What's new

LIVE | PM Imran Khan Historic Speech at United Nations

Man just a little more
Screenshot_20190928-013910_Chrome.jpg

Would make more sense if we take out the mind part!

We have entered a new arena... opened a totally new game.... turning weakness into strength right in front of our eyes...

PakistanZindabad
IK dil jeet lia! i know its just a speech words that hold no value but first time in my life i saw someone representing sentiments of Pakistanis on a international stage for the first time i saw two indian bitches nervous when IK was raping their chai walla first time i saw Pakistsn kicing indias butt on diplomatic front!!

thankyou khan sabh!

Because people like me - who desire the very best for Pakistan - did not wanted Pakistan to fail, rejected corruption and terrorism, and eventually brought Imran Khan to power. WE believe in him and his capacity to represent Pakistan in international forums.

Do not forget us.
I am with you on this brother. Not all of our comment are liked, but I hope no one doubt our intentions...
We shall always stand with, behind, and in front with Pakistan when needed.

I love this tag-team action by PakArmedForces and PMIK... both are trolling the World... Ganguz and their agents in Pakistan are burning...

Burnol touch was pure genius!

DGISPR, brother, are you here on PDF?
Absolutely hilarious. Gul Bukhari must have burnt up black inside out, lol.

And what an unprecedented last half hour of the most emphatic and thorough extempore dressing down of Modi and his Hindutwa Extremist Nazi loving lot ever.

The “trees getting killed” comment really struck a chord with the crowd. A Large applaud erupted when IK said that. Modi and his team must have been on fire when they saw and heard that.

Back
Top Bottom