What's new

Local governments inflated China’s GDP by $900 billion last year

China local government GDP combine is $ 9.2 trillion, but China ecomomic figure release by China centre government is not base on local government GDP combine, it base on tax and correct the figure repeated calculate by different provinces. So it only $ 8.25 trillion.

If you want to make a accuracy judgment of GDP, you can measure the government revenue.
China government revenue is nearly $ 2.4 trillion while India government revenue is only $220 billion.

So who is inaccurate?

Chinese hid the slums of beijing during 2008 olympics behind banners :omghaha: they displaced 2 million poor people for the olympics.The dictatorship trolls its citizens,some chinese raise objections and are sent to jail :lol: Fake country :enjoy:

This coming from a country run by a white Italian woman under the Gandhi dictatorship that humiliated itself in the Commonwealth games with collapsing bridges, uneven netball courts, human faeces in the athletes village, etc.

Fake country? :lol: this coming from a 'country' that had to be glued together by the British rulers.

China government revenue is nearly $ 2.4 trillion while India government revenue is only $220 billion.
95 Chinese companies in Fortune500 while only 8 from India.
China exports is 10 times of India.
China car sales is 10 times of India.
China shipbuilding is 30 times of India.
China steel prodution is 12 times of India.
China banking business more than 10 times of India.
China foreign exchange reserve is 12 times of India.
China rating is AA while India only BBB-.

But China GDP released only 4.5 times of India.
So who's GDP is inaccurate?

Götterdämmerung;4517876 said:
Is it just me? I didn't know that provincial government stats have become official stats of the central government.

what's the point of this thread? :rolleyes:

It is not about reading article but reading about heading which appears on each & every post.Do you comment that to criticizing some one without reading article?

Opinions are subjective and bound to be different by its nature. But how $ 9 bn is to $ 900 bn in Percentage is objective and there can not be 2 answers. your high IQ you show in your maths skill and your writing in your post shows who is in delusion?

I do not think that you can judge my education from my post because........ Ok I do not want to hurt you once again. I do not want write anything which hearts other but ........Pl read your read your post No 36. Do not be upset I have already pardoned you. Pl try to understand the meaning of something before writing your post like your post No 36.

If you dont believe with my reason then thats fine.

But obviously by ignoring this reason as another possibility - which in fact is the highly probable possibility - it indicated how narrow minded you are, and this is very likely caused by wrong education that you have had and low IQ quality. :lol:

this must be something out of your imagination 'cause it did not happen in Beijing 2008, however, this did happen in New Delhi 2010 commonwealth games. well, they say imagination is inspired by reality. anyway your troll comments just backfired.

Chinese hid the slums of beijing during 2008 olympics behind banners :omghaha: they displaced 2 million poor people for the olympics.

must be a pain to be an indian, looked down by everyone, a sh1t hole of legacy

guess recent hardship from indian society and inflated economy really gives those inferior Indians a good ride on emotion roller coaster, so by mocking the superior neighbour will do good for them

The only way indian can make them feel better is to post craps like this, to satisfy their pity and tiny self-respect. This is a kind of representation of inferiority. We should feel sorry for them.

Hi Chinese members here, is it true that starting this year, the Chinese government is going to use SNA2008 (the latest version of UN standard) instead of SNA1993 (1993 UN method) to calculate GDP?

If it's true, how will this impact 2013's GDP? I heard on some Chinese sites that China's GDP in 2013 or 2014 might pass 10 trillion USD under the latest method?

Also this is not question for Indian trolls. Whether we are faking or not is none of your business.

man, I'm really tired of these threads.

So, what's the deal here, you job is just to make China look bad? You can make us look worse than Sierra leone and it won't make India look better.

Why can't you post articles like India to grow by 10 percent, Indians invented such and such, Indian product in these countries, Indian army to start Tejas production, or something of that nature.

Why constantly make these threads?

When ever I look at a anti India thread I hope to god it is not started by a Chinese member. Cause that would reflect badly on all of us, but you, dude......

Also, if Chinese goes down the crapper, India would be affected, you don't live on mars. China US are soul brothers now whether we like it or not, and if one goes down the other cannot go on.

Hi Chinese members here, is it true that starting this year, the Chinese government is going to use SNA2008 (the latest version of UN standard) instead of SNA1993 (1993 UN method) to calculate GDP?

If it's true, how will this impact 2013's GDP? I heard on Chinese sites that China's GDP might pass 10 trillion USD under the latest method?

Also this is not question for Indian trolls. Whether we are faking or not is none of your business.

You got links? US, Japan and EU adopt this SNA2008 standard?

man, I'm really tired of these threads.

So, what's the deal here, you job is just to make China look bad? You can make us look worse than Sierra leone and it won't make India look better.

Why can't you post articles like India to grow by 10 percent, Indians invented such and such, Indian product in these countries, Indian army to start Tejas production, or something of that nature.

Why constantly make these threads?

When ever I look at a anti India thread I hope to god it is not started by a Chinese member. Cause that would reflect badly on all of us, but you, dude......

Also, if Chinese goes down the crapper, India would be affected, you don't live on mars. China US are soul brothers now whether we like it or not, and if one goes down the other cannot go on.

Soul brothers? That might be your unilateral wish. I know Wang Yang has been visiting the U.S. and all good diplomatic talk. Business is business, and we need protect our own interest. Calling two nations soul brothers is just weird and unrealistic.

Soul brothers? That might be your unilateral wish. I know Wang Yang has been visiting the U.S. and all good diplomatic talk. Business is business, and we need protect our own interest. Calling two nations soul brothers is just weird and unrealistic.

maybe, bad wording, but we are siamese twins joint at the wallet

95 Chinese companies in Fortune500 while only 8 from India.
China exports is 10 times of India.
China car sales is 10 times of India.
China shipbuilding is 30 times of India.
China steel prodution is 12 times of India.
China banking business more than 10 times of India.
China foreign exchange reserve is 12 times of India.
China rating is AA while India only BBB-.

But China GDP released only 4.5 times of India.
So who's GDP is inaccurate?

None of this proves that chinese estimates are accurate. you cannot prove your government's honesty by comparing some random figures with another country.

It is a known fact that due to the pressure to perform or show some number relative to other competitors, Chinese officials often cook these figures up. But even after adjusting these fallacies, China's massive growth and development cannot be denied.

Yes,yes,if China's national GDP were calculated as the sum of GDPs reported by each province,the 2012 figure would had been far in excess of 10 trillion dollars。

But the national government does not want to attract unnecessary attention or envy,and has been deliberately under-reporting the true size of the economy for years。

China must,and is known to, hide its strength。

In stark contrast to their neighbours in the south, low-key is in the blood of the Chinese who have always stayed true to the time-honoured saying “Fool the Emperor to Cross the Sea”。:smitten:

Back
Top Bottom