mark in about 2 to 3 years

Given a decade I think China would be in a better position to cream india :rofl:

You are wrong here.

India will work with China where the interests of both the countries converge.

Just now you have opened a thread about economic power projections as the Chinese economy becomes large it will slow down and the global economy will be driven by Indiq and other countries.

China will be like todays US watching India grow and reduce the gap.

As I told you it is harmful for your health and spoils your week end as you try to dig about India ;)

well chek your facts again any way well china like us and west will love to have the market acess to india in coming future what can PAK or SL give it what india cant i know its very diff for you to swallow but thats how big powers always doo and dont forget there is a saying ...when you cant fight the bigger guy make him a freind and share the fruits :azn:

Sri lanka is more powerful than india.

indians are like cannon fodder, we have experience with taken them out in 2009.

Sri lanka is more powerful than india.

indians are like cannon fodder, we have experience with taken them out in 2009.

With India's backing to cut off LTTE supply lines.

Know the truth from you Dad and then post.

LTTE still has large donation base around the world.

Pipe dream? :lol:

Just wait and watch to know the truth.A half witted troll.

With India's backing to cut off LTTE supply lines.

Know the truth from you Dad and then post.

LTTE still has large donation base around the world.

Just wait and watch to know the truth.A half witted troll.

What backing? india was too busy watching china and pakistan invade thier soil. :lol:

read the comments on this video.

I know its hard to digest.

Last edited by a moderator:
There are 2 sides to China , one known to the world (Shanghai , Beijing ) and the other hidden by CCP

You mean untouchable area where the untouchable people live? No, we do have poor and undeveloped area but we do not have such hell as you. :cheers:

Back
Top Bottom