What's new

LOC Violation: Indian Firing in Battal Sector leaves 2 injured

Kargil was never won by musharraf it was never won we lost several soldiers because off this dumbo nawaz only went to rescue army and army asked him to that than musharraf made disaster and became an american ally and send his troops to fight our own people and from that day on we only see bloodshed

One of the very few times I agree with you.. Mushy's Kargil expedition was getting spanked left right and center by the Indian military using Mirages and PAF was hunkered down since they had no answer to IAF's BVRs.

Nawaz Sharif at a huge personal cost, faced the humiliation in Washington and pulled Musharraf's nuts out of fire by negotiating a withdrawal..That's why I believe NS's account of the losses suffered by PA in that ill fated operation

No. Kashmir in Pak is the most disconnected region. So you never know what goes on. Plus, rest of Pakistan is so screwed up, Kashmir appears peaceful in comparison.

Kashmir is more like 2 hours drive for my country capital.Not even 2 these days.

Kashmir insurgency in india alone has claimed 50k lives which equal to the whole pakistan deathtoll of 50k.

It means alone indian occupied kashmir is more screwed than the whole of Pakistan combined.

No wonder they are killing your troops on daily basis these days

1:If that would have been the case,Building toilets first won't be the prime Agenda of Modee...plus you won't have found hundreds of thousands of people living on Footpaths...

2:Talking about stability, I guess when a single SMS can paralyze whole of a state within India then i don't even need to talk further..Love made by Muslim to Hindu Girl can kill Hundreds and set to blaze whole villages...So please preach about your stability somewhere else...

Even with all this and with a population 6 times yours, we do not have 60,000 dead cause of terrorists blowing up left and right... Should tell you enough.

I claim that we kill pseudo Kashmiris, have a problem?

Tum aik mujahid maro ge har ghar se mujahid nikle ga
Nikalne do, more target practice for IA and more terrorism in Pakistan.. A win win for India. :)

@karan.1970 @griffin @PARAS @chhota bheem @INDIC @abhishek @samantk

This kind of things are happening because we have disbanded TSD(Technical support division) to settle our personal/political scores among each other (the great betrayal).....What a sad thing!!
Mate, what we have to do is give moral and diplomatic support only :D

Last edited by a moderator:
excellent idea! as we all know, a few random internet posters will surely convince indians to let go of kashmir :tup:

Bhai tou ziyadaaa na boool tereiii sareiii avatars ki eik photographic collection haii - One day you just might wake up with Bhabi breathing down on you with a mallet in one hand & that 'file' in the other ! :whistle:

Bhai tou ziyadaaa na boool tereiii sareiii avatars ki eik photographic collection haii - One day you just might wake up with Bhabi breathing down on you with a mallet in one hand & that 'file' in the other ! :whistle:
i better shutup :P

mehh... I know you have a soft corner for his avtars ...

One of the very few times I agree with you.. Mushy's Kargil expedition was getting spanked left right and center by the Indian military using Mirages and PAF was hunkered down since they had no answer to IAF's BVRs.

Nawaz Sharif at a huge personal cost, faced the humiliation in Washington and pulled Musharraf's nuts out of fire by negotiating a withdrawal..That's why I believe NS's account of the losses suffered by PA in that ill fated operation

lol good thing finally you agree with him but you don't know what he post is out of his personal hatred against Musharraf. Unfortunately some of our Pakistanis are so much into internal political hatred against each other that they will accept any propagandas.

Kashmir is more like 2 hours drive for my country capital.Not even 2 these days.

Kashmir insurgency in india alone has claimed 50k lives which equal to the whole pakistan deathtoll of 50k.

It means alone indian occupied kashmir is more screwed than the whole of Pakistan combined.

No wonder they are killing your troops on daily basis these days

Yeah most of the dead are jobless punjabis from Pakistan. No wonder your nation is burning by the fire it tried to start in India.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom