What's new

LoC violation: Indian army firing kills Punjab Rangers' official

argh!!! the poor fellow pour his heart out for you and yet you couldn't get the last point? read it from top to bottom and see if it makes sense to you, if it doesn't than we can't help you either........

His points 1 to 4 has got nothing to do with elections , only the point 5 has .

Even then it will be only true if BJP comes to power .

We have retaliated to this killing...

Fu*cking Indian bastards!! Rot in hell occupiers!

sure. We are waiting for your retaliation. Go on. Or you are just satisfying yourself with your dreams like ' we have retaliated to this killing blah blah??'

Azad Kashmir & Gilgit-Baltistan WAS, Azad Kashmir & Gilgit-Baltistan IS and Azad Kashmir & Gilgit-Baltistan ,WILL always remain under the control of Pakistan !! Period!!

got another one for your signature

you don't have a border with Afghanistan & you Wont have a border with Afghanistan!! : Period!!

!!!~Go Cry me a River ~!!!

Everybody knows what the ground reality is . India as of now has no interest in areas under pakistani control .The only reason why we keep claiming those areas is to counter the pakistani claim on areas under our control .

The only realistic settlement of this dispute will be to change LoC into IB with few concessions .

Everybody knows what the ground reality is . India as of now has no interest in areas under pakistani control .The only reason why we keep claiming those areas is to counter the pakistani claim on areas under our control .

The only realistic settlement of this dispute will be to change LoC into IB with few concessions .

I agree to that bro, my post was in response to the flame baiting guys, not all Indian posters

We Indians are not morons or trigger happy nuts like Pakistanis to start a war. Now let me clear one thing, India was never attacked Pakistan first in the past and India will never initiate war against Pakistan in future. India would never attack Pakistan with nukes first, even If Pakistan starts the war.

But now, even If there is a Mumbai like attack happens with support of Pakistan anywhere in India, we will consider it an attack on India. Then It does not matter you have nukes, thermo nukes or mars bomb, we will not stop till we broke Pakistani neck literally. Enough is enough and we would like to finish it once for all.

Now you can laugh, whine or write anything against India, but It is how It is............

Another EMOTIONAL Indian of PDF :omghaha:

And clearly not ENGLISH :rofl:

1st of all RP our brave ranger...WTF is our media doing i wish they get time out of political bashing and start to make sense regional dynamics

Well india has become the kind of animal which doesn't understand the logic of peace talk.

More 26/11 could make endia understand the importance of peace.~!!

1st of all RP our brave ranger...WTF is our media doing i wish they get time out of political bashing and start to make sense regional dynamics.

Well india has become the kind of animal which doesn't understand the logic of peace talk.

More 26/11 could make endia understand the importance of peace.~!!

More terrorist attack to make understand the importance of peace .

That is some innovative idea ..... :cheesy:

Back
Top Bottom