What's new

(Live) Chandrayaan-2: India's historic moon mission lost its communication-Mission Failed

it is such embarrassment for india when all their govt official arrived at this moment to declare and celebrate success,I think modi is bad omen for india and india is failing everyday after they started killing more kashmiris ,india is much behind china in terms of space race,it would be much better they not waste this money on such failed mission and focus on economic slowdown and poverty in india,they will fail in future and are decades away from landing on moon.

Everyone is entitled to their opinion, including the apologetic Pakistanis who were earlier congratulating the neighbors but I hope people understand that if this was Pakistan's mission and it failed the way theirs did, just think about how those people would mock and make fun of Pakistan (well they were doing that even before this), I like loud mouth people being humbled

Last edited:
Everyone is entitled to their opinion, including the apologetic Pakistanis who were earlier congratulating the neighbors but I hope people understand that if this was Pakistan's mission and it failed the way theirs did, just think about how those people would mock and make fun of Pakistan (well they were doing that even before this), I like loud mouth people being humbled

If you don't congratulate a people because individuals from them make fun of you, then sorry but that makes you childish and insecure. What drives such individuals is bad and rotten nationalism, and what drives us to hate their people is the same nationalism. Frankly, we're in the same boat: have you seen what some members post here? From abuse of religion, to racial slurs, and yet the people getting banned are Indians just because they challenge a narrative here and there.

Even to have launched this mission and attempt it was a huge feat. Whether or not it was wise given the condition of the lower and poor people in the country is a debate for another day.

man as usual they will now promote this failure as a success ...

Just yestarday, Iran failed in a missile test. Everyone said, go next. Here we will say that it is hilarious they failed.

A matter of personal bias. Looking at it impartially, it was their first attempt and to reach here was a feat in itself.

it is such embarrassment for india when all their govt official arrived at this moment to declare and celebrate success,I think modi is bad omen for india and india is failing everyday after they started killing more kashmiris ,india is much behind china in terms of space race,it would be much better they not waste this money on such failed mission and focus on economic slowdown and poverty in india,they will fail in future and are decades away from landing on moon.

I agree, kind of. It is sad that while poverty is wide, nations are launching spacecrafts. But still. At the same time, technological development should not be halted by a department because another department failed in its task to address poverty.

@waz @The Eagle @Horus
Why you started a new thread for this new you already posted same live streaming in another thread @Fawad alam @waz @The Eagle @Horus please delete this thread thanks
Request to NOT change the title of the main thread (ISRO GSLV etc.) to this title, if mods are merging these. It has happened before.

The mission (orbiter) is still on, and there are more data to be posted. Changing title will ruin it. Thanks.

No issues if it failed. Failures hotai hain. Try again

Laikin chand pai ja k bhi gaye ko ammi kehna hai aur Modi jaisai kisi loro ko PM banana hai to yaheen zameen par hi maro

Sad.

yet the people getting banned are Indians just because they challenge a narrative here and there.

you do realize that they try to bait you as much as they can and then in the end you are forced to abuse, which results in your ban and thats the end goal of majority of Indian posters here.

you say 2+2=4 their reply will be 2+2=5, thats not a narrative thats just being stubborn on a thing which they learned in their media and education system.

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom