What's new

LoC violation: Indian shelling leaves 2 students injured

It's difficult to believe, I didn't believe our men would do such things until I heard it from the horse's mouth.
But, I can't convince you with just a few words. I am still of the belief that no-one is innocent, and here in these incidents, some IA jawans need to be dealt with sternly.

lets talk about this specific incident. Did it happen in low light.
About motive, what could be from IA side. From pak side, they want to push terrorists. but does IA do the same?

I did not say IA will never do, and if both sides do regularly, why will they punish their own soldiers. It must have blessing from their local commanders.

Few question::

What were those two student doing near LoC. How far were they when they hit with Bullet/mortar. On border we use 2" or 3" mortar which range is 3-4 Km.

Was it an accident that those two student caught? or Indian targeted 4 Km ahead where these two students were doing there Class 10th study...

Were these students were Talibs (Islamic student)?

There are many doubts, hope Pakistani members can clear it..

What kind of BS doubts are those?
So just because there is a loose possibility that these folks may or may not have been a POTENTIAL threat.
We have cast enough doubts to let IA off?

Do you know how absurd that sounds?

I think like wise about the Pakistani source but I refrain myself from call it BS and I was wondering what Two students were doing on LOC....:undecided: Ceasefire happens every now and then and each side Blame each other....:ashamed:

its logic……
and army personnels and students can be distinguished and if they were pak soldiers then those wounded personnels should be captured or killed easily and changing a dress of wounded soldier to show him a student??:unsure:
think with a brain of human not of a indian be a neutral…:yu:

What kind of BS doubts are those?
So just because there is a loose possibility that these folks may or may not have been a POTENTIAL threat.
We have cast enough doubts to let IA off?

Do you know how absurd that sounds?

Doubts:

Q1: What hit them? Bullet, Mortar Shell, Splinter,grenade?
Q2: How far they were from fence when it happen?

Bhaijan when the enemies of Pakistan know that the corrupt, incompetent & spineless are ruling Pakistan then they know nothing will happen & they can do whatever they want.

PersonallY I don't like Gen. Kayani because now he saying "We are fighting faceless enemies". Good job Gen. Kayani. Afer so many years of fighting rented terrorists supported by US, India, Afghanis & allies, now he says the enemies are unknown or faceless then I have no words for this crazy man.

No wonder why Gen. Musharraf is so disappointed with him.

what you said above make no sense.

Now now...it has started to sound fishy. What the heck are these "students" doing near loc.

He might just be a muslim as well

did u even bothered to chk his user name??

did you even bothered to chk the topic of this thread??:rofl:
well i am sure they were far away atleast 1-2km away…:cheers:

And what they were doing so near to border??

Assume they were 2 Km away from Pakistani border, It means they were at least 3-4 Km away from Indian soldiers (who allegedly shoot them).

A soldier can not target 3-4 Km away and shoot so called students..

Whole story is fishy, the truth will be

--> Pakistani army were providing covering fire to terrorists, Indian soldiers tried to stop them, two terrorists injured and rest ran away into Pakistan. After all taliban is synonym of Students.. <--

Is that a conclusive proof of his identity in real world...i just wondered what would have been your response if you knew him as a Muslim...would it have been like " hey you Muslim gay terrorist mind your language" or similar on those lines.

U are offended by the word Hindu, terrorist or Gay.. :P :what:

total piece of BS as according to this story pak soldiers were in Indian territory and they fired mortals on them when they were on Indian soil soo how 2 civilians in Pak side around 3-4km got injured??
just like an other Atlantic like BS……

Given the continuous lies that Pakistani Army has told their own countrymen and the world and of course given the number of scenarios when they have been caught in bed with Terrorists (LeT, LeJ, Osama, Taliban), I would rather say that it is Pakistani Army that is raising the stink here. Can't trust anything that Pakistani Army says. They have been caught lying several times.

lets talk about this specific incident. Did it happen in low light.
About motive, what could be from IA side. From pak side, they want to push terrorists. but does IA do the same?

I did not say IA will never do, and if both sides do regularly, why will they punish their own soldiers. It must have blessing from their local commanders.

It happen in broad day light, shelling began 10:30 am.

total piece of BS as according to this story pak soldiers were in Indian territory and they fired mortals on them when they were on Indian soil soo how 2 civilians in Pak side around 3-4km got injured??
just like an other Atlantic like BS……
with respects to the dead.....have u ever considered why most of the BS stories revolve around pakistan ?
when the OP has quoted from a pakistani source, it has the stamp of approval from god, while if another side of the same story is provided, its suddenly BS.

Pakistani troops today violated ceasefire and opened indiscriminate firing along Line of Control (LOC) in Poonch sector after an infiltration bid was foiled by Indian troops.

A group of four armed persons from Pakistan occupied Kashmir (***) were seen moving towards an Indian forward post in Krishna Ghati sector in Poonch district around 9.50 am, PRO defence, S N Acharya, said.

Alert Indian troops took position and opened firing on the infiltrating persons, Acharya said, adding that they were pushed back towards ***.

As the infiltration bid was foiled, Pakistani troops opened heavy firing on Indian posts in Mandi, Krishna Ghati and Chakan-Da-Bagh in Poonch sector.

Sher Shakti, PP1 and PP2 in Mandi sector, Kripan and Kranti posts in Krishna Ghati sector and Bahadur, Rekha and Neck posts in Poonch sector also came under firing, he said.

They fired small arms and 82 mm mortars on Indian posts and Indian troops also retaliated, resulting in exchanges.

The exchanges are on, he said, adding that there was no casualty or injury to any person on Indian side.

This is the third ceasefire violation in June this year and fifth in past nearly one month.

Source-----> indianexpress.com/news/pak-violates-ceasefire-along-loc-after-indian-troops-foil-infiltration-bid/1131057/

Normal business in LoC, whoever posts LoC violation and says other side is infairly targetting, is trolling.

who is bacchan singh. People have attributed shelling reason to loss in cricket match too. Get creative.

One of the rockets hit Lonawali post on the Line of Control (LoC) in which one splinter hit JCO Naib Subedar Bachan Singh of Garhwal Regiment resulting in his death, a senior Army officer said.

JCO killed in Pak firing along LoC in Poonch ceasefire violation | Business Line

I won't be surprised if present shooting was due to this death. His comrades might be trying to avenge hi death.

Back
Top Bottom